Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? (5138 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by mamagee3(f): 2:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Hi all, Boyfriend of almost two years did not save my number on his phone.

He has his friends and family's number saved on his phone but not mine.

He once saved my number in the beginning but not anymore.

What does this mean?
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by kaffy4tope(m): 2:59am On Aug 29, 2017
mamagee3:

What does this mean?

You have been relegated to a side-chick mode.

Move on..

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by iamVirus(m): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2017
My guy didn't save his gf's number then.

Saying, he didn't know what to save it with, that she's too beautiful.

He loved her so much den.

but my sis, yours maybe different shaaa.

Are there any bad signs from him? did you ask him?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by braimeddy: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2017
You can't be telling me that at this your age, you are still talking about boyfriend. I was expecting to see 'husband' in place of 'boyfriend'. Mere looking at your pix, u re very close to menopause.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2017
It means you are free to go and commit suicide now. Coming here to disturb us with nonsense, irrelevant issues.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by LordIsaac(m): 5:02am On Aug 29, 2017
It means he now knows it by heart. Be glad!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by ucheHapers(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Chei, you wicked

braimeddy:
You can't be telling me that at this your age, you are still talking about boyfriend. I was expecting to see 'husband' in place of 'boyfriend'. Mere looking at your pix, u re very close to menopause.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by Efewestern: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2017
braimeddy:

oga relax, you don't talk to ladies in such manners.

learn some manners.

Op use your tongue to count your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by apexJ(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2017
braimeddy:
she and my grandmother na mate........she na attention seeking old hag
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by Exponental(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2017
My wife has two numbers. While dating, I didn't save any of her numbers. I later saved one for emergency purpose. Till date, only one saved with "my wife"! Ask him for his reasons, mine wasn't for cheating purpose, just creating space.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by Quality20(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2017
it's no problem. as for me I know my ex girl's no by heart ,though I wish I could delete it from my heart and I did that for months, but just recently I just found myself remembering her number even when I thought I had forgotten it
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by Monaco2(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2017
Ur boo have a boo
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by joceey(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Have been doing some follow up about you and this relationship you are into...By now you ought to know that this guy doesn't love you and it's like you forcing yourself on him. Pls if you can just give some space for a month...don't call him or pick his calls or reply his text or text him....its time to turn the table around in your favour and to knw his real motives....
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by eboro(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2017
he has crammed it
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by Gebbson007(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
braimeddy:

No ooooooo she get rapid growth�
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? by bamisepeters(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
mamagee3:

What does this mean?
It is painful though, but it might not be for other negative reasons. At times when you save a lover's contact on the phone it get wiped off when you change phone and it is on phone you can put all those modifications to reflect the importance of whoever it is. If your number isn't saved just know that it is in his head. I will advise you just tell him you are not fine as your contact is not saved, don't feel negative about it as he might not have negative feelings as regards that.

(1) (Reply)

Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS / Tell Me The Name and Win 5k [Picture] / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.