Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria (1088 Views)

These Are All The Attack Planes In The NAF As Of 2019 / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Andrew3(m): 5:36am On Aug 29, 2017
The Pentagon has notified Congress of a $593 million aircraft and arms sale to Nigeria, the News Agency of Nigeria reports. It includes 12 Super Tucano A-29 aircraft, weapons and other arrangements. The deal, approved by the State Department on August 2, also entails training, munitions, maintenance, spare parts, hangars and other infrastructure. The Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency said the US signed the agreement to support Abuja’s military operations against “terrorist organizations Boko Haram and ISIS West Africa, and Nigerian efforts to counter illicit trafficking in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea.” Nigeria has been trying to purchase the aircraft since 2015, but former president Barack Obama delayed the deal due to concerns about Nigeria’s human rights record. In February, President Donald Trump expressed his support of the deal in a phone call with Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.rt.com/news/line/

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:42am On Aug 29, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Yomzzyblog: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice..
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 5:45am On Aug 29, 2017
OK
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Isn't this an old news?

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by sarrki(m): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:

OJUKWU was never a clown. He declared Biafra, went to war, thoroughly defeated, ran away, apologized and sober till he died!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Andrew3(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2017
News is this morning.
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Hope the romance between both sides continues just like this
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Almaiga: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Igbos, tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Andrew3(m): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2017
The same country who's court is suing Buratai for extra-judicial killings. Trump is indeed a business man
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:

OJUKWU was never a clown. He declared Biafra, went to war, thoroughly defeated, ran away, apologized and sober till he died!!

Has that added any value to your life and your country at large? Is not surprising to you that the same Ojukwu people are living more comfortable than your people on the average?
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:

Has that added any value to your life and your country at large? Is not surprising to you that the same Ojukwu people are living more comfortable than your people on the average?

I see

By trooping in large to other land shay ?

Even at that claiming landlord in other peoples land

Cheat beating

No one is allowed to promote succession on this forum

6 Likes

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2017
If you are not buying f16 please don't bother spend the money on drones. We already have men that can design drones. See how they can add ammunition to the drownes to fight terrorist.
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2017

grin grin grin

Coming-in at the right time when sophisticated Military Hardware's re needed

I pray that in no time, The Nigerian Air Force will have a cogent reason to test those fighter-jets on live humans, cities, towns and villages

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Burutai must be so happy at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:

I see

By trooping in large to other land shay ?

Even at that claiming landlord in other peoples land

Cheat beating

No one is allowed to promote succession on this forum

Did I hear you say other people's land? I thought you are an advocate of ONE Nigeria? Are you saying that Ojukwu people are in other people's land in your ONE Nigeria? Is there a hidden meaning of ONE Nigeria? Has Ojukwu people stopped you from coming to their land? Why are you pained when they come to your land under the ONE Nigeria you advocate? Give me one reason why you despise them and yet you don't want them go? You will support your local government to be made a state but you will be against a whole region to be a county. WHY?

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by sarrki(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:

Did I hear you say other people's land? I thought you are an advocate of ONE Nigeria? Are you saying that Ojukwu people are in other people's land in your ONE Nigeria? Is there a hidden meaning of ONE Nigeria? Has Ojukwu people stopped you from coming to their land? Why are you pained when they come to your land under the ONE Nigeria you advocate?

I mean

Igbos miscreants ,Ipob occultist and fake Ipob Jews
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2017
sarrki:

I mean

Igbos miscreants ,Ipob occultist and fake Ipob Jews
The medicine for hatred is LOVE my dear, show Ojukwu people love and the reason not to agitate!

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2017
12 Tucanos

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Andrew3(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Lol @tucanos, sounds like toys.
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Ipob won't like this...they will come and start saying Tucanos means Tokunbo...empty barrel them

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Alcatraz007: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:

The medicine for hatred is LOVE my dear, show Ojukwu people love and the reason not to agitate!

Why are u people like this? Are igbos loveable? We can't love rude, hubris and hate filled people! Stay put and develop the east already! Most Nigerians don't want you in their towns and cities!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Why are u people like this? Are igbos loveable? We can't love rude, hubris and hate filled people! Stay put and develop the east already! Most Nigerians don't want you in their towns and cities!
Support their course for freedom and they will not have the freewill of coming to your cities and towns!
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by WorldRichest: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2017
IPOB miscreants, illiterate jobless militants in the creek, Boko Haram, killer Fulani herdsmen can you all read this Xmas news? Those who have hears, let them hear. Don't make yourself available to be used for testing new killing flying machines.
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Igbos...

Sorry, Biafrans, right now...

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Eastfield1: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Nigeria have turned into a dumping ground

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by WorldRichest: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Who says Igbos are not lovable? I love their girls. They can fucck you from today till next week for just few naira notes. Don't you see them in Lagos brothels? Any hotel you go, Igbo girls are there from Lagos to Kampla, from Libya to Malaysia. They are just too sweet and lovable biitches.
Re: Pentagon Approves $593mn Sale Of Attack Planes To Nigeria by Eastfield1: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Igbos...

Sorry, Biafrans, right now...
3rd August 2017 26 days ago

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno / Lagos Development: John K. Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture And History, Onikan / Ahead Of Saturday's PDP Natnl. Convention; Chief Dokpesi Pledges Loyalty To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.