Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (421 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by yebcy4u(f): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Would you leave your marriage for a White man or lady who tells you they're in love with you to simple chance of them wanting to settle with you?
meaning can you leave your husband or wife for a foreigner who professes love to you without knowing if they'll like to marry you?
Re: Romance by sinaj(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
When you already married? shocked shocked
Re: Romance by gabinogem(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wetin The White Man Wan Give You Wey Your Husband No Go Fit Give You
Re: Romance by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

It depends on the situation..

I will only leave my marriage if :
*My husband is USELESS(Lazy/Liability/alcoholic/no interest to find a job)
*If i will be a victim of Domestic Violence angry
*If he cheated during the entire marriage angry angry

grin
Re: Romance by richidinho(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
May be the whity get big cassava

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / How To Have A Positive Mindset / Why Does Most Relationship Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.