Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (42203 Views)

Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Marvelous101: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
oh lord! Any beating that would make me hammer in life! ...God plz bring the beating to me for life

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Lawrry(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
nullboss:
They have successfully scammed the world, by creating an illusion in which the people would buy into. And both of them cashed out.
Now they are on top Forbes list.

This is how to think big.
Capital letter SCAM the fight was just for the money. Well kudos to them for the smartwork instead of hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by KehnnyCares(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
For Ordinary fight o. Now someone cannot fight in peace for street again, Na police go take gun scatter person leg cry embarassed

No be from somewhere person go start.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by yessha: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by rheether(f): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
I saw it coming. With time, he might even be richer than Mayweather.
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Funjosh(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Nice Tattoo cool
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by DaBillionnaire: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
When I look at Ronaldo
Then I look at Mayweather
I look at wizkid
Then I ask myself what the f**k am I doing in school

then leave skul, pls
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by frubben(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
And my pastor will say fightt is not Good

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by donqx: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
for losing.
its obvious the boxing game is fake and just to raise cash
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by robosky02(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
with the heavy punch

he received abi grin
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2017
dushman04:
The fight was more of a business move, a really smart one

Exactly... The fight was fixed. grin
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by fitprince: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
this is shit. predicted what?
he already knew he would fight mayweather and that will boost his income.
do you know how much he made from betting alone?
this one is like a pastor predicting that dangote will make more money in 10 years time. is that one prediction?
let him predict that he will over take mayweather na
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Guruboi(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by okenwaa(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok ooo,make I go slap army man nw
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Alphasoar(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Aldebaran:
Thats the Power of Positive/Wishful Thinking

Always stay POSITIVE

i THINK uR lInEs Are OK now!!!
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by bionixs: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017
nullboss:
They have successfully scammed the world, by creating an illusion in which the people would buy into. And both of them cashed out.
Now they are on top Forbes list.

This is how to think big.
oga, if you can dare create YOUR OWN illusions , we are ready to be scammed

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by wildchild02: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Really? wow

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
dushman04:
The fight was more of a business move, a really smart one

They don't call him the "money man" for. O reason lol.

Bt seriously mayweather is a fighter and good/experienced boxer. I used to hate him bt now i like him after watching a couple of his past fights and this.
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by loomer: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Like say this guy win, we for n hear word again o
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Temysteve(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
When I look at Ronaldo
I look at wizkid
Yes! These pple didn't go to sch but dey av talent. What do u av Na only theory u sabi, practical u no knw, to actualize ur talent sef na thug of war with principalities nd power.
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by policy12: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2017
obembet:
Only God knw what I would have become if my mummy didn't stop me for beating all my secondary school mate..... Maybe world No 2...

There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

3 Likes

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by dacoza007(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg who knows if ah fit enter in ibadan barracks to ask for help, naa ma padi confuse me to buy fone for iwo road,no b me get d money cos person sent me.... tuk say e know d person say if anything happens, make ah return am, d fone no good n d person tuk say e want him won collect my money n dem dey play me say make ah take another. Abeg ah won go barracks but I don't know if they will help or dey will torture me as naija soldier b....abeg
Naa yesterday matter n ah get receipt
Advise
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Sheun001(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
obembet:
Only God knw what I would have become if my mummy didn't stop me for beating all my secondary school mate..... Maybe world No 2...

hmmmm. nah u people
bullies of the class
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by ElSherriff: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
Talent will always make you standout Son, but talent not applied properly will be dwarfed by hardwork, optimism and persistence (which you should employ at school).

It is absolutely wrong to focus on the few 'talented' people you have mentioned in comparison with yourself, you know why? there are much more broke people who didnt go to school than there are broke people who went to school. And there are a zillion talented people who didnt go to school who have been rendered invalid.

You may not get the fame and money that Whiz, Ronaldo, Floyd and others have, but you should get enough money to stay afloat, relevant, comfortable, forward thinking and maybe to invest.

We all came differently. I wish you well dude.

paiz:
When I look at Ronaldo
I look at wizkid

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by joshuaidibia(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CR7 is grossly overrated.
Messi fan boy. Anywhere una see Ronaldo name, na to shout overrated. Wetin bring overrated here now? They are talking about money, and not football. GROW UP, KID. undecided
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by cluksy(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2017
fitprince:
this one is like a pastor predicting that dangote will make more money in 10 years time. is that one prediction?
he'll definitely overtake Floyd if he fights Zuckerburg
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by fitprince: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
cluksy:

lol
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by undefeateds: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
And yet some silly teacher will be beating us for fighting,may weather got 300million for fighting,neymar also get 200million+ for footballing,who school epp, all my children must sabi football and fighting by fire by force. Their ABC will be like
A for attack
B for backpass
C for crossing e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Ashley86400: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Juell:
shocked got rich for taking a beating? Abeg I want that kinda beating O. Hw I fit contact Mayweather?
Concussion fall on you. grin
Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by ImDharay: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
cluksy:

Re: Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List by Valmesk(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
fitprince:
He will,May weather has retired. What he needs is to fight more and he overtakes Mayweather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz / Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) / Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.