Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (45796 Views)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Divay22(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2017
northvietnam:

When you encounter these fools, you can only wish them BOKO Haram
Despite that, not all are bad eggs...
When i think about their families, I don't have the heart to wish them Boko Haram.....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by degamemaster(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Happy for them, wishing them successful married life. But I hope their home will not become battle field when the man finds out that some big ogas are harvesting from her too. BTW, which tailor sew their ceremonial? very rough and unsmart sewing. My observations.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by ajealadick(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2017
hope it will not be like the airman and his air girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2017
JJBROS:

U SAME ALEXISTAIWO TOLD US THIS VERY JANUARY 15 THAT "OUR FAMILY MEMBER ARE ALWAYS INITIATED INTO WITCHCRAFT SOCIETY WHEN CHILD IS THREE MONTHS OLD" WHY CONDEMNING EDO STATE NOW?

When did I make such a sacrilegious statement
You got proof before I sue you for defamation of character
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by ajealadick(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Many of them are very good, even more humane than civilians

Divay22:

Despite that, not all are bad eggs...
When i think about their families, I don't have the heart to wish them Boko Haram.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by MossLuv: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one
But wait, the sojo guy fix pipe down there? Chai! My sister don suffer
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Happy married life to you two bloody boot~rags
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2017
MossLuv:
Nice one
But wait, the sojo guy fix pipe down there? Chai! My sister don suffer

Lol na normal thing na tongue if not because love is a mutual thing, i for say - u use ur property the way it pleases you.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Souljaboi1: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2017
SFSNIPER:

E no fit happen.

Friday, na you be that ? Why una no con put rank for una cloth ? grin

Best wishes bro.

May Allaah bless your home and preserve you all upon goodness. smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by yinkslinks(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Thank he didn't shoot her
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by banmee(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
I can just imagine the combined mentality. Disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by JJBROS(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

When did I make such a sacrilegious statement
You got proof before I sue you for defamation of character

THE VERY DAY U CAME FOR WITCHCRAFT MEETING AT THE HEADQUARTERS
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Assman:
Naija gals can fine shaa

IGBO Girls you mean tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2017
GreatSE:

IGBO Girls you mean tongue
their body and mouth odour no get part two
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by nnokwa042(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
I hate Nigerian army with passion they re dirty brutal sadistic ,look the first picture the uniform is like they don't even care to iron it, the uniform look like that of southern Sudan rebels undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Uyi168: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
sophoccles:

She's actually an Idoma girl. I hear they can fūck for Africa wink
Lol..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by kcreativeme: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
tetula16:
See my account balance is working for all mtn Sim
Big time cheat. How many people have you scammed?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by LordKushmann(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
No one is commenting on the fact that someone with an Igbo surname is native to Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Prestige16(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2017
INTROVERT:
Nice one. Congratulations.
Lost and found..where have you been?
And to think you just commented on your regular...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by joechingo: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2017
This is certainly the new face of Nigerian Army, fine Idoma girl and sharp Edo guy, Happy Marriage life in advance

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by thestevens: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2017
This girl is from my local government, tell the guy to send me a bottle of wine asap.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by edochie12: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
i now understand why our supreme leader Nnamdi kanu insist that igbanke is part of biafra,can u see the name from igbanke in the card
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2017
#singing#

Dem go born wowo, dem go born wowo, if soldier marry soldier dem go born... lipsrsealed

Sing along if you know those lines, even if you are close to the barracks grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
banmee:
I can just imagine the combined mentality. Disastrous.
Hehehe. One of my friends was married to a guy whose parents were soldiers. Meeeen she saw hell from her mother -in law

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Jaqenhghar: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
joechingo:
This is certainly the new face of Nigerian Army, fine Idoma
girl and sharp Edo guy, Happy Marriage life in advance
....and rumpled clothes grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2017
JJBROS:

THE VERY DAY U CAME FOR WITCHCRAFT MEETING AT THE HEADQUARTERS

My lawyer will contact you

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by MrBONE2(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2017
obo389:
Congratulations my G grin.
But as na soldier marry soldier, hope we no go hear say na with blow una dey use settle una quarrel grin tongue
Such marriage will give birth to Rambo grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by ejembi28(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Lets see ur prove,so that we will be convinced

MUMU always learn to b happy for people
northvietnam:
The idiot is marrying his ogas left over.

My middle finger for NA
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by northvietnam(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
ejembi28:
Lets see ur prove,so that we will be convinced

MUMU always learn to b happy for people

What's to be happy about in this shame call marriage.

Police /Army women r left over of the ogas
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee by Kendroid: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Don't goan beat her to death o.......seems thats what is trending now for Airmen angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.