Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu (4975 Views)

IYC Leader Told Nnamdi Kanu "We Only Told Oduduwa To Count Us Out, Not Biafra" / What Governors Would Have Done To Tinubu If He Was An Igbo– Uwazuruike / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
You have had your fun and games but it is time to learn to be reasonable.

It will take a minor miracle for the federal government not to have you sent back to jail after the courts end their vacation and none of us here is ready to stake his political future for your sake.

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are on your own.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by jonathanOz: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why are you so worried about Biafran issues morethan the Biafrans?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:
You[s][/s] have had your fun and games but it is time to learn to be reasonable.

It will take a minor miracle for the federal government not to have you sent back to jail after the courts end their vacation and none of us here is ready to stake his political future for your sake.

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are own your own. [s][/s]
Nnamdi Kanu will keep tormenting you till your last breath.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Tolexander: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
ESDKING:

Nnamdi Kanu will keep tormenting you till your last breath.
Don't worry!

You will repeat this when he is returned to Kuje!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Eastside046: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Don't worry!

Afonja

43 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by hardywaltz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are own your own.
His Dad had better talk to him.
Coz his actions endangers all Igbos all over the Federation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Igbos are yet to make any conclusion on the meeting as a matter of facts most Igbos don't even know about the meeting, but the Yorubas have already started writing epistles after epistles about the meeting, does it mean the Yorubas don't have any other thing to do? than to be following topics on Nnamdi kanu, biafra, and igbos.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by omaar12(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Don't worry!

That what we want, let him return. and let see if it all going to end there.

3 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Eastfield1: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are own your own.
are you really this desperate & Scared of Biafra??

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yorubas that sacrificed their Oba of Ile-Ife and his subjects to appease the North.CHAI!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Etogist: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Then Nnamdi KANU will answer. Women of Jerusalem please cry for yourselves. If you really want election in the southeast then you do the needful by pressuring the government to give me a date for referendum. shikina

4 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good observation @ OP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
jonathanOz:
Why are you so worried about Biafran issues morethan the Biafrans?

Nation building means addressing topical issues of the time. Once upon a time, we tackled the ineffectual and corruption-riddled Jonathan administration.

Now, our attention has shifted to addressing the self-destructive and misinformed IPOB followership and sympathizers.

You guys have had your fun for about 2 years. I have not even addressed you for 6 months you are complaining. #Hehehehe

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
Igbos are yet to make any conclusion on the meeting as a matter of facts most Igbos don't even know about the meeting, but the Yorubas have already started writing epistles after epistles about the meeting, does it mean the Yorubas don't have any other thing to do? than to be following topics on Nnamdi kanu, biafra, and igbos.

You must be slow on the uptake then.

2 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by justineu(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Nation building means addressing topical issues of the time. Once upon a time, we tackled the ineffectual and corruption-riddled Jonathan administration.

Now, our attention has shifted to addressing the self-destructive and misinformed IPOB followership and sympathizers.

You guys have had your fun for about 2 years. I have not even addressed you for 6 months you are complaining. #Hehehehe
you see why your family say that you don't have sense but you wont accept.

Have you finish addressing the issue of bokoharram in the country?
Are you done addressing the issue of fulani herdsmen in the country?
Are you done laying complains to the government why we are still in recession?

All you could think every night and day is Nnamdi kanu. Bro, they is something wrong with you

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

You must be slow on the uptake then.
Get something meaningful to do to help yourself, family and people around you.

16 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
Get something meaningful to do to help yourself, family and people around you.

Ensuring a peaceful nation helps me and my family greatly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Mr nation builder I didn't see you in the thread concerning Olu falae farm being destroyed by fulani herdsmen??

https://www.nairaland.com/4022473/fulani-herdsmen-attack-olu-falaes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Ensuring a peaceful nation helps me and my family greatly.
try and find peace with yourself first before embarking on a deceitful peace mission coated with hate and envy against the Igbos. Like someone mentioned above, you weren't seen on a thread about olu falae your brother, whose farm was destroyed by herdsmen or the menace of Fulani herdsmen are not included in your peace mission?

21 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
try and find peace with yourself first before embarking on a deceitful peace mission coated with hate and envy against the Igbos.

I am one of the Igbos' best friends. Other people might wish for war just to do Igbos harm, I wish for peace so we can all live decent lives.

Peace is the foundation of development.

5 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mr nation builder I didn't see you in the thread concerning Olu falae farm being destroyed by fulani herdsmen??

https://www.nairaland.com/4022473/fulani-herdsmen-attack-olu-falaes

A security matter to be addressed duly. The difference between us is we will not turn a crime into 'evidence of oppression' like you guys do. #Hehehehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
You wish! This was u on another thread claiming objectivity and an inability to judge because u aren't on ground in a bid not to be seen outrightly condemning an APC governor even with sufficient information on his perfidy in d public domain.
maclatunji:

I am not on the ground and cannot make sweeping claims. That is for immature analysts.

Now here u are beginning to make sweeping assumptions of the outcome of a meeting u know nothing about. This just mirrors ur mindset and I wonder why you are so concerned about the decision of the Eastern region to part ways with the rest of Nig.
maclatunji:

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are on your own.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

I am one of the Igbos' best friends. Other people might wish for war just to do Igbos harm, I wish for peace so we can all live decent lives.

Mr Igbo best friend, hmmmm I can see. So your definition of peace, excludes justice, equity as it's components? So denial of self-determination is what you understand as peace? This your definition of peace I hope it won't tear you into pieces.

11 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Not empty peace, rather justice and equity. These breed n nurture lasting peace and development

9 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

A security matter to be addressed duly. The difference between us is we will not turn a crime into 'evidence of oppression' like you guys do. #Hehehehe
how do would you address it? ?just list the procedures as you have listed that of NK

5 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
Mr Igbo lover, hmmmm I can see. So your definition of peace, excludes justice, equity as it's components? So denial of self-determination is what you understand as peace? This your definition of peace I hope it won't tear you into pieces.

You guys only claim victim when things don't go your way and when you think you have an advantage you abuse it to the point of odioum.

Nobody is going to take you seriously until you change your ways.

4 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

how do would you address it? ?just list the procedures as you have listed that of NK

If you really want to discuss this create your thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

Not empty peace, rather justice and equity. These breed n nurture lasting peace and development

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. You cannot benefit from a system you seek to sabotage.

2 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

You guys only claim victim when things don't go your way and when you think you have an advantage you abuse it to the point of odioum.

Nobody is going to take you seriously until you change your ways.
Why then are you so bordered about whatever it is that we claim? The Yorubas criticize igbos on their quest to get a referendum as if the same Yorubas won't be the first to leverage from the referendum if achieved.

7 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
Why then are you so bordered about whatever it is that we claim? The Yorubas criticize igbos on their quest to get a referendum as if the same Yorubas won't be the first to leverage from the referendum if achieved.

Nothing to leverage on. A free market of 200 million will always be better than 30, 50 or even 100 million.

Why would I want a third of the pie when I can have everything? Get over tribalism and see opportunities not threats.

3 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Nothing to leverage on. A free market of 200 million will always be better than 30, 50 or even 100 million.

Why would I want a third of the pie when I can have everything? Get over tribalism and see opportunities not threats.
In other words if biafra go today, the Yorubas will be more than happy to co-habit alone with Hausa/Fulanis?

10 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. You cannot benefit from a system you seek to sabotage.

The system already sabotaged those it ought to protect hence the demand for justice and equity which bring about peace.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Attacks Sowore In Detention / Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland / EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.