Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce (27437 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by kenoz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmnmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Bigsteveg(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
eleojo23:
The Nigeria of today is a big disappointment.

While others are making progress, we are dancing around in circles.

Our mentality and way of doing things really sucks! sad

I disagree with you, we are not dancing round. We are actually dancing backwards.
Dancing round means we will still end up in that position, but no this are getting worst.

GOD help Nigeria
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Burgerlomo: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmm this image and his comments reminds me of one proverb which says, if one house is peaceful that means the bastard there never grow up #nigeriapoliticians. cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by sizzlingcold(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
sammyj:
The political elites including Bruce made a mess of this country. What was he looking at when his hero GEJ was in power !!! shocked sad
and what has your hero Buhari done so far. SMH

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by kolaish(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
PEPPERified:
I have just one question:

"Which way Nigeria?"
Very good question. IMO, until we sit down and say NO to money politics.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:
Something is wrong with Nigerians. I can't put my hands on what that is but there is a big demon inside Nigerians. Useless black people minus Biafraans who are fighting tooth and nail to end this country for the good of everybody. How can we be regressing? Can you believe that Saudi Royal Families were visiting this hospital for treatment in the 60s?Anybody advocating for this country to be continued ought to be stoned to death...For God sake it's been over 50yrs already as country, is that not enough to see change?
Those persons in Biafra are they not Nigerians?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by icon007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
When did nigeria go asleep?

It has been retrogression since independence.

God have mercy!
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by WINDSOW(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
PEPPERified:

"Which way Nigeria?"
The left hand side.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Amos87(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
PEPPERified:

"Which way Nigeria?"
" Which way Nigeria?" Nigeria......."Bro, this world juz tire me....I no no waitn I go do again"
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by imam07: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Now you see nurses wearing Ijab. What does that mean?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sniper12:
Naso. Welcome to Nigeria where pple who contributed to downfall of the nation go dey claim sense. Same man wey loot NTA use am start silverbird also took 11billion from union bank loot am. Eleribu
This is the real story of how this useless thief acquired his wealth.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by K4diamond: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hugo Wallace Weaving who played Agent Smith in The Matrix Trilogy was born at UCH....What a shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by HMZi: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
swagenity please download 'AMERICAN GODS' for me please....its just 90mb,my tecno tv 395635 can handle such downloads..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Naijahelm:
According to senator Ben Murray-Bruce, this is what University College Hospital Ibadan used to look like.

Ben Murray-Bruce says even the Saudi Royal family came to the foremost UCH for treatment.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/senator-ben-murray-bruce-shares.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/902657497420382208

You forgot to tell the umuahia clown that UCH was built by the British grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Basic123: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

You forgot to tell the umuahia clown that UCH was built by the British grin grin grin
do your findings.

The regional and federal government contributed morning to build it and the olubadan in council donated the land to them free!
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by omoelerin1: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
I think by now we all know that Africa as a continent is cursed and backward

it's the black curse

the black man blood

This your comment is an epitome of slavery mentality. Let me counsel you; see Whites are not in any way superior to you as a black. Don't see yourself as a 'good for nothing entity'. This your opinion is born out of psychological effects of colonialism. They too have had their period of underdevelopment. Even at present there are big problems in their society. Unfortunately psychological colonialism that black Africans suffered from these people wreaks greater havoc in our society than the rest forms of colonialism- political and economic.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by musicwriter(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeria was simply destroyed.

And it continues to marvel me how Yorubas have no idea Nigeria is a burden to them. This's a region that was already ahead of the rest of the Niger-area before the British creation. You have to think the first Portuguese explorer arriving Yorubaland called the first coastal city he saw "Lagos", because that's exactly how the Lagos port city in Portugal looked like at that time. There were no difference in level of development in Portugal's Lagos and the port city he met here. That's why he nicknamed it Lagos to reminisce his hometown!!.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by adisaigbo1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:
Something is wrong with Nigerians. I can't put my hands on what that is but there is a big demon inside Nigerians. Useless black people minus Biafraans who are fighting tooth and nail to end this country for the good of everybody. How can we be regressing? Can you believe that Saudi Royal Families were visiting this hospital for treatment in the 60s?Anybody advocating for this country to be continued ought to be stoned to death...For God sake it's been over 50yrs already as country, is that not enough to see change?
Typical Biafran, always blaming others for their misfortunes

Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
This fcvking clown,he never shares anything about bayelsa state,always chuking eye when dem no send am,common gerarahia
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by zudozz: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
big man ben bruce!
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

do your findings.

The regional and federal government contributed morning to build it and the olubadan in council donated the land to them free!

Are you speaking from a position of fact or the usual beer parlour gossip? who blames you guys lately?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by jokingmary(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
hollah123:
u dey mind d fool, Na there stupidity they make them dey underdeveloped till today
Nah Jonathan cause this thing. Him just give almagiri school they come dey disturb social media.
See as u leave the topic dey find who to blame... Nah so ur brain size reach?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by jokingmary(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Binb:
That was before Nzeogwu and his gang of murderers struck and derailed nigeria' s dream.

I don't blame u sha. You will believe what you want to believe. As far as u have the ''shallow mentality based on your useless hatred and sentiments'', people like u will forever be the reason Nigeria is messed up and will always remain messed up
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by jokingmary(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
hollah123:
u dey mind d fool, Na there stupidity they make them dey underdeveloped till today
Nah Jonathan cause this thing. Him just give almagiri school they come dey disturb social media.
See as u leave the topic dey find who to blame... Nah so ur brain size reach?
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by mikolo80: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
sammyj:
The political elites including Bruce made a mess of this country. What was he looking at when his hero GEJ was in power !!! shocked sad
what is he looking at now. his loot can build one in bayelsa
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by jokingmary(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
omoelerin1:
This your comment is an epitome of slavery mentality. Let me counsel you; see Whites are not in any way superior to you as a black. Don't see yourself as a 'good for nothing entity'. This your opinion is born out of psychological effects of colonialism. They too have had their period of underdevelopment. Even at present there are big problems in their society. Unfortunately psychological colonialism that black Africans suffered from these people wreaks greater havoc in our society than the rest forms of colonialism- political and economic.

My dear leave big grammar. Nigeria ain't the only country that was colonized. See countries like India, China etc.
The black skin comes with a shallow mentality as a free package.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by omoelerin1: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
jokingmary:

My dear leave big grammar. Nigeria ain't the only country that was colonized. See countries like India, China etc.
The black skin comes with a shallow mentality as a free package.
We are talking about psychological, you are talking about political colonization. That is exactly what is worrying you. Inferiority complex.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by emmasege: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
If only there was another chance to come to this world, most Nigerians would pray to God to keep them in heaven if they must return to Nigeria.

It's not so difficult to assess some of the basic social ammenities in many sub-Sahara African nations, only God knows why Nigeria's case is different.
Re: Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce by Ayobami7(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮德

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu / Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.