Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. (706 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by wallymore(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Most cases when a guy has the girl friend he want to marry this question 'how many guy has u dated before u meet me' they always lied...so painful! To me I believe love does not have a hidden feeling.
Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by lalanice(f): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2017
wallymore:
Most cases when a guy has the girl friend he want to marry this question 'how many guy has u dated before u meet me' they always lied...so painful! To me I believe love does not have a hidden feeling.
if them not telling you is that painful then they are really doing you a favor by not telling you. it means the pain from the truth might kill you.
Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2017
wallymore:

grin

Chaaai!!Is it important to know it? shocked

Anyway, thats her past sha..what more important is now u are having her and u both can create a wonderful relationship grin

Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Why wud u wanna know. Most gals hv lost count of who don fuk dem
Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by wallymore(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2017
The things is that they pretend a lot as if they have not done it before... ladies are criminally minded. I don't knw how they feel, if she and her husband are strolling and they saw their ex.
Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by bamisepeters(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2017
It is never wrong for your lover to tell you about their past as it secures the future. The only thing is to be ready to forgive in case some of the secrets will not go well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Contradiction.
Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2017
bamisepeters:
It is never wrong for your lover to tell you about their past as it secures the future. The only thing is to be ready to forgive in case some of the secrets will not go well with you.

On point.

1 Like

Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
This is super story
Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
don't tell me about your past so that after marriage i will now discover you have dated my friend b4, I swear I will divorce even if we have 34 children

1 Like

Re: Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
during the dating stage I'll tell you everything you need to know then I'll leave the ball in your court if you can't accept it i won't hold grudges.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Non-nigerian African Girls On Nigerian Guys / Japanese Princess Forfeits Royalty To Marry A Commoner / Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.