Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

4 Amazing Photos Of Honda Invisus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 Amazing Photos Of Honda Invisus (900 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic / Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Amazing Photos Of Honda Invisus by Gistboy120(m): 3:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Honda has everything to make a 2020 Honda wear auto, an opponent for Ariel Atom or Radical RXC. Be that as it may, they are dropping it in light of the fact that such auto won't be successful.

Nevertheless, this hasn’t stopped designer Leonardo Nitole Moreira from dreaming up the amazing Honda track car called Honda Invisus.

Auto Josh says the car reminds of the Aston Martin Vulcan because of its thin LED taillights.

See more photos here: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/4-amazing-photos-of-honda-invisus.html?m=1

Re: 4 Amazing Photos Of Honda Invisus by symbianDON(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2017
this is WICKED! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Amazing Photos Of Honda Invisus by rerhji(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2017
u mean d same honda dat manufactured 'baby boy '.........car manufacturer shd better make provision for car swapping......I imagine which kind car I'd be using right now if D older d car u re willing to swap, the newer d model u re going to gt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BMW 2004 Model 545i For Sale. / How Well Do You Know Your Car? / Affordable Cars For You (n450k And N700k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.