Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Need Your Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Help!!! (442 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

Need Your Help!!! by Aaribaba(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2017
I am Aaribaba from Edo state, Benin city and i school in University of Benin.
I am seriously looking for a way to be getting chess (Money) to take care of my self, who will sincerly teach me work, show me way? As far nor be ritual i dey with you iam a very loyal and humble boy.. Help a Nigga i really want to know how to fish.
Make nobdy bring woman matter cum here o cus nr be that 1 hold me at all. God bless you all.
Re: Need Your Help!!! by Aaribaba(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
This is my email Aaribaba1love@gmail.com
Re: Need Your Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
keep fooling yourself on NL, and wait till them ritualist catch your desperate self...
Re: Need Your Help!!! by Aaribaba(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrown beware
Re: Need Your Help!!! by Prec1ous(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Let's make money with UNIBEN post ume.

Are you hardworking and trustworthy?
Re: Need Your Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Aaribaba:
MrBrown beware

bro, you should be the one to beware with what you are asking...
Re: Need Your Help!!! by Aaribaba(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes precious
Re: Need Your Help!!! by Aaribaba(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
U lack manners u talk like a fool mrbrown, learn to bury ur head 4 mata way nr involve ur life, look nd Bleep out
Re: Need Your Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aaribaba:
U lack manners u talk like a fool mrbrown, learn to bury ur head 4 mata way nr involve ur life, look nd Bleep out

the minute you foolishly post such matter on an online public forum then he could well be my matter too... but then again, if you want your body parts to be used for irtualism etc, then continue seeking for nonsense online, until they catch your desperate self!
Re: Need Your Help!!! by Prec1ous(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aaribaba:
Yes precious

I will send you a mail

Beauty, Brain And Money... / Marriage Invitation Card Designed Like A Passport / The News About Women Cheating Increases Unmarried Ladies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9