Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her (32815 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by 400billionman: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017
stupid display..
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by judgedredd22(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Piiko:
your mum gave me a Mouth Action this evening, she asked me to keep it secret undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Tolupsalm(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2017
mazimee:
Crazy slay queen. She think she's doing me?
She is doing herself.

"We are the native of the street
Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We are part of your existence
Major fragment of the globe
As the day chameleon to night
You slump in the warmth of your beds
And the heat of loved ones
We also embrace the cozy
Cardboards laid on stinks
As the night inject us with cold breeze
And endurance

We sleep and dream
And have conferences with
The indigenes of the world
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
And move on with our days
Standing, kneeling and bending
To beg for alms just for the day
Necessary part of your society
Translators of your dreams
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
We are homeless, not hopeless
This makes us rife at hereafter
When death opens the gate
To the second phase"
I love that!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=59993505][/quote]I dont know you quit trying to get my attention bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by kayart(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:
That's not a slay queen, that's an actress dumbasses. You've turned "slay queen" into a cliche angry
Abi ooo Tell them she's an actress and if you all see the video very well she holding some cash probably to give them after the video...Stop Judging from your point of view everyone's is got different idea in a story..."Mumu Post"!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by safiaaASSHOLE: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
kayart:
Abi ooo Tell them she's an actress and if you all see the video very well she holding some cash probably to give them after the video...Stop Judging from your point of view everyone's is got different idea in a story..."Mumu Post"!!!!

Na the mods angry put "Slay Queen" in the title not the op

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Fembleez1(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
I don't see the bad thing here, for these set of people often come to our house too and when they sing, even if I'm angry, I do just feel happy and play 'bucket' drums to their songs, even dance. They feel happy and get what they beg for.

Except if she didn't give them anything and was making fun of them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by adontcare(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
MhizzAJ:

tanks

You are welcome. You haven't answer my question though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by judgedredd22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Piiko:
I dont know you quit trying to get my attention bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) / Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) / Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.