Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife (704 Views)

Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by feelgoodInc: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
yes if your wife is past the sexual age and you're still active, is it not better to marry another wife rather than patronizing prostitutes?

with the number of unmarried women in the country, I believe I will be doing women a favour by marrying them and bringing them under my roof to live as one.

the Bible or the Koran doesn't dictate the number of women we should marry. so why not?

so this is why I ask this question. I need reasonable answers, why should it be one..

if you can afford it then why not.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by gabinogem(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Is It Normal For A Woman To Marry More Than One Husband
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by feelgoodInc: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
gabinogem:
Is It Normal For A Woman To Marry More Than One Husband

it's up to the woman bro, I'm asking this cause it's up to me now.
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by Horlohlah: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
You will have high blood pressure, except they don't live under the same roof.
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by feelgoodInc: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
we should have more wives just to take some ladies of the streets.

and give them a better home.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by gabinogem(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

it's up to the woman bro, I'm asking this cause it's up to me now.
Would You Also Want Your Kids To Grow Under Polygamous Roof
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by feelgoodInc: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:
Would You Also Want Your Kids To Grow Under Polygamous Roof

I think so, I would like my children to be closer to me...I won't want them to stay far away from me.. is there a disadvantage in polygamy? just asking.
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Man and wife they say not man and wives.

The more property you acquire, the more liabilities.
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by BabaRamota1980: 3:57am On Aug 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:
yes if your wife is past the sexual age and you're still active, is it not better to marry another wife rather than patronizing prostitutes?

with the number of unmarried women in the country, I believe I will be doing women a favour by marrying them and bringing them under my roof to live as one.

the Bible or the Koran doesn't dictate the number of women we should marry. so why not?

so this is why I ask this question. I need reasonable answers, why should it be one..

if you can afford it then why not.

Is there any clause in Nigerian constitution that says marrying 5wives is illegal? Any judge or cleric or presiding officer that fails to join you with as many women you want will be in violation of the constitution and could loose his job.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by harbjar(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Would just like to correct a statement op..it's mentioned in the Qur'an... And the statement goes thus:
"Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then marry only one.." Qur'an chapter 4 verse 3

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by gabinogem(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I think so, I would like my children to be closer to me...I won't want them to stay far away from me.. is there a disadvantage in polygamy? just asking.
Everything Is Wrong With Polygamy Bruv... The Disadvantage Strongly Outweigh The Advantage.
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by Quality20(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2017
I believe many of the unmarried girls from 27 to 50 would readily accept polygamous setting, but most married men and their wives are too selfish to extend a hand to these spinsters
Re: Whats Wrong In Marrying More Than One Wife by babyfaceafrica: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2017
I hope if you can't perform well and your wife takes another man..you won't complain... This generation and sex...so marriage is all about sex?..continue

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Sex: OAP Toolz, Disclose What A Sex Partner Did To Her During Sex / Japanese Princess Forfeits Royalty To Marry A Commoner / Isoko Man Marries Two Women Same Day In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.