Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (121288 Views)

42 Year Old Divorced American Woman Destroyed On Internet For This Post / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations to them...

But the guy is a 'strong' man to actually marry a 42 year old mother of 4
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Ejodamen1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
hello beautiful, hope u are cool?
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Sheun001(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
For a mother of 4, she's absolutely gorgeous.

the power of make-up artists

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Ejodamen1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:
God maketh all things beautiful in his time, I call him “the only God of possibilities ”
hello beautiful one, how are u?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by ChristyB(f): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Some people's comment though..No she will born yam.
I have realised how difficult it is for people to be happy with their fellow individuals, woman gets remarried at 42 and someone is asking "wetins she wan born again" may God have mercy on us oooo

42 with 4 kids remarried, i am super proud of you madam and more proud of that God who made the impossibility possible, the God who wiped your tears and provided you with a helper.

May joy and laughter never cease from your home in Jesus name. Enjoy jare my sister, na God butter your bread.

Also praying to have that man who will ask me "Where have you been all my life?" Baba God ngwa over to you

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The son is very handsome The man that got married to her did well sha after four kids
Handsome you need to see me to kno what handsome is.
Smh. grin
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by alizma: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Who is the guy in Blue cheesy
her son
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by MhizzAJ(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
j
tamethem:

Handsome you need to see me to kno what handsome is.

Smh. grin

really cheesy
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by blackbeau1(f): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

the power of make-up artists
I doubt that tho.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Sheun001(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
I doubt that tho.
take a closer look at the 3rd pics you will see clearly that she's old she's just fortunate to have money if not that she's not that pretty
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by erico2k2(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Feranchek:
42 with 4 kids, and my friend's gf of 23 is asking him when he'll come see her people cos her friend of 24 is doing her igba nkwu next weekend.

Life no be competition biko. Live your own make I live my own.

And according to IcE Prince Zamani '' To the finish line even though na me dey run last''
This nah 4 abroad ohh, Nor try am for 9ja Ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by kenesh(f): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
So she started at 15?.
You don't know maths. How did you even come at that conclusion bros

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by babaluckey: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wao...

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by salford1: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
wonderful
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by 1Sharon(f): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franzinni:
My question is....

Madam why did your ex leave you?? Because you are telling us about the beast who went away ...But hope it is not because the beast met karashika! And had to run...

Why I put mouth nah because ...Make this one no for run too oo...

If you are still dating please don't try to decode this message ...You won't understand till you are married ....

Who knows? she may have left him. Nigerian women in the west purposely leave their husbands cos they know the government will support them undecided
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by purples25(f): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Someone said ' Hope the man is not marrying for the first time ' . So it's an issue when the man gets married for the first time to a woman with kids, but its not an issue when women marry men with children, second wives, many wives, or many babies scattered about. Its only a woman that can be classified as old cargo ? Lol......Okay o. My Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by YelloweWest: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franzinni:
My question is....

Madam why did your ex leave you?? Because you are telling us about the beast who went away ...But hope it is not because the beast met karashika! And had to run...

Why I put mouth nah because ...Make this one no for run too oo...

If you are still dating please don't try to decode this message ...You won't understand till you are married ....
Shut up. You don't know her.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by kellyjoesteve: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
if you are still doubting that America is a land where anything can happen this i believe is ur answer one thing i love that country with. If is over here the kind of abuse the kids must have recieve will make them ask their mom if truely she is their biological mother. After africa backward is our next name tufikwia.

For your Businesss idea, and management,
job-tips, available loans and important of
insurance check
my signature.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by BornAgainMay: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
ChristyB:
Some people's comment though..No she will born yam.
I have realised how difficult it is for people to be happy with their fellow individuals, woman gets remarried at 42 and someone is asking "wetins she wan born again" may God have mercy on us oooo

42 with 4 kids remarried, i am super proud of you madam and more proud of that God who made the impossibility possible, the God who wiped your tears and provided you with a helper.

May joy and laughter never cease from your home in Jesus name. Enjoy jare my sister, na God butter your bread.

Also praying to have that man who will ask me "Where have you been all my life?" Baba God ngwa over to you

I love your write up.. You will surly make a good house wife...

I will DM let's take off from there.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by mhizAnnie(f): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Who is the guy in Blue cheesy

Her son
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Make up all I see, wetin remain @ 42 plus 4 children grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
I am happy for her. Really, dreams do come true.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
The ex husband must be very ashame right now,what we think it not possible God made it possible .ogechukwu ka mma

Why be ashamed?

He should be happy.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by mikolo80: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
looks green cardish
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by UncleJudax(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Feranchek:
42 with 4 kids, and my friend's gf of 23 is asking him when he'll come see her people cos her friend of 24 is doing her igba nkwu next weekend.

Life no be competition biko. Live your own make I live my own.

And according to IcE Prince Zamani '' To the finish line even though na me dey run last''
She already has 4 kids, most likely married at least once before this one. The pressure (if any) is different.

But like you said...no competition
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by ChristyB(f): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thanks dear.
BornAgainMay:

I love your write up.. You will surly make a good house wife...

I will DM let's take off from there.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Gamesmart: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
purples25:
Someone said ' Hope the man is not marrying for the first time ' . So it's an issue when the man gets married for the first time to a woman with kids, but its not an issue when women marry men with children, second wives, many wives, or many babies scattered about. Its only a woman that can be classified as old cargo ? Lol......Okay o. My Africa.

As long as specific expectations and responsibilities are put on each gender, then each gender will continue too have its respective cross to bear.

So, yes, it is an issue. Not many men would want to be bread winner and responsible for the welfare of the fruits of another man's enjoyment.

That is a case of Baboon chop, monkey come dey work.

Men are usually the bread winners, so they should and would be the ones to see it as an issue.

I can also tell you: "Very few complain when it is only a man that is seen as responsible for initiating a relationship/wooing". No be for the same Africa?

They are all outcomes of our gender expectations and responsibilities.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Obodo999(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
purples25:

You know nothing. Men dey give birth for your village.?
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Obodo999(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
I smell marriage of convenience. A young hustling man is looking for comfort and green card.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by purples25(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gamesmart:

As long as specific expectations and responsibilities are put on each gender, then each gender will continue too have its respective cross to bear.

So, yes, it is an issue. Not many men would want to be bread winner and responsible for the welfare of the fruits of another man's enjoyment.

That is a case of Baboon chop, monkey come dey work.

Men are usually the bread winners, so they should and would be the ones to see it as an issue.

I can also tell you: "Very few complain when it is only a man that is seen as responsible for initiating a relationship/wooing". No be for the same Africa?

They are all outcomes of our gender expectations and responsibilities.

If I could change the world, I would make everything equal for both genders. Though.....food for thought.....I wonder how the world would be if women came to this world originally as the alphas and breadwinners, with more physical strength in their beautiful bodies than men. I wonder how the world would have been then. Would they make men sit at home and insult them all the time, make them not participate in some things, would they throw them out when tired and marry another husband, beat the guy if he annoys them, take him out on dates , celebrate his birthday, etc ?

Well change takes centuries and the world is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by BornAgainMay: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
ChristyB:
Thanks dear.

You're in lokoja?

I stay in lagos
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by purples25(f): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obodo999:

You know nothing. Men dey give birth for your village.?

What I actually meant is that, men also have children , yes they don't have vaginas, but they also have kids that are their responsibility, so between a man and his divorced wife, why is that everyone assumes nobody will want the woman, but the man is ok to move on with a new woman ? There are many families out there too that won't want to give their daughter to a man with kids already, therefore a man can also be second hand. So why should people discriminate when a man marries a woman with kids? If men can do it, women should be free to enjoy such too. It's not only men that know what is sweet .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Adjusting To Life As A Widower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.