Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (14327 Views)

Get Daily 1% Bitcoin On An Investment With USI-TECH / How Reliable Is Usi-tech / Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
There has been several issues resulting from USI-TECH migration to new website now hosted on AWS

Some of these issues which started on November 1 includes:

Users unable to log in
Mssing BTC Packages
Incorrect balance or missing commission
Even a double spend scenario.

Improved Customer Support was part of the announcement at the UK event, I think that department along with Backend IT staff has been the most busy working hard to resolve these bottle necks.

So far, 15th of November, nearly all these issues have been resolved and the website is working almost perfectly and lots of features are making their way to the new site like REBUY Calculator and AUTO REBUY on % of Payout.

I can say the task is far beyond what they anticipated, however, they have been working hard to ensure everything is 100% working, running and better.

A remarkable feature of the new site is Speed, responsiveness and there has been no downtime.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
New 13 Minutes Presentation. Still awaiting official presentation coming out in few days, but Michael Faust my friend and partner did a great job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2K3tFQ8S3o

Watch and take action.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
USI TECH Mining Foundation:

2017 has been an amazing year for USI-TECH growth and we believe 2018 will be another historic year.

USI-TECH is aggressively investing in cryptocurrency mining. With a secure nearly $100 million USD in contracts for ASIC and GPU mining hardware, with strategic locations in Asia, Europe, and Iceland chosen for power and proximity to technology partners, USI TECH is positioned for exponential growth in the next 12 months. With a full deployment planned by the end of 2017, USI-TECH s ASIC miners will account for nearly 1% of the GLOBAL Bitcoin hash rate. Phase 1 of the GPU mining product, which will be fully deployed by the end of Q1 2018, is estimated to account for 2.5% of GLOBAL Ethereum hash rate.

These investments establish a firm mining foundation, with additional investments planned for continuous growth. With a focus on diversified cryptocurrency investments and revenue streams, USI-TECH is firmly positioned as the future of cryptocurrency!

Below USI TECH Co-Founder and CTO, Ralf Gold, recently returned from a trip to one of the global data centers in Iceland

watch this below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHhTroVd0TM
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
This Thread is managed by

Universal Profit System
USITECH Independent Distributor
http://universalprofitsystem.com
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Today is a special day,

Bitcoin hit $10,000.
And USI-TECH?

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Scholar212(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
sincere22k:
Today is a special day,

Bitcoin hit $10,000.
And USI-TECH?
with the surge in the price of bitcoin, is it not more profitable leaving coins in wallet than investing it?
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
With USI-TECH you profit 2 ways,

You are paid in bitcoin + 40% growth at the end of the package life.

So its a double gain.

Scholar212:
with the surge in the price of bitcoin, is it not more profitable leaving coins in wallet than investing it?
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is the one stop spot for getting information on how you can take a share in bitcoin and cryptocurrency spoils with USI-TECH.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Here is a nitty gritty of USI-TECH Revolutionary product - The BTC-Package

✅You purchase a *USI-TECH* product called BTC-Package (BTC means Bitcoin)

✅Each Package cost 50Euros or $60 worth of Bitcoin.

✅Each package returns you 5 days a week between 0.75 and 1.25% daily of the bitcoin value you paid for the package, its paid into your USI-TECH wallet.

✅USI return you the package cost plus 40% in bitcoin. So 140% all up. Eg 1BTC will get you 1.4BTC

✅At an average of 1% a day the contract would run for 140 working days, but it will run until you receive your purchase cost plus 40%. If you get that in 135 days the contract/package finishes or if it takes 145 days then it finishes.

✅More packages means more payouts,

✅You can keep toping your packages as you can, daily, weekly, monthly Every new package has its own life cycle which ends after it has achieved 140% return on capital

Maximum active package per individual is 10,000 packages

✅To maximise your profits you can set your account to 100% rebuy which means your daily capital Returns go into buying new packages resulting in a very powerful compounding effect. Meaning your number of packages grow and return more and more. Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world according to Albert Einstein, those who knows benefit from it, those who don't, pay for it

✅With USI-TECH Compounding, you can increase your capital by up to 5x in 12-13 months

✅ Should you decide to tell your friends, colleagues or family about your new found Store of value and wealth, USI-TECH compensate you with 10% commission. It could be more.

✅This is the best opportunity to stack up as many Bitcoin while you can. With Bitcoin predicted at $500k- $1m per coin in next 4-5 years, believe you me, winter is coming

Remember, there will only be 21million bitcoin in circulation.

✅USI-TECH gives ordinary people like you and me the opportunity to share in this greatest transfer of wealth of the century, even with little and flexible capital.

Be part of this game changing and revolutionary wealth creating boom
Click link below on signature for more details and sign up link
Or chat with us on WhatsApp or email.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
More updates soon
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2017
As announced at London Event in October Evan Ehern has joined USI-TECH as Head of Product Development.

Who is Ahern and What is his background?

This snapshot will answer that.

Let me also add: As at 2010, Evan Ehern was Ranked 84th most highest paid executives in US.

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by feelamong(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
NICE JOB YOU ARE DOING HERE!!

USI TECH is Clearly a Money Making Machine for all his customers and affiliates!

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2017
This thread is dedicated to USI-TECH - The Future of Cryptocurrency
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by vitality22(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2017
feelamong:
NICE JOB YOU ARE DOING HERE!!

USI TECH is Clearly a Money Making Machine for all his customers and affiliates!
A real money spinner. Thank God am a member and a living witness. My only regrets is joining Usi-tech late.
i wish i had joined ealier. A bitcoin is now over $17,000

1 Like

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by LockDown69(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
click on my signatrue and signup to get all that and more, strictly referrals and it doubles up as a wallet, no investment. SIGN-UP, REFER & EARN now!!!
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
vitality22:

A real money spinner. Thank God am a member and a living witness. My only regrets is joining Usi-tech late.
i wish i had joined ealier. A bitcoin is now over $17,000

There are many programs out there promising to make people rich with Bitcoin, USI-TECH is the only company that actually delivers even without making a promise.

This is the only bitcoin to Bitcoin opportunity.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Killed and Buried.

That's how is how I should describe this.

There has been some sort of fuss as USI Tech member base increase (now more than half a million) about how they generate income to pay their customers.

The company has always maintained these comes from Trading, Mining and arbitrage.
While trading results can not always be consistent profits, mining is. That's why the company said they now are investing heavily into mining because that's less risky.

During UK/Anniversary event on October 28, the company announced a full deployment planned by the end of 2017, USI-TECH s ASIC miners will account for nearly 1% of the GLOBAL Bitcoin hash rate. Phase 1 of the GPU mining product, which will be fully deployed by the end of Q1 2018, is estimated to account for 2.5% of GLOBAL Ethereum hash rate.

But skeptics screamed : Show us the proof.

USI Tech is not about proving skeptics wrong, rather being as transparent as possible so their members will continue to be confident as they march forward.

USI-TECH mining is now visible on Ethereum Blockchain explorer.

https://www.etherchain.org/charts/miner check it yourself.

Official Announcement is coming soon, but I feel you need to know this.

Life or business on the internet, especially Cryptocurrency is risky, there are no guarantees, but I feel more comfortable with USI-TECH because they keep to their word, and are transparent. In my 8 months experience with them, this is the best option I have seen, otherwise learn to trade on your own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by LockDown69(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
[/b]My signatures, thank me later ...[b]
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2017
If you have
questions,
Doubts,
Or anything about USI-TECH

You are free to post it here, let's discuss together.

That's the only thing permitted on this thread
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by Chizzybabe: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tell me more
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kindly read previous posts

Chizzybabe:
Tell me more
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
If you need more clarification, ask a direct question
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
If you still have questions, chat with me on whatsapp or send me an email.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Does USI-TECH mine as they claim?

What is their hashpower?
Where is a hard evidence?

This is it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by gamaliel9: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
I have been on the sideline observing. Now give me your link to USI-TECH ,I want to invest and be part of your down line. You have been wonderful here.
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by gamaliel9: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Can I register today or Sunday, or must it be Monday to Friday?
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Registration is online and have not time or day restrictions.

Follow the link on my signature.

gamaliel9:
Can I register today or Sunday, or must it be Monday to Friday?
Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Testimonies

Re: USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All by sincere22k(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Interviewing USI-TECH CEO/COO Horst Jicha,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLZDpeiGk5I

Watch and hear from him directly.
Real face, real name, real company, real people, real products, real income, real profit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) / Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable / Join The Dubai Based Boldgains International And Earn As A Pioneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.