Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World (53412 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by bamite(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Nackzy: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Very Soon it will be me.. Like play like... Now am no. What sef
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Ekwekwe1(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
IBB is richer than Ortega and gate combined together.
And Allison? Lip sealed.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Ghokes(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Where's Hushpuppy?
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by oglalasioux(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Vanity upon vanity grin

Yeah!

Exactly how our religious leaders will explain the situation to their impoverished followers.

2 Likes

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by temmytopsy1(f): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Money fall on me too ooo

#moneyisgood
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by olanrewaju99(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmm baba God pick up my own call, hoping to be number 1 in the world on forbe list of richest someday. Keep the hustle alive and remain focus. With God and determination nothing is impossible. #keepthedreamalive.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by ITbomb(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Benz4pimp:
He should just come and buy nigeria and change the name to Zara
And you will be called Zarabite
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
bill gate will not like this...lesson learnt no matter the position you find yourself if you think you have arrived and rest know that somebody is not resting and will surely overtake you,never give up.
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Your post makes no sense in this context

They are both multi billionaires, you think they care about Forbes ranking ?

When you are that rich the least thing you care about is.forbes ranking. all they care about is their.revenue stream

5 Likes

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Saheed9: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by refreshrate: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
vanhayor:

don't talk like a poor man

Something wey him don talk finish already? grin
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by motherfucker: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
bill gate will not like this...lesson learnt no matter the position you find yourself if you think you have arrived and rest know that somebody is not resting and will surely overtake you,never give up.
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Bill will over take him very soon... you can't compare tech sector to any other sector in the world. The fact that his new level is fuelled by the stock market is a major reason why he won't be the for so long.

Only Mark Zuckerberg has the power to take that position from him for a very long time.. software/tech is no sector's mate in modern age.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Ajewealth123(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
ameeeen:

Source: Business insider
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/who-is-fashions-richest-man-zara-founder-amancio-ortegas-2017-7
believe me when I tell you, their products are good, verrrrry good
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by thunderbabs: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
refreshrate:
I won't lie sha Zara has amazing products...love my patent leather shoes made by them.

Maybe I should wear them for sallah tomorrow sef to show support

#pepperdemgang

The one bill gates do sef is enough like kilode gan?

Patent leather shoe, huh? U sure no be for Aba dey patent ur shoe sha..coz dt zara crest dey ma hand ooo

2 Likes

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Monaco2(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Bill gate will not care
He is the founder of the giving pledge foundation...that will enable him give half of his wealth to charity.... Read well about bill gate,his foundation that he founded with his wife has donated over 30 billion dollars to charity n other organizations around d world..no other man has donated more than him....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by texazzpete(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Bill Gates has been giving away much of his wealth to charity. If being the richest man in the world was his goal, he would never be overtaken.

Lesson for you is to shun ignorance and try to do more reading. Not everyone in the world sets such shallow goals like you do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by wristbangle: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Within the space of two weeks, Amazon defeated Microsoft magnate, bill gate, then bill gate dethrone him after a week, now Ortega leapfrogged bill gate yesterday. shocked

See as these billionaires dey overtake themselves like say na car race them dey do cry cry

God abeg bless my hustle. The figure of my account balance dey shame me cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by oyienootieno: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
mysticjack95:
i give him 2 days tops.....
Bill Gates go soon top am

Fool, you are still struggling within your family you think you have an opinion here.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Monaco2(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:

Your post makes no sense in this context

They are both multi billionaires, you think they care about Forbes ranking ?

When you are that rich the least thing you care about is.forbes rankin? all you care about is your.rwvenie streams

Tellam

1 Like

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Monaco2(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
texazzpete:

Bill Gates has been giving away much of his wealth to charity. If being the richest man in the world was his goal, he would never be overtaken.

Lesson for you is to shun ignorance and try to do more reading. Not everyone in the world sets such shallow goals like you do.

Most people don't read, that's their problem...no mind am
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by refreshrate: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
thunderbabs:

Patent leather shoe, huh? U sure no be for Aba dey patent ur shoe sha..coz dt zara crest dey ma hand ooo

Stop being unenlightened and still announcing your ignorance! Please. It's because of people like you govt was pressured into reducing jamb score.

Patent is a kind of leather used for shoes and belts. Maybe if I'd referred to them as "wetlooks" your kind would relate.

Matter of fact you should go and stand outside with the dustbin and wait for your ride home.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by fratermathy(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
This man name is answered by Urhobos too.

Congrats to him!
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by mysticjack95(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2017
oyienootieno:

Fool, you are still struggling within your family you think you have an opinion here.
Bros ah ah
why the attack nah.....
you better grow up
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by buffalowings: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Vanity upon vanity grin

Your moniker sef angry
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by gen2lpat(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
World's richest man = World's richest man, legally acquired wealth

People wey rich pass this man plenty na.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by lexy2014: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
I don't think bill gates gives a damn about ranking.and its not he set 2b d worlds richest man or he works his ass out 2 achieve.all he set 2do was make good computer products. D money&success followed. also pay attention 2d stocks part in d story
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by joelens007(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
someday it will be my name right there at the top of Forbes richest list
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
A man that gives like gates is clearly not trying to compete with anyone.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Kingbuhari(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
This is what we called safe made billionaire, not the mother fvcker down here reaping people wealth to enrich himself.... Minus government patronage, monopoly, and Tax evasion dangote don't have business ideas and he is damn broke...
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by kellyjoesteve: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm going to be there some day but before then i must have reduce unemployment to the lowest level in my town is a life target that must be met.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
And I actually made Front page. Happy Sallah to you all and best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.