Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused (624 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by olaideq(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!! i am in a relationship with two guys i love one and i dont av feelings for the other but the one i dont love looks more serious and promising than the one i love.pls what do i do to get my self out of this mess.
Re: I Am Confused by Mikaela: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2010
Are you serious? Instead of having to choose, have you heard of polyandry? Google it.
Re: I Am Confused by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
olaideq:

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!! i am in a relationship with two guys i love one and i dont av feelings for the other but the one i dont love looks more serious and promising than the one i love.pls what do i do to get my self out of this mess.

Make up ur mind quick u double dater, u said u are inlove with 2 guys, then u said again u have feeling for one and not the other, how can u love somebody without having feelings for him?

Very soon u will get ur sorry arse dumped by both.
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2010
You cant eat you cake and have it. This will come and bite you in the butt if you are not careful.
Re: I Am Confused by oc2much: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
Get it straight, What do you want. Love or a serious relationship. If the serious guy loves you,
you can start by loving him. The unserious one is loved by u and maybe not him.
Are you very sure the one u love is not serious, if yes just end it der. You cant eat your cake and have it.
before you loose both choose one.
Re: I Am Confused by Tatase(f): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
I don't think you really love (or even like) either. If you really really did, then 1.) you wouldn't be cheating on both, and 2.) you would know who to pick.

But that's just by the way. In answer to your question, what's more important to you? Present happiness or future possibilities? I don't really think you should be with either, personally, but it depends on whether or not you're just ready to settle down now irrespective of feelings.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Luv Someone I Have Never Seen? / Who Enjoys Intimacy More; Male Or Female? / Love Seasons Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.