Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Smeie & Emergency Respond Management Limited. Who Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Smeie & Emergency Respond Management Limited. Who Are They? (915 Views)

Talent Bureau Limited... Who Got This???? / Interview Invite From Great Brands Nigeria Limited. Who Are They Please? / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smeie & Emergency Respond Management Limited. Who Are They? by olubunmiay(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2007
did anyone know about Small&Medium Equities Investment Enterprise(SMEIE)? I hard that they are new organisation established by CBN ,for small interprises,Nation Wide,I attended an interview with them last week at Ibadan,pls,can anyone tell me more about them?
Also,there are vacancies at Emagency Respond Management Limited in Lagos,but my fear is that ,you have to pay one thousand naira,b4 you can summit the form,and the form is free. are they real or one of this 419ners?
this is their address.Emegency Respond Management Limited is located at Federal Ministry of works and housing compound,beside NEPA office,opp.MITV,Alausa,Ikeja,Lagos State.
Pls,confirm and notify me. The form can be obtained at the address. above.

(1) (Reply)

First Inland Bank Pay Package / The Conduct Of Spring Bank Interview; Is It Fair? / How Far Diamond Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.