Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World (681 Views)

Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders / ‘Nigerian Army Is Crossing The Red Line’ – Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahram / I Support Monitoring Of Social Media By Security Agencies- Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by johnnyvid(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, was a guest on Channels TV where he spoke on the recent announcement made by the Nigerian Army that it would be monitoring social media for anti-Buhari and anti-military comments. According to Lai, monitoring social media is a normal practice all over the world.

“Those saying that the government is going to clamp on the freedom of the press, I think they are just exaggerating the issue. Secondly, the report crediting the military that they will be monitoring the social media to me I think it is something that the military does all over the world – Monitoring speeches, monitoring actions just to balance and to ensure that there is no security threat. It does not mean that the military is going to arrest anybody or prosecute anybody.” he said.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/monitoring-of-social-media-by-military.html

Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by MasterKim: 3:59am On Aug 31, 2017
According to our brodas, it's a grave sin yet they want a high-security nation like USA and Israel.

Everything is wrong to their fish brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by paiz: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by vedaxcool(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2017
MasterKim:
According to our brodas, it's a grave sin yet they want a high-security nation like USA and Israel.

Everything is wrong to their fish brain

Gbam... sense eludes their brains in all ramifications.
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by OBAGADAFFI: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2017
But the Military said the Tweet handle is fake.

Who is lying here?
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by royalamour(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Runny mouthed man. grin
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by Omeokachie: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Coming from the "chemical Ali" of the then opposition APC?
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by ajepako(f): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Take our freedom of speech and expression, censor everything we hear and watch on the mass media.... In fact North-Koeanise Nigeria..

That's why your government was voted...

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by slimfit1(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2017
It's not the army oh lai please.
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by bamite(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Yes I support this 100% All this ipob touts needs to be arrested for their stupidity.

Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by Jengem: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
That is in developed countries not zoo where ab.oki will arrest chudi because chudi said his dog is also buhari
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by timecapsule: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2017
APC! my question is what are afraid of and what are you monitoring?
Is their nothing like freedom of speech again?

APC PARTY is like a motor on a high speed that lost it control.
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by johnnyvid(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
bamite:
Yes I support this 100% All this ipob touts needs to be arrested for their stupidity.
why can't you leave them with their believe hmmmm.
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by Joshuasaintiago: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
If I SLAP U EHHH

Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by CrtlAltDel: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
bamite:
I like this laurreta comment…. But ipigs robot call kissing the feet of their ipob god not their mother or father's feet……. Respect
Re: Monitoring Of Social Media By The Army Is A Normal Practice All Over The World by johnnyvid(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
If I SLAP U EHHH
try it now. Na whatsapp slap you wan do baaa. Lol

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Celebrating Sallah In Sambisa" -boko Haram Tells Army In New Video / Oh My God! See What Buhari Is Doing / There Won't Be Election In 2019, Apostle Suleiman Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.