Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) (18710 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Governor Ortom Constructs A Befitting Edifice At Tor Tiv's Palace / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Heavens1stson: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Total Shutdown As Atiku Arrives at the Tor Tiv's palace in Benue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfTL6ywGfs

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by iokpebholo: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
God bless the incoming president.Wike can conviniently go and die

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Moromoro(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jagaban go dust am

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:
Total Shutdown As Atiku Arrives at the Tor Tiv's palace in Benue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfTL6ywGfs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by IamDora(f): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Who will win the election? Let's settle this once and for all kiss

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
angry
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by jeromestarks: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Whenever I hear Benue, I feel sad for their perception to sex. These are people who can offer their wives to visitors for free.
Like how do u allow your friend to fvck your wife for the night?

No wonder Benue girls are usually obsessed with sex like their lives depend on it.

Now Atiku is in the palace of one of their rulers. I wonder if he will given a pvssy to fvck. Shame on them.

Anyways, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage,take the pains to find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.

Be wise. Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by bigdammyj: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Godsown0: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
C
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
APC is the biggest congregation of manipulative people in the whole world. Know that everything they say is for their personal gain. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Wickedfacts: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Atiku
Wike's beech

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by GoodHardDickk: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
The killing of Benue state indigines today by herdsmen is none of Atiku's business because his footsoldiers are behind it...

Atiku's priority is the presidency, not the lives of Nigerians..

Now we understand why he didn't condemn the killing of Deborah

Atiku is a crook who's only interested in his mouth and stomach and not working for Nigerians. obi is the next president of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by sotall(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
undecided
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by farouk2much(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drug baron vs notorious thief vs obi the good man. But am voting for kwankwaso the very best candidate......
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Alh Caro White

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by lazynairalander1: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
They should collect their title(muneeé of tiv) from him ASAP.
The Tiv royal titles aren't for SPV siphoning merchant and northern spare tire.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku

Buddha3:

Fine girl with small bress. Hopefully, you'll have sense to augment for it.

ThatrealestApex:

Gosh, I just went through your profile and you're just too pretty I must commend shocked shocked

I hope you're not a feminist like siofra, Sheistoopretty, jennyclay, candidlady, Goodlady, ahnie, pocohantas and the rest? undecided

lazy youths

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Ayosman1: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
The incoming president federal Republic of Nigeria, GCFR. THE WAZIRI OF ADAMAWA. ON ATIKU OKOWA MANDATE WE STAND

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by ThatrealestApex: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku

Gosh, I just went through your profile and you're just too pretty I must commend shocked shocked

I hope you're not a feminist like siofra, Sheistoopretty, jennyclay, candidlady, Goodlady, ahnie, pocohantas and the rest? undecided
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
cheesy

I'm not surprised about the crowd, the Tor Tiv palace is close to Hausa quarters, abokis came out en masse to welcome their own.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Melezenawii: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
APC is winning Benue

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by jessesky: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
hmmm
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Peter Obi will be president if Iheanacho becomes highest goal scorer in premier league. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by HardMirror(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku
you are inec nau.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by GoodHardDickk: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku

You're mistaking this thread for your romance thread.

You should be in your romance thread and not politics.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by kingbee90: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Urchins will not be happy with this development
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Devvagreen(f): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
I thought Benue was an APC state?
Will Gov Ortom deliver for PDP?

I'm just thinking out loud.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by rippa(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120684305][/quote]
you be mumu for posting this rubbish. if it was Osinbajo, or Ameachi, Atiku for not get chance at all.
tinubu is hated everywhere. na only urhins and tribal bigots along side corrupt govs dey support him
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by yachal: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:
Peter Obi will be president if Iheanacho becomes highest goal scorer in premier league. grin

Ahhaa ahha that's too deep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State (pictures) / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.