Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do (1209 Views)

Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do by kanmosyl(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2007
Hi all,

What will you do if you find out that the same person your wife introduced to you as her brother and who automatically became your brother-in-law is the same person servicing(having sex with ur wife on ur matrimonial bed) ur wife anytime you are not around. After thorough research you got to know that he is not ur brother-in- law but ur wife helper sexually.

You even accomodate him in ur house, gave him a job in ur office and also bought him a car.
Re: What Will U Do by daznitro(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2007
@
kanmosyl
what would you do
Re: What Will U Do by cuteass1(f): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2007
The truth of the matter is that the deed has been done and there's no going back, you can't turn back the hand of the clock. But you can start doing something about the cheater of a thing you call your wife. Its difficult to know whom to blame: the guy who knew your wife was married and was still having an affair with her but then he wouldn't have had any business with her if she didn't take him in with open arms. It is good to forgive, but what are the chances your wife won't repeat the act The answer is still unknown, its a mystery you can choose to find out or not.

You can give her a second chance and see what happens or you can call it a day and move on with your life, but it is an individual decision. Why, you ask remember, we all tackle situations differently wink
Re: What Will U Do by omowest(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2007
may the gay soul rest in pace
Re: What Will U Do by nduleme(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2007
How can you give her a second chance?, she would probably introduce you to your new father - in - law the next time.

My dear sweep bad radiance with a fine broom, and no forget collect the car key o!!!

I know this is not the right time for self - examination, but how far? If a girl can confidently bring in a guy and introduce him as her brother it means:

(i) You did not marry her well, how can you marry a girl and you don't know her family members?, bros., open your eyes

(ii) May be you don't satisfy her at all, otherwise she wont have the time to bring home a substitute

(iii) you brought a slot home, otherwise she would at least respect the institution (marriage) she now belongs to and respect you as a person, and take her acts somewhere else (that is if she has to)

Now am just wondering, if both you and the "brother" works in same office, na which time both of them go dey together? when you and the bros most likely leave home same time and leave office also same time, its just me asking some of my silly questions
Re: What Will U Do by cheavroi(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2007
Get a divorce,walk free again and live life to the fullest

(1) (Reply)

Is it possible for one to actually DIE for a FRIEND?, infact can YOU? ??? / I Need Your Opinion / Pet Names Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.