Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Forbidden Attraction - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Attraction (33379 Views)

Forbidden Fruits (18+) / Forbidden / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
melodydennis:
na wow for this sonter, wetin the boy wan turn into sef

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Forbidden Attraction by itsandi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice update. Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
(18)
I walked away swiftly and never looked back. I must have heard him call but I pretended not to hear. Gross! I thought this was a Christian school? Her tongue was practically submerged in his mouth. Don't she have any shame? Okay, I was just overreacting. It was not like they owed me an apology. They seemed so much in love. But why did I felt jealousy like a pang in my chest. He could never like me the way I like him. I like him so much. I have never liked anyone like this. I have never wanted so bad to kiss someone. When she kissed him my heart sank. I wished it was my lips against his -- sucking his sweet breath and licking his soft lips. On reaching the sport pavilion, i cornered and directed my steps towards the staff quarters, someone stopped me in my tracks. It was Enitan. Oh thank God, just the face I wanted to see now. "Hey Sam what happened?"

"Nothing..."

"Did you submit your teller finally?"

"Something happened, I wasn't able to."

"Oh yes. The broken window. I wonder who would have done that?"

"They accused me..."

"What?" Her eyes rolled disappointedly at me. "But it is settled, they let me go..." I said and my mind flashed at Ralph -- I am an ingrate, he saved me and how I could repay him was walking away when his girlfriend kissed him. He was there for me, without knowing me for more than a day and I was irrationally jealous. Oh what was he going to think of me now? He was so friendly with me today and my stupid feelings had led me to lose a friend.

"Okay, let's go collect forms for hostel..."

"Oh hostel forms are out?"

"Yes."

We entered the hostel main office, there were three workers in three different boots attending to students. The worker in the right boot was attending to female students, so Enitan moved there and I moved to the left. Oh God I was so sick of lines. My back ached and my legs teetered. The line moved faster than I'd expected and I was slowly forgetting the incidents that had occurred earlier, listening to the excited talks of the students in the line. Then someone familiar entered, brown haired, glinting grey eyes and infectious smile.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Slimberry123(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow!!! Terhide5000 this is wonderful. well done brother

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Slimberry123:
Wow!!! Terhide5000 this is wonderful. well done brother
Yes, he is really a great and talented writer

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by nkay2020: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2017
The updates are too short please. grin

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin
I love Ralph

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by nkay2020: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Please where is today's update?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
(19)
There was a long list on the wall of the hostel office, a throng of students gathered around it peering into the list. I watched as some exited with smiles etched on their faces and others gyrating like they'd won the lottery -- the immature ones I presumed. It's just a hostel accommodation, I told myself.

When it got to my turn, I took time to check -- SONTER SAMUEL IORVER under Hostel H. Hostel H? My mind pricked me. I haven't heard much about hostel H. Everyone talked animatedly about Hostel A, C and D but I didn't quite understood why these hotels attracted general preference. Every hostel were bound to be the same I thought.

"Sami..." Enitan jumped over me excitedly. "Hey, easy, why are you so excited?" I asked. "I got the hostel of my dream..." She beamed. Hostel of your dream? What does that mean even? Who dreams of a hostel? Like she heard my thought, she retorted: "It's adjacent to the computer hub, so no stress finding WiFi. The rooms are spacious and there are single bath rooms and toilets and gush! AC..." "Okay," I intercepted. "I guess the other hostels are not as bad as you think."

"I don't care. I am just glad I got the hostel I wanted. So what hostel did you get?"

"Hostel H..."

"Oh thank God, they did not give you Hostel F and G."

"Why?"

"Hostel F and G -- Boy's hostel? Those hostels are hubs of cultist?"

"Really? But I thought Riverdale does not condone cultism in the school's premises?"

"Yes but those guys still have their ways and I heard the head potters of the hostels are Eiye members, so..."

I stayed mute for a while like I'd become petrified by this revelation but what befuddled me was the word 'Eiye.' I wanted to ask her what it means but it was already registered in my mind that it may be the name of a cult group. But how does she know all these? "Promise me Sami that you will not join cult?" She broke the silence and I scoffed: "Never..." and the word "never" rang in my head like our parish bell in Markudi. Well, she wasn't the first one to force me to swear, I will not join cult.

Father Thomas did too, It was after evening mass yesterday, he called me to the living room and said: "this past weeks I have been able to confirm Father Benedict's remarks about you. You're a good boy but good boys get influenced too. Riverdale is a morally upright university doesn't mean there are no bad eggs. Amongst the students you will come across in this school, there will be the bad eggs. They would want to entice you but don't give in. Remain the good boy you are. Remember the priesthood awaits you after here. Remember there are a lot of people that look up to you."

It had been two weeks without seeing Ralph and it was for the best. Implicitly I loathe not seeing him again but I was free from all the lustful attraction. Remi and I too were spending time just as me and Enitan. I swear I was destined to meet them, they had been the best friends a guy could ever have. They reminded me of Terwase and Torkwase, my best friends in Junior school.

Things were moving fast and smooth. Normal lectures were at the verge of beginning and I was filled with elation. The day Remi and I completed our course registration, he pulled me aside and asked: "are you and Enitan dating?" "No," completely taken aback. "She is just a friend."

"Boy that girl is hot..."

"Hot how?"

"I mean she is beautiful."

"Yes..."

"Don't you like her?"

"I do..."

"Then tell her."

"Do I need to tell her?"

"Yes, so you know whether she feels the same..."

Having understood where Remi was driving at, I interjected: "I don't think I like her that way..." He was mute, his eyes giving not away, then he blurted: "That means I could ask her out?"

"Ask her out? Hell no she's our friend."

"She's not my friend, she's your friend."

Well he didn't ask her out. Enitan wasn't into that, he'd noticed.

Remi was also given hostel H. We packed in same day and were given room 39 and 40 respectively. Room 40 had already been occupied by two guys when I arrived -- Isaac and Okoro, they received me warmly and we instantly became friends. We were suppose to be four in the room but the last guy never showed up that day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
queenitee:
grin grin I love Ralph
Hah abi he's lovable.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by nkay2020: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Please more updates..please long updates please

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by duch12(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Terhide5000 come and update ooo
Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
We are really enjoying the story but the update is too short and slow. Please upload more often and more updates sat once. Kudos to u.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Terhide5000, this one that you strangely quite hope all is well?

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2017
I still love Ralph

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by iammee(f): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Terhide5000 update o

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by nkay2020: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Terhide5000 please when you finally update kindly include the outstanding ones. grin
Re: Forbidden Attraction by uwixxy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
haba bro, hw long wil it take to bring d nxt episode, its not fair na
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Terhide5000:

Hah abi he's lovable.
story abandoned. finally !
Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2017
jamariwolf:
story abandoned. finally !
I hope not. I will just stick to already completed short stories....hope he is okay sha?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2017
badex11:

I hope not. I will just stick to aready completed short stories....hope he is okay sha?
he is OK !
in fact, he's been making comments on other threads.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Sensitivity1254: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2017
jamariwolf:
he is OK !
in fact, he's been making comments on other threads.

Lolz...

Maybe he don exhaust the inspiration to continue.

Very predictable....
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Slimberry123(f): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Lolz...
Very predictable....
No dont say that dear. it may be writer's block. Terhide5000 will posrlt soon.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
(20)
I missed class again, for the second time this week. I was fifteen minutes into a complicated calculus lecture before realising it was a class for third year. I rambled into a large hallway that led me no where near my destination. Engineering hall, block 6, second floor bold on the times table and stacked to my heart. I jumped into the stairs and climbed down. My mind was a bundle of chagrin. Block 6, hall 1, 2, 3 and that was it, familiar and serious faces. I was in, my mind counting my steps. I was finally here and luckily there was an empty seat on the front row. Sit down, my mind spoke loudly and I nodded, assenting. "Who're you?" A barking voice intercepted my motion. I turned with my heart racing and legs shaking. "Are you a part of this class?" It was no dog or a bull, it was a man in a suit and big glasses. He was staring at me like I was some kind of nonentity that didn't know his right from his left. "Yes sir," my voice was the opposite of his, small and laced with fear. "What's the time?" He looked at me down to my toes and then his wrist watch. I waited that he answered his question since he was the one with time. His eyes came back to me and his face showed bewilderment. "Do you've hearing problems?" He asked and I imagined what it will be like to actually have hearing problems. "No..." I said and pursed my lips.

"That means you heard what I asked?"

"Yes."

"So answer..."

"I don't have time..."

And the hall bursted into a thundering laughter that made me wonder whether i'd sounded funny. "You fool," his voice was the bark of a bulldog. "You think this is a comic show, you sure don't know where you are." I
wanted to apologize but I did not quite get my offence. I don't have a time, okay that's ambiguous. I don't have a wrist watch. "Get out," his voice took me a step backward and that was when the apology came: "I'm sorry Sir." Tears were in my eyes and my legs were slowly going down. "Class is almost over, try to come earlier next time," there was pity in his voice now but my tears had already fallen. "What's your name," he asked, taking me by surprise.

"Sonter, Sonter Iorver..."

That was the last time I came late or attended a class that wasn't for freshers. Not because I wasn't still confused about the halls but because I followed Remi. Remi was an habitual late comer but he seemed to know every where in just a short time. I was like his shadow, following him into every alleys, corners, passageways, short cuts. He talked to mostly everyone we met on our way, mostly the female folks and some don't even reply him but it never perturbed him. He was always in my ears when a girl passed. Is she fine? That's my kind of girl. Check that one out. I wanted to shut him up with these words: "I don't think I like girls." But I couldn't, I didn't know how he will take it. He was my only friend except for Enitan and my two new room mates: Isaac and Okoro, whom I was just getting know. He could stop been my friend and worst of all hate me. I remember Obim from junior high in Markudi, he didn't have male friends and was bullied almost everyday by the males in class because he walked and talked like a girl -- they said he was gay and gays are bad guys that rapes little boys and so there was no need been kind to them. Though I never made fun of Obim but I stayed far away from him so I don't get bullied too.

I was turning seventeen next month and most boys my age as Remi always say have girlfriends but I had never even kissed a girl before. But that was understandable, I was going to become a priest but ever since I saw Ralph, I had never been the same. Like an alien passion had been generated inside me, I dreamt of lying na-ked with him and
licking the sweet off his lips. It had been a week and some days of not seeing him, but the memories of him are stacked to my heart. I wanted to see him again. Just looking at his handsome face and licking my lips. I couldn't describe this feeling, I wanted to voice it to someone but I couldn't get myself to do it. How would they see me? This was certainly the devil, tempting me to sway from Christ. But couldn't he use a female? Like all these girls Remi was drooling over.

"Freshers party is Saturday, men I can't wait," Remi spoke into my ear drums. "When did they made the announcement," I asked, my eyes bulging like I wasn't disinterested about it.

"Didn't you see the bulletin?"

"Nope..."

"It's happening live at the multi purpose hall."

"Are you going?" I uttered and then regretted.

"Of course nah dummy, maybe I will see the girl of my dream there."

I was quiet for a beat, digesting his girl-of-my-dream statement, I wondered what the girl of his dream would look like and then I wondered what the girl of my dream would look like. Does that even exist in my mind? I knew one that existed in my mind though --the guy of my dream: Ralph. But the whole idea seemed wrong even though my subconscious was beaming at me for admitting this. But I can't say it out loud, I can't even say it out to Remi. He would obviously embarrass me. I needed to stop but I couldn't. Before I sleep, I think of him and when I wake his face is in my mind. I never knew how to explain this, did he cast a spell on him? But why would he?

After class that day, I returned to the hostel -- room 40. No one was inside. I went to the bathroom to bath, no one was there thankfully. I must not to lie, despite I wasn't use to bathing with people at the same time and inside same bathroom. Awkwardly, I was ashamed of bathing with my fellow guys. Pulling off my boxers in between na-ked guys, with water falling on their heads from the shower. I couldn't get myself to look what was in between their legs, even when they joked about the size of each others pe-nis.

I turned on the shower and watched as water fell on my na-ked body. My vision was blurry but I swear I saw someone enter the bathroom. It was him, the guy of my dreams. He was na-ked and my heart leaped to my mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Lolz...

Very predictable....

Haba Sensitivity1254 don't jump to conclusion nah. There are other reasons why I wasn't able to post all this while not just because I had exhausted...
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
nkay2020:
Please more updates..please long updates please

Please bear with me. I will try to make the updates longer but not longer than I could write.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
melodydennis:
Terhide5000, this one that you strangely quite hope all is well?

All is well. Thank you.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yipee, my brother at heart is finally back. Welcome back bro and thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
melodydennis:
Yipee, my brother at heart is finally back. Welcome back bro and thanks for the update.

Yipa. I'm back. Thanks for believing in me. My Sis at heart. Much love.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by nkay2020: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Terhide5000:

Please bear with me. I will try to make the updates longer but not longer than I could write.

Thank you @Terhide5000. So when is the next update?......The suspense is much. More "ink" to your "pen"

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
(21)
He climbed the bathroom deck and I became frozen as winter ice and numb with perplexia. I heard my heart beat like a talking drum. Oh no! this can't happen here. He pulled closer to me and my heart was almost out of my mouth. We were chest to chest and i felt his nip-ple against mine: hankering, teasing, pressing and then I felt my erection like it was about to explode. "Oh no, not here Ralph," I hissed the stale air in my lungs. He ignored me, his eyes like burning embers. He moved slowly, wetting my nip-pple to my navel and then to my erection. He kissed the fore skin and I gulped the sensation with fervor. Then he swallowed down to the glans and I bit my lower lip and shut my eyes. He pushed deeper -- swallowing all my erection and tased me to the wall while I grunt in pleasure. That moment it felt like time had stopped and motion had seized. Nothing existed anymore, just the two of us inside the hostel bathroom. He never stopped thrusting and I never stopped jerking; then it started to rain from the shower and with my eyes still shut, my subconscious became a child dancing nak-ed in the rain.

"Jeez what-the-fu-ck..." I jostled forward and my reverie vanished into thin air.

"Guy can't you do this some where else?"

I quickly covered my erection while my face was already a mask of shame.

"Conji is wicked o..."

I was in a state of perplexia, yet again. Which was real? These two guys in towels mocking me or Ralph's mouth all over my erection a minute ago.

"Guy you have messed up this place, where do you expect us to bath now?"

I tried apologizing but nothing came out, just air.

I managed to grab my towel from the wall hanger and tied it over my waist and stepped down from the deck and the guy with a pumped chest grabbed my hand: "where do you think you are going?" "Leave my hand," I didn't know when this escaped my mouth but it came out fiercely.

"Oh you've mouth ehn?" The other guy with a chest even leaner than mine spoke out, his eyes wide with intimidation. "Just let me go," my crying voice was starting to find his place in between my lips. "You better clean your sperm or we will call everyone in the hostel," the pumped chest guy spoke, not different from the last time he opened his mouth. His words of threat sank into me. O God! this is my end. If they call the whole hostel boys I would be in a bigger trouble than I was with just two guys. What would they do to me? Boys could be very cruel and unforgiving in mass hah!. I could not get myself to think about what they would do to me even.

"There's nothing to clean," I said after I had intently scanned the bathroom deck. Really there was nothing to clean, even if there was, water from the shower had washed it away. These guys were obviously trouble makers.

"You think we are joking, go grab a mop and clean your mess."

"There's nothing to clean..."

"Can't you see your semen all over the floor?"

I didn't reply, I pursed my lips into a hard line and ambled towards the door but before I could get close, the pumped chest guy pushed me to the floor and I fell hard, hitting my head on the deck. Before I could gather my strength to stand, I was already stamped to the floor and used as a mop on the floor.

I returned to my room, sobbing like a child. I mean, who wouldn't cry? It didn't pain me that I was used like a mop on the floor but that I didn't actually do anything wrong to this guys to deserve this maltreatment.

I sat on the bed with my wet towel around my waist, my head bent, still sobbing when a voice rose in the haze: "Why are you crying?" I quickly wiped my face. I don't want my room mates to see me like this. But wait oh, i did not hear the door open. Oh! whoever was asking why I was crying was inside when I walked in. Oh! what lie would i say now? I can't tell the person the truth, it's so embarrassing.

I raised my head slowly and in no time I was face to face with my room mate. Wait this was not my room mate. It was him, my worst night mare. The guy in my day dream. Ralph. What are you doing here?

4 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
So it has come to this idiot daydreaming of Ralph?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Root Of A Cynosure / Above The Shadows / Who Has An Idea What This Is About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.