Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? (3248 Views)

Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2007
under what circumstances can you kill your spouse?
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Free(f): 3:10am On Feb 18, 2007
under no circumstances shocked shocked

hope ur not thinkin bout killin
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by promise72(m): 4:07am On Feb 18, 2007
Be ready to go to jail for a very looooooonnnnnng time.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by okwanuzo3(f): 6:16am On Feb 18, 2007
Free:

under no circumstances shocked shocked

hope your not thinkin bout killin
even if you find out he's a child molestor, serial killer or rapist?
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Free(f): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2007
yes even under all dat

wot would i get 4 killin them undecided undecided
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by jgirl3: 6:25am On Feb 18, 2007
None - i might threaten to but i won't actually do it

The most i'll do is leave him
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by okwanuzo3(f): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2007
Free:

yes even under all that

wot would i get 4 killin them undecided undecided
j-girl:

None - i might threaten to but i won't actually do it

The most i'll do is leave him

If some of the molested children are yours?
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by jgirl3: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2007
i won't kill him then - turn him into the police or torture him to the point that he won't be able to live with himself.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Free(f): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2007
@ Okwano

why did some sick man molest ur child or somethin undecided
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by okwanuzo3(f): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2007
Free:

@ Okwano

why did some sick man molest your child or somethin undecided
no way, else i won't post this topic cos i'd be in jail for murder.
I've read a couple of stories about men killng their wives and vice versa. Just want to know the sort of things that lead people to it.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Free(f): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2007
ookay

but there are somethings in life U cant really give an answer to unless it happnds
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by dblock(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2007
If my chica betrayed ma trust, she'd be six feet under before you can say Dblock wink
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by hadiza30(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2008
angry angry angryhow can any normal person think of murder in whichever circumstance!!!!
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by ssRhino: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
Under no circumstance at all, if she put a gun to my head and i blv she cld pull the trigger and i have a nice looking gun in my hands, i will shoot her hands and legs, but still wont kill her.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Shaz(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
Absolutely none, venegance is for the Lord!
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by olukemih: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2008
Under no circumstance can you kill your husband

Remember you signed for better for worse

Don't allow the thought stay for another second

Discard it right now.

It is evil
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by sistawoman: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
I wont kill but i cant tell you what my fathers, brothers and uncles would do to him if he laid a finger or me or the children.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2008
why bother killing him. that would be too easy.

i have a solution

1) stick up 'bout 10 needles up his dig dong
2)castrate him; he wont get to use it again or hurt another person with his dick
3)castrate him; cook it so he wont reattach
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2008
okwanuzo3:

even if you find out he's a child molestor, serial killer or rapist?
I would report him to the police
that is the police job.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by virgie(f): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2008
No matter the degree of evil he or she has done,
no matter the temptation,
no circumstance is worth killing ur spouse over.

Common, we are talking about murder here and it attracts the hangmans noose or at most life imprisonment.

Mbanu!
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2008
virgie:

No matter the degree of evil he or she has done,
no matter the temptation,
no circumstance is worth killing your spouse over.

Common, we are talking about murder here and it attracts the hangmans noose or at most life imprisonment.

Mbanu!

CASTRATION my people,CASTRATION is the answer
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by ssRhino: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
rokiatu:

I would report him to the police
that is the police job.

Report to police that he did what now, that he cheated, that he sleep out? what will u report him for?
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by ifyalways(f): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
@Topic,under what circumstance should you reason and know its time to wave goodbye and keep walking?
I refuse to be a murderer no matter what !,divorce is not a taboo anymore.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by naomijt(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
If you kill your spouse cos of one ill thing he did, then you are not different from him and you should be killed too by your children for killing thier father.

What goes around comes around. grin grin
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by SENATORJD(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
naomijt:

If you kill your spouse because of one ill thing he did, then you are not different from him and you should be killed too by your children for killing their father.
hmmm interesting piece
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by MrCrackles(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
Under no Circumstances!
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by bigfather(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2008
Can't kill o !
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by manmustwac(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
are you thinking of killing your spouse?
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by ayomifull(f): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
manmustwac:

If he killed me first grin grin grin
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by dudubobo1: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
kryptix:

CASTRATION my people,CASTRATION is the answer

product of a demented personality bred from a corrupt background
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by rubi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
The bible says thou shall not kill so if anyone disobeys God order I wash my hand like pilate did
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Jids(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
okwanuzo3:

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, I REPEAT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do One Survive A Home Of Abusive Parents / I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.