Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,190 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much (2510 Views)

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2017
Nma27:
Most of u took d negative. Who's testing? God?

Risk Assessment ! if there were no negative outcomes would there be any need for a risk assessment ?
Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Oops Risk Analysis I mean
Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2017
pcguru1:

Risk Assessment ! if there were no negative outcomes would there be any need for a risk assessment ?
There wont be indeed. Anyway, d op knows where it pinches d most. If calling off d relationship is the way out, then he should proceed.
Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Nma27:
There wont be indeed. Anyway, d op knows where it pinches d most. If calling off d relationship is the way out, then he should proceed.

This is my best advice , OP can help if he is capable and it won't break his finance and also at the same time don't expect anything or expect marriage to be based on because he has helped her. For the sake of just helping if he can.
Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nma27:
Myopic thinking by many. What if after all d sacrifices and she gets a good nursing gig tomorrow, freepop won't you beat ur chest as a proud man that contributed in making that happen? Won't she contribute in the relationship when she's financially okay? Sometimes when doing stuff, you should think of d long term effect. I totally don't support d asking of bank balance though.

Hi, do you wish to know my bank account balance? I'll gladly tell you. Just for yooou alone oh !

No one else. cool
Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
truthsayer009:

Hi, do you wish to know my bank account balance? I'll gladly tell you. Just for yooou alone oh !

No one else. cool
Lol... No I'm not interested. Never been and never will b unless my Husband decides to make me a privy to such info. But I'm better off without such info.
Re: Not Again! Her Demands Are Too Much by tolajay: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Really?

Guess you missed the part where the guy said she has shown all signs of walking out of the relationship once she finds a richer dude.

And then again, what value/ return on investment is there in sending a fully grown lady to school when she's the only child of living parents? Haba!

Nma27:
Myopic thinking by many. What if after all d sacrifices and she gets a good nursing gig tomorrow, freepop won't you beat ur chest as a proud man that contributed in making that happen? Won't she contribute in the relationship when she's financially okay? Sometimes when doing stuff, you should think of d long term effect. I totally don't support d asking of bank balance though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex / If Your Father Is A LANDLORD And Your Mother Is A LANDLADY, What Will You Be / Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.