Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can You Go Naked In Front Of Your Parent, At This Present Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Naked In Front Of Your Parent, At This Present Age? (573 Views)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Naked In Front Of Your Parent, At This Present Age? by iamGholdaniel(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
as for me no.....
Re: Can You Go Naked In Front Of Your Parent, At This Present Age? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamGholdaniel:
as for me no.....

Why not? Whats the difference? embarassed

For them, ur always be their baby and nothing gets.bigger tongue
Re: Can You Go Naked In Front Of Your Parent, At This Present Age? by feelgoodInc: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
why not?

in fact I got so so sick last year, and it was my mum that was bathing me.

who cares about whether you're naked or not.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This ??? / Blac Chyna Buys Herself A Bentley Truck / Sa Man After Kidnapping, Killing And Eating His Girlfriend Is Announced Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.