Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (53851 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by gbaliciousgbali: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mologi:
this is bad..
what is bad?are you a thief?

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by 14teenK: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:
That dog needs to get the necessary injections and cautioned not to bite at any sight of aggression else it may become an habit. Btw it has tasted blood on its tongue, I heard dogs tend to get some addiction to it.
absolute ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
mrugochukwu043:
fund your account with this simple step

Can I call you?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by MichealStanley(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is a good leason for the guy to learn...when ever he hear the word#thief#he go run..Kudos to the dog,it goes a long way to show dogs can be relevant in our homes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
14teenK:
absolute ignorance

@marpol

I had not even read about it when I made that post but from the little experience I had as a child when we still had dogs, and that dog wasn't a boerboel. A childhood friend of mine has though, and you don't enter the house unless the owner gives permission else by default it attacks you. The day the dog got out though, they ravaged a woman's livestock and came out again for more till it owner arrived.

Here is what Wikipedia had to say about what it is predisposed to and how much control is needed, in this case we are also talking about a dog that took down a human something am not sure it has done before, or it even thought possible to do

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
shurley22:
And no picture of the dog...
[s]considering I don't even know what a boerboel is[/s] undecided

The picture of the dog should be protected for security reasons
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrRichy:
Good dog

an ekuke dog can never do this

Bro a boerbol
Pure breed cost like
70-100k
An ekuke cost
500-1000 naira
Buy 4-5 ekukes and u won't even see a thief till u die
If u reaaly want to spend money
Buy 10 ekukes like 5k-10k total
U still have 60-90k left

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Learn to value your own

With 5ekukes u save money and get the job done
D guy won't even survive

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by figure007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
I can't have that breed in my home, never!

They belong to the farm. I hope the dog won't go after the owner someday.

I said that because I've read so many news about this particular breed attacking it's owner. No offense to dog lovers.
am sorry to dissapoint you sir, that you are wrong... Dogs are very loyal to their owner.. .a dog that attacks it's owner are the dogs that did not grow with the owner... Take for example you went to buy a big and grown up dog to guard your home,it might attack you later but when it grows with you from puppy it can never and never attack you... Boerboel is one of the most loyal and dangerous breed.. . If you have 2 male or 3 at home... Make robbers come now. .. The weight of an average boerboel or rot is more than the weight of man... .

3 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Real bad real bad Michael Jackson
keri Hilson ft Kanye west- knock you down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afe11:
Mehn Boerboel is the real itch... Any day any season.. If I no Dy buy am, I go just buy hyena or cougar instead
Kuku buy lion sef

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Local dogs are best, cheap and easy to maintain , they don't fall sick easily
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Crestedguy4real: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

I said that because I've read so many news about this particular breed attacking it's owner. No offense to dog lovers.
boerbull are still very friendly and loyal dogs,but I'd you talk about Rottweiler then I hands off,rottweilt losses memory with time,and very aggressive, well it all depends on what you train your dogs with ,if you train it with raw meat then you are in big trouble, becauzey they will be used to blood
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Greene66: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:

@marpol

I had not even read about it when I made that post but from the little experience I had as a child when we still had dogs, and that dog wasn't a boerboel. A childhood friend of mine has though, and you don't enter the house unless the owner gives permission else by default it attacks you. The day the dog got out though, they ravaged a woman's livestock and came out again for more till it owner arrived.

Here is what Wikipedia had to say about what it is predisposed to and how much control is needed, in this case we are also talking about a dog that took down a human something am not sure it has done before, or it even thought possible to do

You seem scared of dogs.. Dont be

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Wristler: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So sad so sad Joe Jackson

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greene66:

You seem scared of dogs.. Dont be

At least you used 'seem'....lol. You are wrong though am just concerned what a poorly handled dog can do to others particularly children. I read one news about a year ago where three pitbulls jumped out of their owners compound attacked and killed a woman who pushed her child away in the trawley to save her child. Those dogs were put down by guns.

In certain countries you need a license to have certain dogs and examined if you are fit to handle such dogs.

I reiterate when a dog can comfortably take down a armed human, it raises awareness in it and that dog is now a weapon and the owner should make sure its firmly within it's grip.

Some guys want to own dqngerous dogs even when they don't need that level of dog and it fierceness.

Ps: I have friends who will willingly give me these type of dogs but I can't keep it and have the dog maintain its true self with various kds in my compound.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by eeeeeee: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm

Boerboel

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Greene66: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:

At least you used 'seem'....lol. You are wrong though am just concerned what a poorly handled dog can do to others particularly children. I read one news about a year ago where three pitbulls jumped out of their owners compound attacked and killed a woman who pushed her child away in the trawley to save her child. Those dogs were put down by guns.

In certain countries you need a license to have certain dogs and examined if you are fit to handle such dogs.

I reiterate when a dog can comfortably take down a armed human, it raises awareness in it and that dog is now a weapon and the owner should make sure its firmly within it's grip.

Some guys want to own dqngerous dogs even when they don't need that level of dog and it fierceness.

Ps: I have friends who will willingly give me these type of dogs but I can't keep it and have the dog maintain its true self with various kds in my compound.

OK I see...

Let me get something straight, what do you need a dog for? Security? If security, how do you want security to work? Also what do you mean by 'they don't need that level of dog'?

People have dogs to protect and fight for/with them when danger looms so I don't understand. A dog does not fight with blows and kicks but it's teeth

let me understand you

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greene66:

OK I see...

Let me get something straight, what do you need a dog for? Security? If security, how do you want security to work?

let me understand you

Depends on what you are trying to secure putting into perspective those around you who may be victims of your security measures. Victims who are neither hostile or a danger to you but are so by proximity etc.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by YourWife(f): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Joe Jackson u mean? cheesy
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Greene66: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:

Depends on what you are trying to secure putting into perspective those around you who may be victims of your security measures. Victims who are neither hostile or a danger to you but are so by proximity etc.

Those around us whom we wish to secure will know the security(the dog) and the security will know them. Nigerians dont train dogs. They think it's just buy it and keep in cage and release at night. That is when there is danger.

A dog that is well trained does not need cage and even if it does, there should bê an agreed time amongst the People when the dog Will bê let Loose. Lets say 10pm. At that point everyone knows there is no movement beyond 10pm só anyone passing beyond 10pm Is a threat and must be put down. Its BASIC protocol.

This is exact thing that happens in my compound. I loose my dogs @10. No one comes out. Só if you are bitten we Will still arrest you. If only People had their protocols, we wont worry about dogs eating our Kids.

P. S my dogs spend their day inside my house and night outside guarding the whole compound. Im happy. Só bro relax.. Train your dog. No one will arrest you if your dog put Down a dangerous person smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greene66:

OK I see...

People have dogs to protect and fight for/with them when danger looms so I don't understand. A dog does not fight with blows and kicks but it's teeth

let me understand you

There is nothing wrong with a dog defending or attacking threat, but when it does something as drastic as this, it is has to be properly maintained for the sake of victims who are not threats.

I actually love dogs, don't get me wrong. At the same time one should not act ignorant to the danger it can be to others who aren't hostile orbmean harm to you.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by brightalo17: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op so the dog avoided camera? better show the Dog's pic here or.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greene66:

Those around us whom we wish to secure will know the security(the dog) and the security will know them. Nigerians dont train dogs. They think it's just buy it and keep in cage and release at night. That is when there is danger.

A dog that is well trained does not need cage and even if it does, there should bê an agreed time amongst the People when the dog Will bê let Loose. Lets say 10pm. At that point everyone knows there is no movement beyond 10pm só anyone passing beyond 10pm Is a threat and must be put down. Its BASIC protocol.

This is exact thing that happens in my compound. I loose my dogs @10. No one comes out. Só if you are bitten we Will still arrest you. If only People had their protocols, we wont worry about dogs eating our Kids.

P. S my dogs spend their day inside my house and night outside guarding the whole compound. Im happy. Só bro relax.. Train your dog. No one will arrest you if your dog put Down a dangerous person smiley

This exact protocol was what we had when we still had dogs but you see this protocol is only applicable to you if you are the only one who lives in the house. You need to see the issue that kept arising and my dad had to angrily get rid of the dogs. Even kids taunting the dogs where they sat gently chained up. If you go by this protocol no wahala. I intend to own one, but that will be strictly me and my family.

That your first paragraph is absolutely true. Some go just dey bark to ordinary shadow or night birds preventing someone from sleeping at night. I respect houses where you would hardly believe a dog is in, those types of dog are damn smart. I can't remember our dogs then ever barking, you for don enter finish before you sight am coming from behind you.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Afe11: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
maxiuc:
guy you wicked I swear

HYENA
COUGAR
You for buy tiger nd lion join ,since you won turn ur compound to mini Zoo

Mehn bros Em Dy fit tame dos cats u just mentioned naw cry
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by graciandubuisi(f): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

I beg to disagree to an extent, I have 2boerbel and they can protect you with their lives unless you don't treat them well.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
YourWife:

Joe Jackson u mean? cheesy

Real bad real bad Micheal Jackson

Now am mad real mad Joe Jackson
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
cc bossman
Isn't this what we were still talking about 2days ago?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afe11:
Mehn Boerboel is the real itch... Any day any season.. If I no Dy buy am, I go just buy hyena or cougar instead
You're mean o! Lol, Kuku be living in a Jungle. You don't want people to visit you at all ni?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
mentorandfriend:
Any idea how much a puppy boerboel cost? Any reliable dealer in the house?
80 - 100k They are South African dogs.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Flashh: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
brightalo17:
Op so the dog avoided camera? better show the Dog's pic here or.
Are you one of the thief gang?

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
graciandubuisi:

I beg to disagree to an extent, I have 2boerbel and they can protect you with their lives unless you don't treat them well.
Two Boerboels? #Wehdonema! You're the real MVP. You have two of those things with Ginormous head? I won't even pass the front of your gate not to talk of entering your compound. There's a man on my street that usually walk his every weekend, He'll hold the chain and leash around its neck so the dog won't attack anyone even at that People always disappear when they sight him. The day the dog pulled him to pursue chicken was the last time he walked it.
If I want a big dog i'll go for a German or Caucasian shepherd at worst French Bull Mastiff.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.