Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Has This Ever Happened To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happened To You? (1524 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
While some will say falling in love with two people at the same time is impossible, others believe it is. A lot of people have actually had to feel the overwhelming effect of falling in love with more than one person at a time. Call it what you like, this is about loving someone but becoming powerless after unintentionally developing flames for someone else.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you fell in love with someone else at a time when you were in love?

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Nope...never..Im too loyal to cheat..One is enough for me..i dont want too much wahala sha..

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Nope...never..Im too loyal to cheat..One is enough for me..i dont want too much wahala sha..

It's too much walaha truly, with someone else in the picture one tends to loose concentration.

It's possible to fall in love with someone else while still in love but one just need to steer clear of such temptation. I get to meet a lot of cute ladies with my kind of job, i even have access their contact but I don't even think about it for once.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

This thread is not asking people to act on the new love. It is just a post highlighting the possibility of falling in love with two people at the same time.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

It's too much walaha, with someone else in the picture one tends to loose concentration.
Very correct. It is even emotionally traumatic.

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
You are not feeling love
you are feeling lust infatuation or just likeness
love is not a feeling that comes with a sip of the bottle
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
thefirst:
This thread is not asking people to act on the new love. It is just a post highlighting the possibility of falling in love with two people at the same time.

angry

It seems u dont get the point at all...

U asked the question in public forum so u shud expect all kinds of answers...

NONSENSE.

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

angry

It seems u dont get the point at all...

U asked the question in public forum so u shud expect all kinds of answers...

NONSENSE.

It's okay.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
True i have 3 crush atm
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
You are not feeling love

you are feeling lust infatuation or just likeness

love is not a feeling that comes with a sip of the bottle
Love, just like many things, isn't perfect; it's got cracks that can be exploited!
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
drunkcow:
True i have 3 crush atm
Will you consider what you have for them another evidence of infatuation?

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Deshannel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's possible, but it's not worth it. The second person will will get to find out only just after the first, and you end up loving two people who don't give a damn about what you do anymore
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Deshannel:
It's possible, but it's not worth it. The second person will will get to find out only just after the first, and you end up loving two people who don't give a damn about what you do anymore
Your response, I must say, hits the nail on the head: it is possible(This being a very important part of the point) but not worth it(Another important angle)
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
thefirst:
Will you consider what you have for them another evidence of infatuation?
though two of them are friends
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
drunkcow:

though two of them are friends
Okay.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
thefirst:
Okay.
Has that ever happened to you
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by walepackage(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
@op,its impossible at the same time.It will be tantamount to clash of feelings.Thou,your defination of "love"is subjected to interpretation base on your perception.Some abuse the word for lust or infatuation which love is a way different.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
@op,its impossible at the same time.It will be tantamount to clash of feelings.Thou,your defination of "love"is subjected to interpretation base on your perception.Some abuse the word for lust or infatuation which love is a way different.
Spot on bro!
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
drunkcow:

Has that ever happened to you
It's almost happening to me now, but I'm resisting the temptation; I won't do it.

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
What makes you think love is then so perfect that once you love someone, you cannot be caught loving someone else? By saying loving two persons at the same time would lead to a clash of feelings, the implication is it is possible. You can check that conclusion of yours again and the premise on which it is based.

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by walepackage(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
thefirst:
What makes you think love is then so perfect that once you love someone, you cannot be caught loving someone else? By saying loving two persons at the same time would lead to a clash of feelings, the implication is it is possible. You can check that conclusion of yours again and the premise on which it is based.
thats why i said its base on your subjective interpretation of "love"if you genuinely love someone it wil be difficult for you to love another in thesame vein.I am not disputing that you cant get lust or attracted to another person,but developing an intense feelings for someone takes alot of things into consideration,and if by the way you get along with the new person,the love for the first one just wither away.If you said love fade,yes it does,but u cant have equal love at thesame time for two girls.It either be love or lust.Even a hardcore player has a special girl.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
thats why i said its base on your subjective interpretation of "love"if you genuinely love someone it wil be difficult for you to love another in thesame vein.I am not disputing that you cant get lust or attracted to another person,but developing an intense feelings for someone takes alot of things into consideration,and if by the way you get along with the new person,the love for the first one just wither away.If you said love fade,yes it does,but u cant have equal love at thesame time for two girls.It either be love or lust.Even a hardcore player has a special girl.
This is properly articulated. Thumbs up for you. I'm just thinking of how the love that the person has for one of the two persons may take a long time to reduce.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by walepackage(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Spot on bro!
i hope you conquor with that man.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by walepackage(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
thefirst:
This is properly articulated. Thumbs up for you. I'm just thinking of how the love that the person has for one of the two persons may take a long time to reduce.
curect man,now you catch the drift.Personaly,i once used my self as a case study to tried what you posted up there,but end up with one whic was so dear to me,thou it was past.Yes,its a multi factors that can make someone to become less attractive to u and by extention reduce the love.May be so many impression and the feelings you build the love on where no more appealing to you,or just get tired of your partner, what i called"routinization" been less spontaneous, then if the bond is weak,you can easily carried away with another person you are lusting for.Thats why psychologicaly,some individual are more prone to "stimulus" than other(s)
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
curect man,now you catch the drift.Personaly,i once used my self as a case study to tried what you posted up there,but end up with one whic was so dear to me,thou it was past.
wink
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
i hope you conquor with that man.
You really finished work man! cheesy
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by walepackage(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You really finished work man! cheesy
tanx my man.I hope your day wasint hectic

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Tips On How To Make Your Relationship Long Term / Guys Let's Discuss/debate About Life. Can Money Make One Happy? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love With Lady He Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.