Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (83512 Views)

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
ogbiwa:

Explorers who's the mum and who's daughter biko

me sef no no o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Emerikoss: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2017
ogbiwa:

Explorers who's the mum and who's daughter biko
I think the daughters are the ones that have the same type of hair
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by 1miccza: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Oh boy na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers:
Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, 39, and her daughter.

http://www.boredpanda.com/young-looking-moms-daughters-look-same-age/

http://www.boredpanda.com/youthful-taiwanese-woman-mother-sisters-lure-fayfay-sharon-hsu/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This omotola own is too obvious, they look alike though. unlike those white its hard to know who is mom or daughter

12 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Purelady(f): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Niceone. Reese still looks good. tho she don change small
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by somehow: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice job. What about that of men that don't look their age?

Any?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by nana228(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by joepentwo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
abeg gv me d old pussy grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
From their legs you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by slurity1: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Wow, me and my daughter will be like this one day
At what age to you or intended giving birth to her?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
They are all full of bones, too bony for comFUCK
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by yinkeys(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is very possible if you've got cash, eat healthy & exercise. They are ajebutters

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by hamid30: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
omotola doesn't look young please�....her daughter is just as tall as her

6 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Wow, me and my daughter will be like this one day
you wey at 38 you're already looking like an eighty years old grandmother

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
In this era of makeup and plastic surgery, I won't take this pictures serious save the Taiwanese family

5 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sterope:
Vegetables ko water nismiley

It is nothing but good genetics.
do your research, it's somehow true. Although genetics play a very important role at times, but keeping fit, moisturizing, drinking lots of water and eating veggies all slow down aging somewhat.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
I know my research. They help but genetics play a very important role.

Hakeem12:
do your research, it's somehow true. Although genetics play a very important role at times, but keeping fit, moisturizing, drinking lots of water and eating veggies all slow down aging somewhat.

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by bleskid: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
this girl pussy go sweet , the pussy go sweet enter head
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by dobekey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
which kind lie be this.....

bros you think be4 you blow this kind lie...
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers:
Mum 43, Shweta Nanda Bachchan with her daughter Navya Naveli Nanda
OMG, wow!
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wey some Nigerian girls still dey form slay queen at 30 years following anything on trouser cheesy

Issokay ooo

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by magnificientzaz(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are they vampires? No form of aging at all shocked shocked shocked shocked

Explorers:
Meet the Taiwanese family that may be the youngest looking family ever.

At first, interior designer and fashion blogger Lure Hsu 41, stunned millions of people because of her youthful looks but it wasn’t long until people realized she’s not the only one in the family looking half her age. Lure’s two sisters, Sharon(36) and Fayfay (40), both also look like they’re students.

Not to mention their mother…

Their mother, who is a retired dancer, could easily be mistaken as their sister, but turns out she’s 63.

All these four women look so young, they’re being called ‘the family of frozen ages’ by Taiwanese media.

Their secret? In an interview with Taiwan’s Friday magazine, Lure revealed that the key to youthful looks is to drink water and eat vegetables.

She also pointed out the importance of moisturizing your skin, as “once your skin has enough water, you don’t even need to worry about aging and wrinkles.”

Similarly to Lure, sister Fayfay also recommended drinking lots of water, including a big glass of lukewarm water every morning. “

First picture: Meet the 63-year-old mom (middle) and her daughters Lure Hsu, 41 (right) and Sharon, 36 (left).

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by kenny1795(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
The key is giving birth early(18-20yrs) and having a comfortable life... If u see my mom, u will think she z my sister

6 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sterope:
I know my research. They help but genetics plays a very important role.

True, some women are forever young, they hardly age.

I really hope am like that.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by 4rty(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers:
Mum&her daughters.
na this one weak me pass I swear shocked shocked
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
kenny1795:
The key is giving birth early(18-20yrs) and having a comfortable life... If u see my mom, u will think she z my sister
Apart from that, gene also play a role, some women age faster than other, you will see 18 years old girl looking 28, by the time she is 28, she is already looking 40.

5 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by EponOjuku: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers, e be like say you just snap twins and call them Mom n daughter.

Be kiaful o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
vizkiz:
Omotola and her daughter is a perfect example.
omotola that is like a cow abi is it anoda omotola

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by tboylyon(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
cool spectacular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.