Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them (596 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Anpiond: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
I meant a lady some few month ago we chated and hangout. Later I told her how I felt that I had feelings for her but later the day she start to demand money everytime telling me to pay for her hair weekly and giving her 10k weekly. But to be fair guys advice me I think I like her if I do this for her am I a fool or making right decision
Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Brother...listen...

If u have money in ur bank account generating every hour, 10k is juz a loose change sha.. but if u even hardly buy a soap and toothpaste, abeeeeg fear this lady coz she gonna suck u dry and leave ur mumuness once she found a bigger fish..

Use ur head. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by DarkMagic(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2017
grin
Baba..even if u av money for the account...
Dust ur pam.and pick race...
U neva even start to date.. She don dey demand for 10k weekly
A hoe she is grin
She is in for the money grin
grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by BiafranBushBoy: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Brother...listen...

If u have money in ur bank account generating every hour, 10k is juz a loose change sha.. but if u even hardly buy a soap and toothpaste, abeeeeg fear this lady coz she gonna suck u dry and leave ur mumuness once she found a bigger fish..

Use ur head. wink

Nicely crafted.

Op, use 5k from that 10k and get this young Lady a Cold beer.
Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by ikp120(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Spend money on hoes?

Guys have to wake up and be sensible. Guys are to be blamed. Most women have essentially become very useless because of this leeching lifestyle that guys have encouraged them to be living.

My basic principle is that once a lady opens her mouth to say something like "take care of me", shìt! It's over! The feelings MUST die by force! The same useless girl go dey form feminist for me.

If I will take care of you as a girlfriend, then you MUST basically become my dog (bìtch). You must freely open those fvcking legs for me to fvck that puasy anytime I touch your breasts. You MUST freely open those fvcking legs for me to fvck that pussy anytime I ask for it. I mean ANYTIME! Feminists ain't allowed.
Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2017
10k weekly? Some stories are hard to believe... Just can't imagine.
Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2017
Op run away from that lady,,, her type dont stick to a partner, they have numerous partners that cater for their financial needs.. yours is just for hair making..... so how has she been making her hair, before you met her? "who was giving her cash? op flee from her..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Lewaluv(f): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017

Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Anpiond: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Nma27:
10k weekly? Some stories are hard to believe... Just can't imagine.
it's real � not a lie
Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by ubunja(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2017
When u tell a girl u love her ,then she starts making big demands u must know this important truth : women sometimes can't tell u a straight NO.but to make u leave them in peace they will come up with outrageous demands that they don't expect u to fulfill but are designed to push u away.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
10 k weekly ( prostitute) y u paying to keep her

I feel ur pain u can't afford it anymore

Tell her to get a bloody job ! U are not her father! Do not give her a penny
Let her learn the hard way .... Lazy girls up n down Argh
You are not I love that is not even a relationship it's an agreement with perks .. fix up op it's guys like u feeding this dead brain girls

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Honestly Answer This? / How To Know Liars And Cheaters. / Pick Your Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.