Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (13852 Views)

Get Daily 1% Bitcoin On An Investment With USI-TECH / How Reliable Is Usi-tech / Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are you registered?
You must have an account with USI to view dashboard.

get more info and join at
http://universalprofitsystem.com/

Oritna94:
how do i view the bitcoin packages? i did not see it on their site.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Oritna94(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
i just registered but the activation link sent to my email is not working
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Please confirm,
Are u the one I had a chat with on WhatsApp over the weekend?

Oritna94:
i just registered but the activation link sent to my email is not working
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Dollabiz: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Free
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Do you think Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the future?
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nnXwzZdhdE

USI Tech owners join us for a live broadcast from Mallorca, Spain telling us what is coming on 28th October in London.

28th is Anniversary and UK Launch event.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amazing announcements and things coming

- New website to launch in next few days

- Just announced by Horst (USI-TECH Co Founder) in Mallorca- USI has just signed a 4yr, $70 million dollar lease on mining equipment

- More then 250,000 registered members

Talk about committment to the future!
More announcements coming at Anniversary Event in London, October 28, 2027. mark that date!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Update:

This video originates from Mallorca, one of Spain's Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. It's known for beach resorts, sheltered coves, limestone mountains. Last weekend, USI rewarded top group leaders who qualified with a -all-expenses-paid-trip to this exotic human paradise.

It was an opportunity to meet 3 - USI-TECH Co-Founders. Rodney, interviews 3 of them, right inside a boat, on open sea.

You need to watch every minute of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzF1bXT6SlA

If you are sitting on the fence,
I strongly encourage you to get up and come on board. Transparency, Credibility, Reliability, a new level of trust.

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Transparency in one of the many aspect I have seen with USI

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by beryour(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
There are no multiple BTC packages in USI. It works by buying a pack of BTC which is 50 Euros. You might decide to buy multiple packs but 50 Euro is fixed for one pack. This was made to ease investments on the platform.
Search for Usi Tech Nigeria on Facebook for more info or contact me on whatsapp : 08098113883
Cheers

Oritna94:
how do i view the bitcoin packages? i did not see it on their site.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
If you are seeking steady method of growing your bitcoin for the future, even retirement savings (bitcoin believers prefer bitcoin for retirement)

USI fit perfectly into that. Its a steady bitcoin income source, and most importantly, compounding feature does the work.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Today I want to share another hidden secret of USI-TECH Sucess
Its called "Magic of Compound Effect"

According to Albert Einstein, "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn't … pays it.”

You want to learn more about what compound interest is and how it can change your fortune, read this page
https://einvestingforbeginners.com/compounding-interest/

To the main gist.

USI-TECH has a magic function called Rebuy, this does the compound interest magic.

How does it work?

Since you get a ROC (Return of Capital) daily, 5 times every week. this returns can be used to purchase more pack. The more packs running, the more return it generates.
Watch this video to understand this wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EXQGoKbI0
If you believe in bitcoin's future and want a passive means of growing your Bitcoin to something even massive, this is the best option right now in the industry.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by nkemjacob2(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
How much to register
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Each pack cost $61 in Bitcoin, you can buy as many as you want to start with, and can top up anytime. There is no maximum.
nkemjacob2:
How much to register
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Countdown to UK Launch / Anniversary Event in LONDON

28th October, 2017

Exciting news and new product launch,

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Get started today for free.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Less than 24 Hours before Kickoff

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2017
As the weekend flew by, so plenty exciting news is gradually setting in after USI -TECH UK Launch /Anniversary Event. So far, I am personally doing all I can to digest these.

I will provide detailed update once I am able to fully grasp all possible details. I dont want to mix words or skip anything.

Stay tune.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Okay finally able to put the pieces together.

Here's the summary

"USI-Tech want to dominate the cryptomarket for years to come"

That's a very bold and ambitious statement. However, at the current trend, they can pull this off. I have no doubt going by ground breaking announcements at the events:

Let me order them according to the level of excitements.

1. USI-Tech launched its own cryptocurrency: [/b]TECHCoin (UTC). Total Supply will be 1 Billion Tokens and they sell in different packages. Each package has its own advantages. Starting today, you can buy different level different bonus as its a pre-ICO.

2.[b] Breakthrough in Power Generation Technology.
They will have Power Generation units based on permanent magnets that can provide 25KW of power at almost zero electricity cost. This is of paramount importance when it comes to mining profits and ultimately the financial stability of the company. Electricity and cooling system takes 95% of total mining cost. If this device can work, USI will be mining at 95% cost reduction. This is ground breaking. "USI : Making Mining free again"

3. Breakthrough in Heating and Cooling technology. They have a patented technology to use the heat generated from the miners to re-use and generate more electricity.

4. Bitcoin ATMs produced by USI-Tech. Yes, and its not a typo. BTC ATM I repeat. They estimate to produce 3,000,000 cash ATMs worldwide where people can easily buy bitcoins with fiat currency, and also buy BTC packages. Bitcoin ATM users need to have an account with USI-Tech.

5. Back Office major upgrade and 24/7 customer service implemented. New Logo, New Website going Live Nov.1, 2017.

6. Adjustment of the commission structure. For network marketing gurus, you need to pay attention to this.

7. [b]*Soon to be released* [/b]a FOREX package (similar to BTC packages) for people to invest using fiat currency while getting the same benefits as the BTC packages.

[b]From my personal perspective, this is game over. [/b]Let me get some slides across explaining these ground breaking announcements.

Its never late to get on board.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Here are the slides of ground breaking innovations into mining and other announcements are UK launch event.

Photo credits, POLY, USI-TECH Partner who was present in UK for the launch.

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
More....

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
and still some more

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
This company is a game changer!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
The game is on

Rebranding
Watch the new USI-TECH introductory video. This is official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Z1kkKskoQ
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Official Images of the UK event over the weekend

goto
http://boseography.pass.us/usitechlive2017/

for more images.

This company will dominate Cryptocurrency space.

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Official Images of the UK event over the weekend

goto
http://boseography.pass.us/usitechlive2017/

for more images.

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Registration is free. In fact you can start getting paid even without purchasing anything.

I am not exaggerating.

nkemjacob2:
How much to register
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by epospiky(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
sincere22k:
Registration is free. In fact you can start getting paid even without purchasing anything.

I am not exaggerating.

How is that possible?
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
epospiky:

How is that possible?

USI Opportunity is dummy proof. You can make money even if you are 100% broke.

There are 2 ways to get paid. 

1. Purchase BTC Packs to get paid average of 1% easily, 5 days weekly for 140 working days. $60 or 22k each pack, more packs more payout. 

2.. Refer people who purchase packs and get commission from sales. Register for free, share this opportunity with others, once they make any purchase you get 10% Commission Free. No minimum referrals, no maximum.

Imagine if you have 10 persons with a minimum purchase of $1000 each, that's $1000 for you. You can withdraw your commissions or use it to purchase BTC Packs to make profit on them.

Meaning you can start for free, build a team without purchasing anything yourself and still become a millionaire. 

With USI-TECH, there is no reason to be poor again. If you are still poor after learning of this opportunity, blame yourself.

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
This interview with USI-TECH CEO shed lights into his experience and vision for USI-TECH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnskaw66XBg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money / Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira / Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.