Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Stretch Mark Palava - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Mark Palava (1525 Views)

Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? / Causes Of Eczema And Stretch Mark / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Mark Palava by Icepie(f): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2010
This is an issue that's been a problem for women in nigeria.if one takes proper look at the whites xpecially the models n actress,no signs of stretch marks.is there cure? Doctors In the house-your call pls!
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
Awww those white and black and asian celebs have it too, they just have makeup artists that magically make it disappear and also a good photographer and photoshoper that removes all flaws. If you read those shocking celebrity mags you will see that most of those celebs have cellulite/strechmarks/acne things regular women have.
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
@poster
stretch marks dont discriminate. you might not see them as good on white/asian women as on black women but they are there. . . . . . . .
why would you even take white actresses and models as reference? i doubt you will see any BLACK actress/model with stretch marks either.

these people live off their looks so they will use any means necessary to keep their look as fresh as possible.

look at the common people and see how they all have stretch marks, black white or asians.
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by DENISE17(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2010
grin

WELL SAID,
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by Mikaela: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
Icepie:

This is an issue that's been a problem for women in nigeria.if one takes proper look at the whites xpecially the models n actress,no signs of stretch marks.is there cure? Doctors In the house-your call pls!
How many Whites have you seen? If you think that Whites look like the models you seen in magazines, I laugh. Besides, some of them have got stretch marks. They're retouched to look perfect ! Dude come on !
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by DivineR: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
The question was what is the solution?.

I heard shell - butter works

there was cream i used before i have forgotten the name, thou was SAVON product

BRB
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
Divine R.:

The question was what is the solution?.
I heard shell - butter works
there was cream i used before i have forgotten the name, thou was SAVON product

BRB

sorry to break your heart honey but there are NO CURE/NO MAGIC POTION for removing stretch marks completely. . . . . .NONE!

some creams might help reduce their sight a lilttle but thats about it.
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by DivineR: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
@MrbrownJay
my worked for me, thou my wasn't bad.

i think you re right somehow cos in the other part of my body i had it, it didnt remove it completely but at some it went off compeltely
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by beingme(f): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2010
no permenant solution unless u remove it though surgery
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by yjay(f): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2010
yep, laser, microdermabrasion
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by agathamari(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
Icepie:

obviously you never looked because they DO have stretchmarks, 95% of women post puberty have strechmarks (conservative). there is nothing you can do to remove them that wont leave a scar instead (surgery). laser treatments make them less noticable, makup and airbrushing makes them relativly invisable.
Re: Stretch Mark Palava by FEDGOBOY: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2010
got a natural remedy for it. it internationally tested

(1) (Reply)

Cholera May Spread Across Nigeria — Fg / Would You Abandon Your Baby In The Hospital Because Of Abnormality / How To Overcome The Fear Of HIV Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.