Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men (447 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by Johngla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Both men and women has their various things they do and believe they do it better than each other.

Someone like me now, i’m a man and there are so things i do which i know i did it far better than any women e.g cooking, kissing, washing etc.

What about You, What is that thing men do better than woman & the thing women do better than men?

Drop your comment
Re: What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by RIPEnglish: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Op, i don't understood what you are said. Your English structural is at faulty.
Re: What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by Odes202: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Please finish don't kill us with your english
Re: What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by internationalman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Have u ever heard of the word cliche?
That's how nairalanders feel about u and ur comments..
Re: What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by hatchy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Johngla:
Both men and women has their various things they do and believe they do it better than each other.

Someone like me now, i’m a man and there are so things i do which i know i did it far better than any women e.g cooking, kissing, washing etc.

What about You, What is that thing men do better than woman & the thing women do better than men?

Drop your comment
So you sat down conveniently and wrote this crap,eehn?

Even Englishmen will weep for seven days after reading this your murderous English.

Re: What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
men plays sports like football, basketball, e.t.c. better than women, but wome gossip better than men.
Re: What Is That Thing Men Do Better Than Women & The Thing Women Do Better Than Men by Cholls(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Johngla:

Drop your comment
my brother no offense...but u failed to include on your list English language.

(1) (Reply)

Man Advises Girls To Use Their Period To Cook Bitterleaf Soup For Their Man If.. / Why Is Sex So Influential In Today's Lives Of Men!! / 4 Important Considerations Before You Ask For A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.