Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (13884 Views)

Get Daily 1% Bitcoin On An Investment With USI-TECH / How Reliable Is Usi-tech / Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sKeetz(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2018
sincere22k:
I don't want to turn this thread into debate club.

I had posted earlier that not everyone will be comfortable with USI TECH, go back and read,

If you feel this is not good for you based on your risk assessments, then it's not for you. Stay away from putting your money. Cryprocurrencies is something everyone should be interested in, with USITECH or not.

I did not evade any question. If you want answers I will provide based on what I know and have experienced. But to make incorrect assumptions and make them appear as facts, I will not challenge your opinion.

Yes USITECH affiliates were issued Cease and Desist Order due to wrongfully promoting the company, making unfounded claims in Texas. If you want facts, read the full report directly from Texas SEC site. It's a public information.

Starting yesterday afternoon all US and Canadian Residence will no longer be able to make commission from sales after USITECH terminated affiliate market for these affected countries. Yes, it appears USITECH could not convinced Texas Authorities those 2 rogue affiliates were wrong. Further clarifications are expected how residence in these affected countries can still stay as retail customers.

USITECH have not launched any ICO. I don't know where you heard it from. And when they do, due to legal issues, US and Canadian Citizens may not be allowed to participate, unless things change. This is common with most ICOs.

Again you must not join USITECH if it's not your match.

It seems you are not getting the point. It's not about me joining your scam scheme. It's about the lies been purported by USI tech and soliciting for funds from gullible people.All the products they claim they have is just on paper, there are no hardcore evidence to back them up. How can you promise people huge return of investment without a detailed plan on how you hope to achieve and sustain it? It's criminal and the bubble will burst sooner than later. Where is the mining facility located? Usitech has been caught parading a mining lab as theirs not until the real owners exposed and denied ever knowing them. Shouldn't investors be provided with monthly reports on trading to boost morale like all legit brokers do. They are clearly robbing Peter to pay Paul.Now they have started another generation of scamming with their so called TechCoin. Techcoin offers no new value to the crypto space but is just a ploy to launder investors funds. I won't be surprised if at some point they introduce TechCoin packages alongside their Bitcoin packages.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Your observations and opinion have been noted.

sKeetz:

It seems you are not getting the point. It's not about me joining your scam scheme. It's about the lies been purported by USI tech and soliciting for funds from gullible people.All the products they claim they have is just on paper, there are no hardcore evidence to back them up. How can you promise people huge return of investment without a detailed plan on how you hope to achieve and sustain it? It's criminal and the bubble will burst sooner than later. Where is the mining facility located? Usitech has been caught parading a mining lab as theirs not until the real owners exposed and denied ever knowing them. Shouldn't investors be provided with monthly reports on trading to boost morale like all legit brokers do. They are clearly robbing Peter to pay Paul.Now they have started another generation of scamming with their so called TechCoin. Techcoin offers no new value to the crypto space but is just a ploy to launder investors funds. I won't be surprised if at some point they introduce TechCoin packages alongside their Bitcoin packages.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sKeetz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
sincere22k:
Your observations and opinion have been noted.

Good

So do well to tell your prospective investors the dangers and risks involved. Do not hold back information from them. Tell them the truth and let them decide for themselves so that when shÎt hits the fan, they will themselves to blame.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by feelamong(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
sKeetz:

You just enjoy running ur mouth up and down.

Tell us anyone you know that was scammed by USI TECH.

Try and get a little information before coming here to spew thrash!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Emmytes(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
feelamong:

You just enjoy running ur mouth up and down.

Tell us anyone you know that was scammed by USI TECH.

Try and get a little information before coming here to spew thrash!

He is quite right sir. Don't be biased because of what you stand to gain by promoting it. Look at the long term sustainablity of the scheme, it isn't feasible.

Don't castigate him for speaking the truth. Have you checked reviews on usitech? They are everywhere on the net and they don't speak well. The founders have been involved in other dubious schemes in the past just like Mavrodi, the Russian con artist.

There are no concrete proofs of the claims being propagated by usitech. These schemes come and go but it seems some people never learn. Shun Ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by feelamong(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Emmytes:

He is quite right sir. Don't be biased because of what you stand to gain by promoting it. Look at the long term sustainablity of the scheme, it isn't feasible.

Don't castigate him for speaking the truth. Have you checked reviews on usitech? They are everywhere on the net and they don't speak well. The founders have been involved in other dubious schemes in the past just like Mavrodi, the Russian con artist.

There are no concrete proofs of the claims being propagated by usitech. These schemes come and go but it seems some people never learn. Shun Ponzi schemes.

Comparing apples with pawpaw...

Maybe both of you can team up and open a thread to tell people that USI TECH is a scam and do make sure u show evidences of those scammed by them!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
He is not right because there is no fact supporting his reasoning. But he is entitled to his opinion, that's a basic right for all.

Sustainability ? USI-TECH have the best and sustainable model as long as trusting your Bitcoin with a company for profit is concern, in my opinion. A basic of 40% profit on your quantity of bitcoin in 6-7 months. I am still trying to understand what you meant by high yield. Some expert crypto traders makes more than that weekly.

Talking about reviews on the internet, you will be gullible to take internet reviews as facts for a decision. If you understand what "keyword ranking" means and the concept of SEO, you will learn to look beyond bloggers posts. Every blogger have agenda. Same with 90% site reviewers: Drive traffic to his site using high ranking keywords, Condemn the product, sell you his, and be happy forever. My advise to you: Take every web review with a pinch of salt.

You have likely read about USI-TECH from Ethanvanderbuilt. He claims to be a scam buster. Read this post to why he is successful. LOL . https://newhampshirereview.com/business/busting-scam-vanderbuilt-review/

Trusted organizations with authoritative reviews, like The Merkle have not called USI-TECH scam, because they are not selling you anything as alternative.

Founders involved in dubious scheme in the past? Get your facts straight.
USI-TECH Founders - Horst Jicha - CEO/COO, Ralph Gold - CTO, Mike Keifer - Marketing Ambassador.
I will want you to provide all past dubious businesses these ones have been involved in

Again, if you know of someone who have been scammed by USI-TECH, an account that have been frozen, etc, come forward.

USI-TECH is a baby company, just about a year old now. The BTC-Package product is not even up a year yet, alot of things are still being fixed, i feel things will fall into places as they grow.

If this opportunity does not meet up with your risk management strategy, please look elsewhere. Stop talking about what do not know!

Emmytes:

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Emmytes(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2018
sincere22k:
He is not right because there is no fact supporting his reasoning. But he is entitled to his opinion, that's a basic right for all.

Sustainability ? USI-TECH have the best and sustainable model as long as trusting your Bitcoin with a company for profit is concern, in my opinion. A basic of 40% profit on your quantity of bitcoin in 6-7 months. I am still trying to understand what you meant by high yield. Some expert crypto traders makes more than that weekly.

Talking about reviews on the internet, you will be gullible to take internet reviews as facts for a decision. If you understand what "keyword ranking" means and the concept of SEO, you will learn to look beyond bloggers posts. Every blogger have agenda. Same with 90% site reviewers: Drive traffic to his site using high ranking keywords, Condemn the product, sell you his, and be happy forever. My advise to you: Take every web review with a pinch of salt.

You have likely read about USI-TECH from Ethanvanderbuilt. He claims to be a scam buster. Read this post to why he is successful. LOL . https://newhampshirereview.com/business/busting-scam-vanderbuilt-review/

Trusted organizations with authoritative reviews, like The Merkle have not called USI-TECH scam, because they are not selling you anything as alternative.

Founders involved in dubious scheme in the past? Get your facts straight.
USI-TECH Founders - Horst Jicha - CEO/COO, Ralph Gold - CTO, Mike Keifer - Marketing Ambassador.
I will want you to provide all past dubious businesses these ones have been involved in

Again, if you know of someone who have been scammed by USI-TECH, an account that have been frozen, etc, come forward.

USI-TECH is a baby company, just about a year old now. The BTC-Package product is not even up a year yet, alot of things are still being fixed, i feel things will fall into places as they grow.

If this opportunity does not meet up with your risk management strategy, please look elsewhere. Stop talking about what do not know!

Wow

You seem quite convinced and confident.

May your joy never turn to sorrow.

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
I deal with facts, established facts Not BS.

if you have hard facts let's talk about it.

Emmytes:

Wow

You seem quite convinced and confident.

May your joy never turn to sorrow.

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
official: Version 1 of the Techcoin White paper is out.

If you are curious, you can read.

Unfortunately due to file size, Nairaland will not let me upload it.
If you want to read, I can email you.

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by samusonite: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please how true is this?

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Emmytes(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
sincere22k:
I deal with facts, established facts Not BS.

if you have hard facts let's talk about it.

Ok

Time will tell. But I hope you'll still have the boldness to own up and not disappear when that time comes. Bonne chance!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good Businesses are built to last. Sometimes wrong management decision could ground a good business.
That's why they say a good business or opportunity is only as good as the people behind it.

Will USI-TECH be there for next 2-5 years? I don't have the answer.
Is it working and doing everything they said they will at the moment? yes, up till this night.

Is it guaranteed to work? No. There is no guarantee. Nothing in crypto is.

To your question.

No, I will not run, I will not disappear. I will be here.

Emmytes:

Ok

Time will tell. But I hope you'll still have the boldness to own up and not disappear when that time comes. Bonne chance!

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by feelamong(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2018
sincere22k:
Good Businesses are built to last. Sometimes wrong management decision could ground a good business.
That's why they say a good business or opportunity is only as good as the people behind it.

Will USI-TECH be there for next 2-5 years? I don't have the answer.
Is it working and doing everything they said they will at the moment? yes, up till this night.

Is it guaranteed to work? No. There is no guarantee. Nothing in crypto is.

To your question.

No, I will not run, I will not disappear. I will be here.

Thank You bro!

If anyone wants any guaranteed business, then the people should go and do Treasury Bills..

I have bought stocks and the companies disappeared...these are not an okeke and sons coy but Big banks like Afribank and Bank PHB.

I have done some importations my self and the goods never arrived....

So why ask for guarantees on USI TECH??

There is risk everywhere, Just take a well calculated risk all the time and for me USI TECH fits like a Glove as a well calculated risk for me on Cryptos!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by feelamong(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience!

feelamong:

Thank You bro!

If anyone wants any guaranteed business, then the people should go and do Treasury Bills..

I have bought stocks and the companies disappeared...these are not an okeke and sons coy but Big banks like Afribank and Bank PHB.

I have done some importations my self and the goods never arrived....

So why ask for guarantees on USI TECH??

There is risk everywhere, Just take a well calculated risk all the time and for me USI TECH fits like a Glove as a well calculated risk for me on Cryptos!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the link.

If you want to learn more about Techcoin -USITECH upcoming Cryptocurrency,

The whitepaper is out.

feelamong:
USI TECH White paper.....

https://shield.usitech-int.com/royaltextim/mbo_assets/files/TechCoin_WHITEPAPER_English.pdf
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Emmytes(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
sincere22k:
Thanks for the link.

If you want to learn more about Techcoin -USITECH upcoming Cryptocurrency,

The whitepaper is out.

Lmao

That must be the crappiest white paper I ever read.. No clear objectives. Very obvious it's a shit coin. There are no publicity of the so called TechCoin on foreign news media. It's not even listed on icoalerts.con. You guys are the only one marketing and advertising it.

I'll be damned if that shîtcoin ever get listed on an exchange. cheesy
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by feelamong(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emmytes:

Lmao

That must be the crappiest white paper I ever read.. No clear objectives. Very obvious it's a shit coin. There are no publicity of the so called TechCoin on foreign news media. It's not even listed on icoalerts.con. You guys are the only one marketing and advertising it.

I'll be damned if that shîtcoin ever get listed on an exchange. cheesy

I will bookmark this post and we will compare notes in 6 months time on Tech coins... cool grin
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin

feelamong:

I will bookmark this post and we will compare notes in 6 months time on Tech coins... cool grin
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by 9free(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
feelamong:

Chairman, I just loaded my binance account but still confused on a coin to thread. Any head up?
Meanwhile I dey eye ICX grin
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
You posted on a wrong thread

This is dedicated to USI-TECH only.
]
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Great News, US/Canada officially back.
I had to wait till I get official confirmation of this from the company.

USI News from 24.01.2017

Important news from USI TECH - Horst Jicha

Dear Customers and Business Partners,

The USI TECH Corporate Team is constantly working on the continued sustainability and success of the Company and we are delighted to formally announce that we are re-entering the North America (USA and Canada) market with immediate effect.

USI TECH customers in these jurisdictions will now be able to buy BTC packages and continue to enjoy the benefits of our product.

We are also working closely with our corporate lawyers to look at ways of resuming commission payments and continuing the referral commission for our partners in North America. In the meantime, new customers can be recruited in North America, but provisionally no commissions will be paid until a suitable and compliant solution can be found.

Full details in your back office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz / Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira / Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.