Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (95995 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by billyG(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........anything soap shouldnt be put in d vagina......as for fingering .......one is adviced to shower before having sex.......a dirty finger can still introduce germs in d vagina
Yea wash yo fingers with soap & water b4 fingering.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
succyblinks:

I prefer whatsapp or phone
Happy Sunday.
How are you doing,
Hope you go to church today?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Konquest: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, so you wash and scrub the labia majora?. That part of the body is too sensitive to do scrubbing. It's usually washing it with soap. While for the vulva it secretes as often as it could. If your nails are fixed and long; how do you remove the residue it leaves behind in your vagina?. Mind you, that's the only part that's washed with only water, whether lukewarm or ordinary water.
^^^^^
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by rumenase(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
kimbraa:
That's one of the reasons why some girls walk about with smelly vagina.

I can't seem to fathom how they wash their clothes not to talk of vagina with those long claws. Moderation is always key to anything.

yu don't like it fine so don't blast others that like it and are doing it one another man food is another man poison
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Galaxydon1(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2018
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.
so you are not a virgin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obontami: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Lezzlie:
Your mother's pussy is so wide and slackened it lets out droplets of urine whenever she coughs or laughs involuntarily grin

The bîtxh is the cheapest commodity in Konga and jiji online stores.

None of the little brats she ejected from her rotten pussy has identifiable fathers.

You're as ugly as a bag of white garri with a hole at the centre.

The only way you can fight me is to go kamikaze like jap soldiers after the Marines touch down.

Your mother's vagina is a conveyor of drug resistant STDs. The bîtxh is habitually unwashed with pubic hairs looking like a wild kudzu weed

cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obontami: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lezzlie:
Yeah, that's why your father swapped your c0ck-hungry mother for a bottle of snuff and added you to the bargain for a pirated jersey of Paul Pogba.

The unmotivated lackey you call father is the biggest drunk in your LGA who allowed your mother pay her own bride price from her anal bonuses.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Ekekestella(f): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
But using tooo much soup to wash the vagina is not good, it damages some sensitive areas
and also inserting fingers into it is really risky
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by whisper2esi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
obontami:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call me asap.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 2chukwu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Who will volunteer to help us smell her own let's know if she's actually telling us the truth, but I ainta trying that sh**t for a million pounds!! I hate liars though...
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
2chukwu:
Who will volunteer to help us smell her own let's know if she's actually telling us the truth, but I ainta trying that sh**t for a million pounds!! I hate liars though...
Bleep off
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
2chukwu:
simply stupid
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 11:29am On May 04, 2020
2chukwu:
..... You be Mumu, corona brain
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
2chukwu:
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obontami: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lezzlie:
Yeah, that's why your father swapped your c0ck-hungry mother for a bottle of snuff and added you to the bargain for a pirated jersey of Paul Pogba.

The unmotivated lackey you call father is the biggest drunk in your LGA who allowed your mother pay her own bride price from her anal bonuses.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.