Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (53852 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Braaad: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Please house, what are the temperamental differences between a Boerbel and a rottweiler. I wanted to get a rott but I'm considering this one too.
Also, is there any procedures for training and how efficient are the local dog trainers? ?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by YourWife(f): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Real bad real bad Micheal Jackson

Now am mad real mad Joe Jackson

You should leave your boyfriend girlfriend now, ama ask him her cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by factwriter(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
It's better to use charms to protect your compound.
A charm is ten thousand times better than a dog.

You again
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 1:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Braaad:
Please house, what are the temperamental differences between a Boerbel and a rottweiler. I wanted to get a rott but I'm considering this one too.
Also, is there any procedures for training and how efficient are the local dog trainers? ?
where is your location?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2017
mentorandfriend:
Any idea how much a puppy boerboel cost? Any reliable dealer in the house?
yes. I can help you get one
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2017
zolapower:
Don't believe the story might be one of those jungle justice melted on d guy . Where's d dog pic or I don't believe?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2017
zolapower:
Don't believe the story might be one of those jungle justice melted on d guy . Where's d dog pic or I don't believe?
keep quiet. Mob didn't touch him. there is a police station close by. they came and took the guy
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

The picture of the dog should be protected for security reasons
you are right
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Edum13656: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2017
U sure say the man no be debtor wey unleash his dog on his benevolent creditor.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by dotedote: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2017
No addiction Bro
A trained dog is a trained dog
Always knowing when to act and whom to act upon.

Gwaihir:
That dog needs to get the necessary injections and cautioned not to bite at any sight of aggression else it may become an habit. Btw it has tasted blood on its tongue, I heard dogs tend to get some addiction to it.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by zolapower: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2017
logadims:
keep quiet. Mob didn't touch him. there is a police station close by. they came and took the guy
I hear sir ! Already quiet . Are u satisfied now ,so I can move on ?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2017
zolapower:
I hear sir ! Already quiet . Are u satisfied now ,so I can move on ?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Braaad: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2017
logadims:
where is your location?

Location is Akwa Ibom
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Vickipaws: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
logadims:
you are right
op u dea owerri ?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Braaad:
Location is Akwa Ibom
yes
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by vincentjk(m): 3:36am On Sep 09, 2017
fuckerstard:
I can't have that breed in my home, never!

They belong to the farm. I hope the dog won't go after the owner someday.

I said that because I've read so many news about this particular breed attacking it's owner. No offense to dog lovers.

Nop bro this isn't Pitbull o

Yes they belong to the farm and home as well

They're loyal dogs and doesn't attack like Pitbulls

I've been breeding them for long

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by vincentjk(m): 3:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Emzyme:

Bro a boerbol
Pure breed cost like
70-100k
An ekuke cost
500-1000 naira
Buy 4-5 ekukes and u won't even see a thief till u die
If u reaaly want to spend money
Buy 10 ekukes like 5k-10k total
U still have 60-90k left

Look at you

Don't you know that robbers do inspection on the home they want to rob before carrying out the attack?

If na only Ekuke u get guys wy dy around go reason d robbers say ur node bite na only bark dem sabi

What is even Ekuke?

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by vincentjk(m): 3:46am On Sep 09, 2017
shurley22:
And no picture of the dog...
[s]considering I don't even know what a boerboel is[/s] undecided

That's a boerboel

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by babaojigiri: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2017
DAT a good dog my dog can do better than DAT.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2017
vincentjk:

Look at you

Don't you know that robbers do inspection on the home they want to rob before carrying out the attack?

If na only Ekuke u get guys wy dy around go reason d robbers say ur node bite na only bark dem sabi

What is even Ekuke?

Dis is ignorance oooo

u dont know what those so called ekuke can do oo

I can swear that the robber wouldnt have survived 5 ekuke attack

Very certain
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by shurley22(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
vincentjk:

That's a boerboel

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by youngreva(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
figure007:
am sorry to dissapoint you sir, that you are wrong... Dogs are very loyal to their owner.. .a dog that attacks it's owner are the dogs that did not grow with the owner... Take for example you went to buy a big and grown up dog to guard your home,it might attack you later but when it grows with you from puppy it can never and never attack you... Boerboel is one of the most loyal and dangerous breed.. . If you have 2 male or 3 at home... Make robbers come now. .. The weight of an average boerboel or rot is more than the weight of man... .
thank you ma broda,you really know about dogs

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by KINGPINE: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
DannyJ19:
Ehya....If na Ekuke him for go show them wea dem dhy keep money

That's a lie ... My ekuke go bite you if you near my farm gate ... His name is Capon.. good dog

I have 2 GSD and they are not as protective like my Capon
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by vincentjk(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Emzyme:

Dis is ignorance oooo

u dont know what those so called ekuke can do oo

I can swear that the robber wouldnt have survived 5 ekuke attack

Very certain

Ekuke dy and Ekuke dy again o

Well e fit happen sha

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by jeff1607(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
here is another good one from Man's best friend
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
shurley22:
Thanks

angry
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Stanleyq: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
From CCTV Right?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Stanleyq: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Not too difficult to place any dog Pix here. No one could capture the scene unless after
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 3:59am On May 17, 2021
logadims:
This coming a lawyer friend who resides in Abiia state..

I'm so so proud of a boerboel that brought down a criminal day before-yesterday in my street -i couldn't believe it-but it truly happened!!! -let me share the picture of the guy that was brought down by this lovely dog is seen below.

The male boerboel - unknown

The owner of the house drove into his compound and the guy(thief) followed.
He came with a Knife and something that looks like a gun but fake- To rob him. unluckily for him. The owners dog attacked him.- almost killed.

The guy was brutally bitten.

Who say dog no good

Go buy one for yourself @ Lalasticlala mynd4.

But whys his pants undone?
Gud dog.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 4:03am On May 17, 2021
DannyJ19:
Ehya....If na Ekuke him for go show them wea dem dhy keep money

Hahaha
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 4:12am On May 17, 2021
repogirl:
Hmm... Dogs have their advantages but taking care of one is like taking care of a baby that never grows up.

They become loyal friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.