Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri (12310 Views)

5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Gunmen Invade Idps Camp In Benue, Kill 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Oh trust me.they can as a matter of fact they are But someone from the North is looting the funds
I'm sure me and you will faint if we knrw howmuch is voted to feed the IDP each month .
It could be some people from all the six regions.
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by backtosender: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hausa Fulani kanuris are the most ungrateful human beings you can come across in this planet

2 Likes

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
maasoap:

name one person out of the North in charge of the IDP camp .

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
maasoap:

name one person out of the North in charge of the IDP camp . A xtian in charge of IDP in the North East seriously ? ?

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
maasoap:

Markets for food are everywhere my friend.
Nothing comes before your stomach. You only think of other things after full stomach, otherwise you dead.
Food doesn't need oil to cook it.
Let the North stop moving food southwards, only then you will realise oil money is not meant for you (and me). Because it won't be available to help you.
I made a point . How can U farm without OIL ? ??
mechanised farming is OIL dependant

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Bobby808: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
DullardBuhari:
Buhari is a curse to humanity....
Which person hand Buhari carry so? So apc cannot stay without deceiving people abi. Let us take perper look at that picture. Buhari is exactly like an half inch rod.

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Jelal0007(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Did he insult your own father ? You guys seize to amaze me . PMB is a public servant subject to redicle and abuse . It's in the Job description . President of the USA have been called worse to his face . A person lunched thier shoe at GW BUSH .Boris Johnson was egged mtch
Who come be this one? Where did u crawl out 4rm?
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by SexExpert(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abiagirl777:
and when are these camps going to be closed?

Boko Haram is still very active, so they cannot return home. In fact, for most of them, there is no home anymore. Everything has been razed to the ground. It is a horrible situation.

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Who come be this one? Where did u crawl out 4rm?
Well I crawled from my bed in a realy nice town called Hornsey N8 . aproxx 5 miles from Abuja house where we chased him PMB back to 9ja few days bck . Now from where did a vomit like U crawl from

2 Likes

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Jelal0007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Well I crawled from my bed in a realy nice town called Hornsey N8 . aproxx 5 miles from Abuja house where we chased him PMB back to 9ja few days bck . Now from where did a vomit like U crawl from
See !d!0t....na 4 nairaland u wan form for who? Who dash m0nkey banana? Swerve f00l.
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
See !d!0t....na 4 nairaland u wan form for who? Who dash m0nkey banana? Swerve f00l.
eyahh E pain am see where I dey

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by kenny987(f): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
maasoap:

Markets for food are everywhere my friend.
Nothing comes before your stomach. You only think of other things after full stomach, otherwise you dead.
Food doesn't need oil to cook it.
Let the North stop moving food southwards, only then you will realise oil money is not meant for you (and me). Because it won't be available to help you.

Are they sending the food for free the way oil and its products are piped and trucked over to the north for free? They are simply business people takin advantage of a readily available market whose products are paid for by oil money. If they refuse to farm or sell products to the Southern region, d South will stop release of oil funds to them and use same to procure what food they cannot locally produce.

Besides, this myth about the North feeding the South is a major fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by HMZi: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
The North is suffering from their past mistakes
KARMA IS A BIYATCCHHH

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Jelal0007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

eyahh E pain am see where I dey
See dummy displaying high level of stup!d!ty. Again,who ur bragging epp? Grow up f00l. I pity u.
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
See dummy displaying high level of stup!d!ty. Again,who ur bragging epp? Grow up f00l. I pity u.
Bross nah U I dey brag for cos . See where we dey me and Jesus nah next door neighbour . U and mosquito nah next door neighbour

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Jelal0007(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross nah U I dey brag for cos . See where we dey me and Jesus nah next door neighbour . U and mosquito nah next door neighbour
Hahahahaha, u just proved my point. Have a good day kiddo
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Hahahahaha, u just proved my point. Have a good day kiddo
No no Bross never go make we explore your destination small abi you don run out of MB ? ?PHCN take light ? ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Oh trust me.they can as a matter of fact they are But someone from the North is looting the funds
I'm sure me and you will faint if we knrw howmuch is voted to feed the IDP each month .

Nope, that's false.
That's an excuse for incompetence.
Nigga we import food in this country.
We simply don't have food security.

2 Likes

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nope, that's false.
That's an excuse for incompetence.
Nigga we import food in this country.
We simply don't have food security.

well for starters I dont subscribe being called N*****ga, it deeply offensive @ the part the world I live in shocked
Im talking about food for IDP, them ones are not imported,
Eating imported food is a thing of choice, one can eat food grown and produced in Nigeria if they want.Name one impoted food in Nigeria that do not have its local substitute
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Those people who attacked them should have been caught and dealt with, they have no choice than to withdraw their services.
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by kenny987(f): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
mechanics:
Those people who attacked them should have been caught and dealt with, they have no choice than to withdraw their services.

Catch an deal with who? By whom? Have u not considered the security implications for arresting any Arewa youth according to the AG?

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
erico2k2:

well for starters I dont subscribe being called N*****ga, it deeply offensive @ the part the world I live in shocked
Im talking about food for IDP, them ones are not imported,
Eating imported food is a thing of choice, one can eat food grown and produced in Nigeria if they want.Name one impoted food in Nigeria that do not have its local substitute

In that part of the world u live in eh, u don't dictate what's going on within Nigeria to we that live here "Nigga".

Nigeria imports food, I'm not talking about corned beef or Quaker oats.

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by JayB11(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Built2last:
when i say Northern Nigeria is Nigeria's problem

they will be quoting me upandan.

How can you attack those who have nothing to loose.

they came in a dangerous zone to feed you but here you are blood thirsty.

vampires
Then you dont actually know what problem means. Rubbish mind.
Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by victor8269: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=59971345]Quite sad, but the IDPs must be taken care of, they have suffered seriously. [/quoteIDP is a scam, d earlier u realize, d better

1 Like

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by Blue3k(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Man this idiotic the first rule is never bites the hand that feeds you. They should direct their pent up aggression at Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2017
kenny987:

Are they sending the food for free the way oil and its products are piped and trucked over to the north for free? They are simply business people takin advantage of a readily available market whose products are paid for by oil money. If they refuse to farm or sell products to the Southern region, d South will stop release of oil funds to them and use same to procure what food they cannot locally produce.

Besides, this myth about the North feeding the South is a major fallacy.
Oil might be paying for your own food, it doesn't pay mine. I benefit nothing from the crude oil proceeds.
Oil is not piped to anywhere or anyone free of charge, except may be people in the government.
North feeding the South is not myth but a reality. They don't give us for free but what is more useless than a money in the pocket but no food to spend it on?
North might not have oil (for now) but definitely they are only half side of the Naija that is ready for self sustainability. Here in the south, all what we brag about is oil oil oil. Lazy as$es everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner / 2015: Politicians With Criminal Recordwill Not Be Allowed – IG / IGP Solomon Arase Visit The Awolowo's (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.