Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling (18004 Views)

Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015 / Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Profitcost: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Dear Applicant ,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS PLANNING & MANNING OFFICER WITH NSML

With reference to your application for employment with NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) as Planning & Manning Officer, we are pleased to inform you of our decision to schedule you for an unsupervised “online assessment test”. The dates for the assessment test will be communicated to you in a subsequent mail.

Please note the followings:

That you will receive a mail from managedservices@shl.com on the dates for the online assessment test
It is advisable you also check your junk/spam emails just in case

Your access to complete this assessment will be valid on the dates you have been scheduled for the online assessment test, beyond which time your access will be revoked.

Ensure your system has good Internet connection.

Before attempting the tests please disable any pop-up blocking software that may prevent the test from downloading if your computer has any.

Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers

Microsoft Internet Explorer up to 11.0
Mozilla FireFox up to 21.0
Apple Safari up to 6.0
Google Chrome up to 27.0
Camino 2.0

Ensure you have any of the following Supported display applets

Adobe Flash Player 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
Active Scripting (or JavaScript)
ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins
Java Runtime Environment (virtual machine)

As you will be taking this assessment unsupervised, you are entrusted to take this assessment honestly without any assistance from others.

Please note:

Should you pass this Test; you will be required to take a validation Test on NLNG Ship Management Limited site just prior to a face to face Interview.

Sincerely,

NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by 1stola: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2014
Profitcost: Dear Applicant ,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS PLANNING & MANNING OFFICER WITH NSML

With reference to your application for employment with NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) as Planning & Manning Officer, we are pleased to inform you of our decision to schedule you for an unsupervised “online assessment test”. The dates for the assessment test will be communicated to you in a subsequent mail.

Please note the followings:

That you will receive a mail from managedservices@shl.com on the dates for the online assessment test
It is advisable you also check your junk/spam emails just in case

Your access to complete this assessment will be valid on the dates you have been scheduled for the online assessment test, beyond which time your access will be revoked.

Ensure your system has good Internet connection.

Before attempting the tests please disable any pop-up blocking software that may prevent the test from downloading if your computer has any.

Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers

Microsoft Internet Explorer up to 11.0
Mozilla FireFox up to 21.0
Apple Safari up to 6.0
Google Chrome up to 27.0
Camino 2.0

Ensure you have any of the following Supported display applets

Adobe Flash Player 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
Active Scripting (or JavaScript)
ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins
Java Runtime Environment (virtual machine)

As you will be taking this assessment unsupervised, you are entrusted to take this assessment honestly without any assistance from others.

Please note:

Should you pass this Test; you will be required to take a validation Test on NLNG Ship Management Limited site just prior to a face to face Interview.

Sincerely,

NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by 1stola: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Genuine. Any idea on test questions?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Profitcost: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2014
no, do you have shl past question?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by 1stola: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Profitcost: no, do you have shl past question?

me too.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Cute2peg(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Still Trying To source for materials...Have You Seen Any
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Adegok23: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
please for any one in d house that also receive text from NLNG SML. please I need a guide to the online assessment testing that will come up. tanx
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Cute2peg(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
http://www.ceb.shl.com/

Maybe this site might be of help
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ray101: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
yea hav e visited that website but i dont understand cos there was no section to click for practise questions... am thinking the sites visted for pwc test is the same as yours
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ray101: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Cute2peg(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Helo.........Guess U guys got the test link
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by amobisaheed(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'm yet to get the test link ooo
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by macpeter1(m): 4:11am On Jul 12, 2014
i got the message. pls what is the format like?
any past question?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by amobisaheed(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2014
The test link is yet to be sent. Did any body got the link as promised.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
av gotten d link since friday, but it was stated their that it would expire on Wednesday which is on the 16th @amobisaheed contact me here arogundadesodiq9@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
macpeter1: i got the message. pls what is the format like?
any past question?
wen re u doing it, want to do mine on tuesday
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chike4: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello guys.I have received my mail and password redirecting me to login and take the test.so who knows what may comeup after that,also what's basically †ђξ job in nlng ship managment. Tnx
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ireosime: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
please is anyone having issues with taking the assessment test
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
ireosime: please is anyone having issues with taking the assessment test
pls av u done it?...if yes tell us aw it luks lyk..
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by mechango: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
ireosime: please is anyone having issues with taking the assessment test
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by macpeter1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
mechango:
wen re u doing it, want to do mine on tuesday
i want to do my test on tuesday evening or wednesday morning.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by dammynova: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
I have don't 3 out of d 4 questions 2day d questions are divided in2 4 sections I.e numerical, verbal, abstract & 1oda lik that 2 test hw fast u can identify stuffs. I have done others except numerical there are practice questions there that will hlp u understand wt u hav 2 do so my advice is that u login & try d practice question as many times as possible b4 u take d test

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
What's the timing. Does it display one question @ a time or all the questions @once
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by dammynova: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gozychuks: What's the timing. Does it display one question @ a time or all the questions @once

It display 1 question @ a time & after picking d option & clicking next u can't go bac
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Who has completed the assessment. This thread is very quiet
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lets keep this thread rolling till the invites start to come in..
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Gozychuks(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
chi101: Lets keep this thread rolling till the invites start to come in..
Have u completed the test
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by ednut1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
the questions looked familiar its shl. a colleague at work wrote it today
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by jibolao: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2014
I have completed the test. The only issue is the timing, every other thing was ok.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by amobisaheed(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yeah God help us.
I have done the test.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by amobisaheed(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
chi101: Yeah God help us.
I have done the test.

how was it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.