Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (42204 Views)

Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by joeeee240(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Myself2:

Monkey,Lebron has tattoo on his body, on the other hand,tattoo has Mcgregor on its body, go figure asshole

Îdiot so it's now the position of the tattoo and no longer the presence you be he goat
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2017
rheether:
I saw it coming. With time, he might even be richer than Mayweather.
You this geh
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Myself2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
joeeee240:

Îdiot so it's now the position of the tattoo and no longer the presence you be he goat

Nahhhh,I knew you were a dunce buh I never reckoned you had memory loss,REMINDER Your father is the idiot,not me
Then you an asswipe.Keep stalking me you'll soon find what you looking for
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by joeeee240(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Myself2:

Nahhhh,I knew you were a dunce buh I never reckoned you had memory loss,REMINDER Your father is the idiot,not me
Then you an asswipe.Keep stalking me you'll soon find what you looking for

YOUR MOTHER IS A DOG AND A MONKEY WHORÊ. GO AND FIND YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by joeeee240(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
rheether:
I saw it coming. With time, he might even be richer than Mayweather.

ABEG KEEP QUIET. MAYWEATHER HAS RETIRED
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Myself2(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2017
joeeee240:

YOUR MOTHER IS A DOG AND A MONKEY WHORÊ. GO AND FIND YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER

cheesy cheesy grin grin
You tried,but that's lame.......

I am your biological father,I fvcked your mother to pieces and loved her pussay though she's a whor.e,but I liked her hence I allowed my sperrm to leak through the condom a little,hence she got pregnant and your sorry ass was born
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by joeeee240(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Myself2:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
You tried,but that's lame.......

I am your biological father,I fvcked your mother to pieces and loved her pussay though she's a LovePeddler,but I liked her hence I allowed my sperrm to leak through the condom a little,hence she got pregnant and your sorry ass was born

undecided HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK BOY grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz / Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.