Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple (748 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by robminds: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
This thing is not easy all over the world. Companies are still suffering litigations over the choice of service based on sexual orientation.
A Christian bakery may soon be dragged to court and shutdown because it refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple's wedding.

Come to think of it, is it right? Why did they refuse them the service? and on the other hand is it a must that you must demand service from a business that believes and upholds the owner's religious values and tenets?
Read More: http://www.robminds.com/2017/08/29/christian-bakery-shut-refusing-bake-wedding-cake-gay-couple/

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by kingxsamz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
these people are not alright...
na by force to do cake for them?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Kowor(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
kingxsamz:
I tire o!

1 Like

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Welcomme: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
To do cake now Na by force?
Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by dollytino4real(f): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
goods 4 sale! i want to buy! i dont want to sell 4 u! it is 4 u to check the next seller, y battle

1 Like

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by ImaIma1(f): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
These gay people like to look for trouble. There are many bakeries that would make the cake for them with pleasure. Why do they have to go for the ones that have different views from them. They want to be accepted by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by WorldRichest: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
kingxsamz:

Can you all see gays and lesbians infringing on other people's right? If you treat them the way they should be treated just like pigs which they are, they will shout human right. Don't I have the right to sell my product to whom I like and refuse to sell to whom I don't like? Is it my goods and services or government goods? Gradually, we shall start attacking gays and lesbians physically if they wont stop infringing on our right.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by kingxsamz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
WorldRichest:

Can you all see gays and lesbians infringing on other people's right? If you treat them the way they should be treated just like pigs which they are, they will shout human right. Don't I have the right to sell my product to whom I like and refuse to sell to whom I don't like? Is it my goods and services or government goods? Gradually, we shall start attacking gays and lesbians physically if they wont stop infringing on our right.

true talk...

1 Like

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by maclatunji: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
The way of America. Heading for anarchy and chaos because it is destroying the basic block of the society- the family.
Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Vivly(f): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
This news is not the first of its kind.
A Christian bakery lost a court case and were fined for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/oregon-judge-fines-christian-bakers-135000-for-refusing-to-bake-a-gay-weddi

1 Like

Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by bukatyne(f): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Can't some Christian artisans have a union since this is becoming rampant?

I honestly cannot understand how homosexuals can't get off the fact that dome peeps wouldn't do business with them.

I don't think I would even bake for a polygamous couple how much more gays.

They have the freedom of association; they should extent same to others.
Re: Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by nifton(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2017
In as much as I respect peoples choices, I wont ever compromise my faith just to appease ideologies inspired by demons. The devil has a short time left, so he is vicious in propagating unnatural phenomenas.
Well, I 'm not ignorant of his schemes and if you still dont believe LGBT are satanic vices, then you need an honest, holistic self scrutiny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? / Man And His Girlfriend Die While Sleeping In Their Friend's House / My Personal Experience Of Some Essential Small Kitchen Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.