Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out (19455 Views)

UNILAG Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Is Out / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check / Unimaid Remedial/pre-degree Form 2017/2018 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by medonella: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pls any news about DE candidates?
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Gscales2017(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
PLEASEHELP PLEASE I DID JAMB COC TODAY TO UNILORIN IT SHOWING INCORRECT ENTRIES AS I LOG IN PLEASE HOPE MY JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION DNT AFFECT ME
GdexFolami:

*All You have to do is log on to the University Portal and click on "Pre Admission Screening Registration" then input your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER (as Username) and YOUR SURNAME (as password).*

_Select *"MODE OF ENTRY*" I.e *UTME*, Finally Select the Drop Down tagged *"CHOICE"* stating If you took the University as first or Second choice during Jamb Registration._

*Then Proceed to the final Process (Bio Data Upload and others).*

_Within this process you'd see the option of selecting "Your Screening Centre" then you'd receive an email confirming the successful completion of your *BIO DATA* Immediately._

*NOTE;* _It's compulsory to print the tabs of the three page listed below;_

*Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;*

*Scheduling Slip;*

And

*Payment Receipt.*

_CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION IMMEDIATELY;_ https:///u3FdZ6

*Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.*

_Therefore, All your information must correspond with Jambs'_

*GOOD LUCK!!! AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS
#dofmig
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by rotexteymie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
LCMedia:
Just N2,030?

And my school; LASU is charging aspirant N5,400 for screening?
grin undecided
Difference between a federal University and a state University
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Gscales2017(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE I DID JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION TODAY TO UNILORIN IT SHOWING INCORRECT ENTRIES AS I LOG IN PLEASE HOPE MY JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION DNT AFFECT ME BECAUSE I CANT DO THE PRE ADMISSON SCREENING
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Gscales2017(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE I DID JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION TODAY TO UNILORIN IT SHOWING INCORRECT ENTRIES AS I LOG IN PLEASE HOPE MY JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION DNT AFFECT ME BECAUSE I CANT DO THE PRE ADMISSON SCREENINGLEASE
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by oluxzy: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
What is the cut-off mark for computer engineering. I scored 223 and it is saying i am not qualified for the course.
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by mikkycyruz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
GdexFolami:
The awaiting Unilorin screening form for the session 2017/2018 is out for just #2030 I.e two thousands and thirty naira only .
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44

what about for Sandwich students?

Are the form out?
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Liljah: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pls guys am a students of lautech 100lev withoug GPA is it possible for me to enter uniilorin or shud I collect the form

Pls epp a brother!! What can I do?
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by tolexy123: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gscales2017:
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE I DID JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION TODAY TO UNILORIN IT SHOWING INCORRECT ENTRIES AS I LOG IN PLEASE HOPE MY JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION DNT AFFECT ME BECAUSE I CANT DO THE PRE ADMISSON SCREENINGLEASE
the same thing happened to me
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by kennyjam: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Gscales2017:

Jamb change of institution is still on?
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Gscales2017:
PLEASEHELP PLEASE I DID JAMB COC TODAY TO UNILORIN IT SHOWING INCORRECT ENTRIES AS I LOG IN PLEASE HOPE MY JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION DNT AFFECT ME
i think it means d change doesn't reflect on Unilorin portal since dey ave downloaded d details of their aspirants from jamb during d publicity meeting, so datz d names dey uploaded on dea portal.
My advice is DAT u shud go to any nearest jamb office close 2 & log UR complain if thr is anything dey can do
though dey might later send UR name 2 Unilorin but might b late den
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2017
kennyjam:

Jamb change of institution is still on?
sure till either December sef or January ,as stated by jamb
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
What is the thirty naira for?
lol you're niggard
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

About the signature, hope I can just sign on a white sheet of paper, snap it then upload it, cos i don't have scanner, as well as the passport too
sure ,go get a passport and visit a cyber cafe for ur reg
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2017
olaosebikanf:
the cut off mark is out. kindly check the school Facebook page.
no its not officially out ,don't b deceived asin automated cutoff
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2017
oluxzy:
What is the cut-off mark for computer engineering. I scored 223 and it is saying i am not qualified for the course.
This year is somehow strange as I've heard ,that means computer engineering cutoff is more than 223 ,maybe 230 .they will soon release the cutoffs officially sha .Accounting also is something like 230 or 240 dz yr
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by GdexFolami(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2017
The following prerequisites are to be duly adhered by all Candidates.

�University of Ilorin Pre- Admission Screening Application is compulsory for Jamb, Remedial and Direct Entry Applicants. Remedial students are to apply using the UTME mode of admission and should endeavour to insert their Remedial number in the space provided in their biodata which reads any Remedial Number available?)

�The Registration payment is online at #2,030 and a minimum score of 180 is required for candidates to be eligible.

�Candidates should endeavour to first check their eligibility status by logging on the portal using their Registration number and surname and selecting the mode of Entry to know whether they are eligible or not. If your portal reads "no programme available", It means you are eligible, Just proceed with your registration, Candidates who are not eligible for their course will get suggested with courses which they are deemed to pick one out of and continue their Registration. This eligibility is based on Catchments/Non Catchments, Indigenship, Candidate Score etc.

�The University of Ilorin Admission Cut off point for this year ranges from 180-250 as confirmed. For Instance, Microbiology is now 220, Accounting is now 230, Biochemistry is 220 as well depending on the aforementioned requisites previously mentioned. We will release the departmental cut off marks shortly.

�Candidates should note that this year admission process is both a Post UTME and a Screening exercise which means that any wrong entries in detail/results given by candidates will automatically lead to disqualification. Don't let cafe men dictate what to do to you, be with me while your application is ongoing. Wrong entries is tantamount to disqualification, We advised.

�Candidates have the option of picking either the Ilorin or Lagos centre as preferable and should be at their centres 30 minutes before the commencement of their Post UTME screening exercise.

�Remedial Candidates who did not score up to the required Jamb score will not be isolated from the process. We beseeched them to successfully pass their recently conducted exam to stand a chance of gaining admission.
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 30, 2017
oluxzy:

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by badera: 2:18am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Oladipo1166(m): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2017
This is to inform you guys (aspirant) that you are to input your details correctly to avoid unacceptable result or something similar, any error you made can cost you your admission, feel free to ask questions....
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by joesh94: 3:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Please when is the registeration closing
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by olaosebikanf: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2017
The online registration will close on Sept 8
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Rasbel(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2017
joesh94:
Please when is the registeration closing

September 8th,2017.
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by ontolegit(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2017
canalily:
#30 is for VCundecided
this is to inform you that DHQ is monitoring your online comments
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Are they really gonna conduct post UTME?
GdexFolami:

The following prerequisites are to be duly adhered by all Candidates.

�University of Ilorin Pre- Admission Screening Application is compulsory for Jamb, Remedial and Direct Entry Applicants. Remedial students are to apply using the UTME mode of admission and should endeavour to insert their Remedial number in the space provided in their biodata which reads any Remedial Number available?)

�The Registration payment is online at #2,030 and a minimum score of 180 is required for candidates to be eligible.

�Candidates should endeavour to first check their eligibility status by logging on the portal using their Registration number and surname and selecting the mode of Entry to know whether they are eligible or not. If your portal reads "no programme available", It means you are eligible, Just proceed with your registration, Candidates who are not eligible for their course will get suggested with courses which they are deemed to pick one out of and continue their Registration. This eligibility is based on Catchments/Non Catchments, Indigenship, Candidate Score etc.

�The University of Ilorin Admission Cut off point for this year ranges from 180-250 as confirmed. For Instance, Microbiology is now 220, Accounting is now 230, Biochemistry is 220 as well depending on the aforementioned requisites previously mentioned. We will release the departmental cut off marks shortly.

�Candidates should note that this year admission process is both a Post UTME and a Screening exercise which means that any wrong entries in detail/results given by candidates will automatically lead to disqualification. Don't let cafe men dictate what to do to you, be with me while your application is ongoing. Wrong entries is tantamount to disqualification, We advised.

�Candidates have the option of picking either the Ilorin or Lagos centre as preferable and should be at their centres 30 minutes before the commencement of their Post UTME screening exercise.

�Remedial Candidates who did not score up to the required Jamb score will not be isolated from the process. We beseeched them to successfully pass their recently conducted exam to stand a chance of gaining admission.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Oluwasantus(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2017
GdexFolami:

*All You have to do is log on to the University Portal and click on "Pre Admission Screening Registration" then input your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER (as Username) and YOUR SURNAME (as password).*

_Select *"MODE OF ENTRY*" I.e *UTME*, Finally Select the Drop Down tagged *"CHOICE"* stating If you took the University as first or Second choice during Jamb Registration._

*Then Proceed to the final Process (Bio Data Upload and others).*

_Within this process you'd see the option of selecting "Your Screening Centre" then you'd receive an email confirming the successful completion of your *BIO DATA* Immediately._

*NOTE;* _It's compulsory to print the tabs of the three page listed below;_

*Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;*

*Scheduling Slip;*

And

*Payment Receipt.*

_CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION IMMEDIATELY;_ https:///u3FdZ6

*Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.*

_Therefore, All your information must correspond with Jambs'_

*GOOD LUCK!!! AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS
#dofmig
WhatsApp 08129309402 for aid
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by MidasTouche01(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Oladipo1166:
This is to inform you guys (aspirant) that you are to input your details correctly to avoid unacceptable result or something similar, any error you made can cost you your admission, feel free to ask questions....

Will any difference in the contact address be deemed an 'incorrect detail'?
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by Rasbel(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Akinz0126:

It's only for jambite ryt?Direct Entry students own isn't out yet?pls educate me cause I registered for DE chosing Uni ilorin as first and second choice

Pls, proceed with registration.
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by zordeek: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Good.. waiting for Buk post screening form asap.
Re: University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out by canalily(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2017
ontolegit:
this is to inform you that DHQ is monitoring your online comments
WHO IS DHQundecided WHY IS HE MONITORING MY SAYSundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. / Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.