Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (12734 Views)

Behold The Hottest Girl In Nigeria / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by smartnero24(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am doing good. Woke up very strong this morning.

So what's happening? wink

Very strong! Hmm, it's well!

Nothing much really except that I woke up to a heavy downpour. I'm not really going anywhere serious, So I'm just strapped in bed.
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2017
The last picture though.
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by RedDistrict: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
legoo
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by cuntbro: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
RedDistrict:
0802--710--4274

cuntbro

name is joy

the flatrates there is 1500 but i give her 2k, she is the only one i see there cos of her classic p.
normally i visit the hotel at 2nd benue bustop. that one is a bigger ndokwa place just by the express road, u shuld check there before heading bak to mile2 also

thanks bro. u can now edit the number
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
humanbeing5th:
check my pics
no you are not
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by McBrooklyn(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Fadiga24:
All these foolish boys stealing pictures on Instagram.Your head should be used for breaking coconuts... mtcheew.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by humanbeing5th(f): 3:38am On Sep 11, 2017
lefulefu:
are u kash doll grin?
yes
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by IamSINZ(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
op whats her name?

Remember the OP that year? grin
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Saintsammurai(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Remember the OP that year? grin
yeah, those fun days in derailer's paradise...i was even accused of owing the moniker...hehe.. humanbeing1st to humanbeing3rd... that year was crazy though, and frankly speaking, that year was more lively than this 2017 romanceland...i still remember that the op favourite memes was a pic of ice cube giving a gun out with the inscription.. "take a gun and kill yourself" lol.. crazy guy he was.
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
humanbeing5th:
yes
ok... My name is Davido..i have 10 billion in ma akant and iyam looking for a soulmate.
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by humanbeing5th(f): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
ok... My name is Davido..i have 10 billion in ma akant and iyam looking for a soulmate.
gud, let make a deal, na ur type i dey find self
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by dukeprince50: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
humanbeing5th:
check my pics
u again? humanbeing5th
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
humanbeing5th:
check my pics
the coldest cheesy
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Akanji19(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fadiga24:

Die muthafucker, dats my gf!

NawA o... dis world don turn to war .. so assuming u see dis guy face to face mentioning ur bae he would hav bn laid to rest now?.... Hehehehe
Re: Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met Seun Today Pictures / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? / Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.