Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan (16028 Views)

Yoruba Groups To Rally Against Killings, Kidnapping In Southwest / 16 Pro Biafra Groups Meet In Nnewi, Give Condition For Supporting Restructuring. / Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Michael004: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
I'm from rivers, my wife is an American/Biafran , I and my family is more a Biafran than Mazi KANU, I'm trying to correct the blunder of my ancestors... 1st Oct quit notice we gave Yorubas/Hausa still stands, I'm coming back to Nigeria because of this special occasion, I have warned and discharge my mai-guide because I will start the jihad with him... Ikwere meka meka eh , Ali Biafra ibialawe
Hahaha, I laugh in Swahili. Abeg, I take God beg you, when coming, come with your wife and kids so that all of you can drive Yoruba out together. And remember to inform your Pepe in the west also. Shalom.
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Apina(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
This meeting is more or less like a coming together to deliberate on buying vitamin c for a relative on life support grin. Wether they like it or not, The zoo must fall
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Leo3333: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
ivolt:

Intelligent posts are rare on Nairaland these days.
How did a criminal on bail give voice to others ?
How can a failure help others ?

How does pursuit of self-determination make Kanu a criminal?

Fools have completely taken over nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by baby124: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for the announcement. Can we have a tb station or radio station we can tune in to listen?
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by femolii: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
raker300:
Trash.

as far as its south-waste, it won't work...

No need reading the long epistle
You may be in yorubas land now and u are typing this trash while your people flooded yoruba land looking for what to eat if you don't know what to type just keep quiet than to be showing the whole world that you from osu land curse region.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by musicwriter(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
“For example, Ohio State in the United States accounts for a large volume of trade between the country and China with a single crop soybeans, which it exports in millions of tonnes to the hugely populated Asian country for the production of animal feed. It is the belief of the YLPI that the South-West states do not need to depend on federal allocations for their sustenance. For instance, they can develop their vast agricultural potentials such as cocoa, rice, cassava and even yam (which is used to produce pharmaceutical starch) as well as natural and other resources to sustainably develop their states

US farmers are only able to do that due to scientific and technological advancement made earlier on. If you want to repeat same in Nigeria, you must go learn science first. It's either you do that or import the equipments, but you can't import the science. They didn't just wake up one morning and began shipping large volumes of soybeans to China. There's a reason that is,.

African leaders should look deeper and ask the "why" questions. Your concern should've been "why" Ohio state is able to do that, not how they're doing it.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Kingbuhari(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Michael004:
Hahaha, I laugh in Swahili. Abeg, I take God beg you, when coming, come with your wife and kids so that all of you can drive Yoruba out together. And remember to inform your Pepe in the west also. Shalom.
hope u are not trying to add Lagos to ur odua republic

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Michael004: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
hope u are not trying to add Lagos to ur odua republic
No, we are adding aba. Not Lagos. Anyway, you and your family can come out and prevent Lagos from being our capital. Call your kanu join.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by toye440: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:
mtchew who takes afonjas serious
GEJ said so today he knows better now, that we r a force to reckon with.
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by DabuIIIT: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Let them conduct thorough search on everybody there,uno,for micro chips,hidden small body cameras,micro bugs...u never can tell,'they' are renowned world betrayals and backstabbers and can sell anything-their father's houses,lands,SECRET INFORMATION-to their beloved hausa/fulani masters for a plate of amala or vice position.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by AlanSugar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
magoo10:
when will Nigerians sit in a round table to discuss their future,the one conducted by jonathan have been discarded by the present scam govt,after hundred years of existence and failures in its human relationships a different approach is required, all this hullabaloo noise making about restructuring will not solve Nigeria's problems.
Referendum is the way

"the one conducted by Jonathan has been discarded by this scam government...." hear yourself, was the report not submitted to Jonathan during his regime and he sat on it for a whole year without implementing it till he was thrown out of office? Jonathan sold your freedom for a pot of porridge! He was satisfied with the dream of having a second term such that when the northerners promised him the seat on a platter of gold if only he would sweep the recommendations of the confab under the table, he saw nothing wrong with it as long as he would be given a free ticket to continue looting for the next four years! Now in your ignoramus state you feel you can blame buhari? I don't blame you. Some of you are so blinded by hate so much so that as the truth stares you in the face, you refuse to see it.
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Kingbuhari(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Michael004:
No, we are adding aba. Not Lagos. Anyway, you and your family can come out and prevent Lagos from being our capital. Call your kanu join.
If you leave Lagos for the Yoruba's, in six months they would turn it to Osun State. California were formally Mexico but when America were going they took it along, don't expect us to leave our Lagos for u, we gonna build walls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by magoo10(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
AlanSugar:

"the one conducted by Jonathan has been discarded by this scam government...." hear yourself, was the report not submitted to Jonathan during his regime and he sat on it for a whole year without implementing it till he was thrown out of office? Jonathan sold your freedom for a pot of porridge! He was satisfied with the dream of having a second term such that when the northerners promised him the seat on a platter of gold if only he would sweep the recommendations of the confab under the table, he saw nothing wrong with it as long as he would be given a free ticket to continue looting for the next four years! Now in your ignoramus state you feel you can blame buhari? I don't blame you. Some of you are so blinded by hate so much so that as the truth stares you in the face, you refuse to see it.
heaven knows I don't hate buhari and pray everyday that God gives him wisdom even though at his old age he should have it.

Your ignorant mind did not know that govt is a continuum that is why black men are where they are today,what is stopping buhari from meeting with the national assembly to look into the outcome of that conference,was it not tax payers monies that was used to organise it? no matter how hard you try to defend this useless govt they will always fail ,APC is a govt of propaganda that convinces only the gullible minded.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Michael004: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:

If you leave Lagos for the Yoruba's, in six months they would turn it to Osun State. California were formally Mexico but when America were going they took it along, don't expect us to leave our Lagos for u, we gonna build walls grin grin grin
Ok, we are waiting. Let see how you jump over ondo, and ogun to pick Lagos. The way we waited and ended una dream at ore in 1967, this one, you won't even get to Benin. You think we are leaving our land in delta abi. You are joking. We want logos toook like toilet. Go n create your own Lagos in the east. Una no dey shame say una no get anywhere to fight for in your region grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Balkan(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
How come yorbas are running aaway from thisss thread instead of encouraging their people?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by jamjo: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
konoplyanka:
I wonder why leaders don't know how to achieve things successfully in this nation when its forvtge general good.

restructuring cab be achieved. meet with the Yoruba senators and representatives and governors. marshal your points to them and let them present it in the house. let them lobby other senators.

meet with prominent obas and let them carry all the emirs and ezes along and present the benefits to them.

this will go a long way in making them lean towards restructuring. this should be a selfless service that can be done.

Igbo leaders can consult other leaders about Biafra. make your points to them why you need Biafra.

people should learn consultations and lobbying in this 21st century not preaching hate and shouting on the pages of newspapers. carry people along and stop this defeatist ideology of the north can never agree to restructuring and Biafra. to me, its a big lie.

I agree with you 100%, that is the way it supposed to be, but the problem and why someone like Kanu and his IPOB are not taking the route is that they understand Nigeria configuration very well. There is imbalance in our system, democracy they say is all about numbers, the Nigerian military has configured the country in such away that the north will always have the majority both in upper and lower chambers.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by konoplyanka: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
jamjo:

I agree with you 100%, that is the way it supposed to be, but the problem and why someone like Kanu and his IPOB are not taking the route is that they understand Nigeria configuration very well. There is imbalance in our system, democracy they say is all about numbers, the Nigerian military has configured the country in such away that the north will always have the majority both in upper and lower chambers.

the north is afraid. they need someone to clear their ignorance. start from their emirs and religious leaders and you will have your way.
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Benzy001: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
toye440:

GEJ said so today he knows better now, that we r a force to reckon with.
force in the hand of fulani to get what they want
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by chatupkay: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:
mtchew who takes afonjas serious

Noone except u! No wonder u scored 119.5 in ur JAMB examination. Ode!!!!!
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Basic123: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Balkan:
To start with, l will say God bless Nnamdi Kanu for giving Yorubas a voice.
What l will tell Yorubas is to be resolute and speak out because Hausa Fulani
are human beings. They should not be afraid of them. Igbos have taken their position as big brothers.

Yorubas should understand that putting Fulani man as the head of the ports in Yoruba land since indipence is an abbaration. Why cant Yorubas fight to be incharge of the coast line and ocean given to them by God.

The problem an Igbo man has with Yorubas is allowing the fulanis whose population is less than 8millon to control a country with almost 200million people. Why cant they be challanged. If Yorubas can wake up work for Oduduwa republic, do you think this minority fulanis can stand the heat? come on!

If you are happy with the stuttus quo, why not keep quiet and allow the SS and SE champion the move instead jumping from one place to another condemning those who are ready to give their life so that you can be free.

Fulanis are powerless if the south are united. They will beg for restructuring if we are united. Thats why Igbos always call you cowards because non of you is ready to die for their children to live a better life.
Igbos and self-inflated ego.....NK gave yoruba voicecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Emyogalanya: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by talk2emma: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Meeting of cowards
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
musicwriter:

US farmers are only able to do that due to scientific and technological advancement made earlier on. If you want to repeat same in Nigeria, you must go learn science first. It's either you do that or import the equipments, but you can't import the science. They didn't just wake up one morning and began shipping large volumes of soybeans to China. There's a reason that is,.

African leaders should look deeper and ask the "why" questions. Your concern should've been "why" Ohio state is able to do that, not how they're doing it.

If the white were to be in government in Africa, they would have established farms that can feed continents because of availability of lands. Science alone cannot solve our problem, our mentality is too crude and uncivilised. Corruption and we celebrate false wealth and push hard work to back. Yahoo and Yahoo plus and those thieves calling themselves politicians are the ones we celebrate. Injustice is another problem. Apart from Ohio, Kansas also have large farmers. In Zimbabwe there are white farmers, when they were having problem with Mugabe, Bukola Saraki said he will relocate them to Ilorin. For so many years, we were hearing the story of white farmers relocating to Ilorin, now, where are they?

There is a state in the US that made more money from Tourism than the money Nigeria made from crude sales during Obj when crude was around $45 / barell. Africa problems are many - spiritual, Moral, political, etc . If they evacuate whites from South Africa and leave it to the blacks only, in years to come they will become like other africa countries

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by toye440: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Benzy001:
force in the hand of fulani to get what they want
fulani ke, na una ppl dey fear dem o. Fulani wey dem dey carry do sacrifies...........lol
Re: Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan by Dillusionist(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2017
see as the thread is struggling to survive even after hitting fp...it is a shame that no one, even the yorubas take themselves serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Rescues Two Accident Victims (Photos) / Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Governor Abiodun Posts Lawyers To Police Stations To Curb Illegal Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.