Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF (10714 Views)

#xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by magoo10(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
rubbish
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by whirlwind7(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pavore9:
But the South African government found it easier to negotiate with the Nigerian government over MTN! angry

Naija is like that lock that any key can open cheesy
The country is so sick in many ways.
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by salegella: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
onyenze123:
Now I understand why GEJ is quiet over APC propaganda. In the end, all of them will be exposed

Burukutu and Corruption Supporter spotted.
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
salegella:

Burukutu and Corruption Supporter spotted.

Baboon spotted.
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by Orodje(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
EzePromoe:
The truth is that Nigeria has lost its and that "giant of Africa" factor that gave her the respect from other African nations. Legal system my black dry a$$! Can Mexico cease cash belonging to the U.S? Can Austria cease cash belonging to Germany? Could a 1994 South African government have been able to cease cash belonging to the Nigerian government of same 1994? Those Mzansis know that we don't have credible leaders and that cash will definitely end up in the pockets of some cabals, thus they want to beat us to it like the 2-0 scoreline in Uyo.

Once again, Legal System my a$$!
Tell your lies to the birds!

Right on point
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by mamaafrik(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why not just nationalize both mtn and multichoice companies,i swear they will return the money with interest.
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by Kirigidi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kizyte:
The only thing this government know is "recover" "receive" "repatriate" "amass". They don't know how to develop, invest, expand.

What do you expect from Northern leaders? Make Igbo man a president and he will turn the country into Heaven on Earth and catapult the economy to the highest level.

They want power but don't want to work. I hate laziness!
But Igbo men have being governors of South-East States yet those states remain among the states with bad leadership and under-development in the Country! Charity suppose to begin at home.
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by nevilbot: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kizyte:
The only thing this government know is "recover" "receive" "repatriate" "amass". They don't know how to develop, invest, expand.

What do you expect from Northern leaders? Make Igbo man a president and he will turn the country into Heaven on Earth and catapult the economy to the highest level.

They want power but don't want to work. I hate laziness!

Like all the 5 south east governors have turned IMO, abia, ebonyi, Enugu and anambra in London abi?

You think its by propaganda of rochas and ugwu export of obiano that countries are turned to heaven on earth?
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by Kizyte(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
nevilbot:

Like all the 5 south east governors have turned IMO, abia, ebonyi, Enugu and anambra in London abi?

You think its by propaganda of rochas and ugwu export of obiano that countries are turned to heaven on earth?
The governors you mentioned are not real Igbo men, they are nothing but end products of Nigeria. I'm talking about real Igbo men like Ifeanyi Ubah...
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by Kizyte(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kirigidi:

But Igbo men have being governors of South-East States yet those states remain among the states with bad leadership and under-development in the Country! Charity suppose to begin at home.
That's the problem, they are not real Igbo men, I'm talking about someone like Ifeanyi Ubah - son of the soil.
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by brojoshua: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Very easy to destroy but very difficult to build. Those whose lives have been destroyed by Satan really destroyed this country to a very horrible state. Those whose lives have been wasted by Satan were terribly used by Satan to really waste this country and its resources. May God pay each and everyone of them according to his own work
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by nevilbot: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kizyte:
The governors you mentioned are not real Igbo men, they are nothing but end products of Nigeria. I'm talking about real Igbo men like Ifeanyi Ubah...

Like the way ifeanyi ubah stole oil that was kept in his store tank and didn't repay until DSS paid him a visit and locked him up abi?

When will u guys realize that development has nothing to do with tribe but competency and honesty!! Everything is abt tribalism to u guys!

Your govenors are not real IBO men but u voted them in. They are hausas or yorubas with IBO names abi?
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by nevilbot: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kizyte:
That's the problem, they are not real Igbo men, I'm talking about someone like Ifeanyi Ubah - son of the soil.

No be only son of the soil u will see, u will even see son of the grass. Your governors are not real igbo men but Hausa's. This ur comment deserves a top spot in comedy section
Re: Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF by Kizyte(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
nevilbot:

No be only son of the soil u will see, u will even see son of the grass. Your governors are not real igbo men but Hausa's. This ur comment deserves a top spot in comedy section
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

$11.489m: EFCC Rejects Patience Jonathan’s Settlement Offer / Tribunal: Don't Be A Double Loser, Sagay Tells Atiku / Kukah: N5,000 Payment To Poor Nigerians, A Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.