Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64837 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by dre11(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation
Tina, in a video shared online, said she left her husband of 11 years after the horrendous torture and inhumane treatment she was subjected to, stating that she had the right to remarry.

A woman, Tina Bright nee Everest, accused of leaving her husband, Bright Ben, to marry her pastor, the General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, Pastor Moses Adeeyo, has explained the reasons behind her actions.

Tina, in a video shared online, said she left her husband of 11 years after the horrendous torture and inhumane treatment she was subjected to, stating that she had the right to remarry.

She said, “I have the right to marry whoever I want to, if I have found love with anybody, it is my life, not any other person's life. Leave Pastor Moses Adeeyo out of this. He is innocent; tell Bright to come and face me. I have records of his threats, I didn't want to talk but he has pushed me to the wall. He is trying to make me go viral as a bad woman.”

According to her, Bright did not only beat her, but he never took responsibility for her upkeep for the many years of the marriage.

She said she separated from her husband several months before she eventually met Pastor Adeeyo who she claimed had now brought her joy.

Tina, in the video, tried to exonerate Adeeyo from all the blames as she advised other women who were being maltreated in their marriages to leave for their safety.

She said, “I borrowed money for him (Bright). He asked me to borrow money, and I borrowed money in my school. I'm still paying the debt till date. The money I borrowed, it's this pastor now that is footing the bill. I borrowed money for his sake; his children's school fees that have piled up, I'm paying it. I'm still in debt till now. Go to Holy Child School and ask, they are all aware of the story, it didn't end there.

”We later moved to the house where we are living now; feeding is a problem in the house. Ask Bright if he has ever given me money for upkeep since I married him 11 years ago, even if it is N5,000. Go and ask Bright if he has done anything but I don't complain; it's normal. He may not have it, I kept living my life, surviving but that didn't stop there.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/how-my-pastor-lured-married-my-wife-over-12-years-%E2%80%93-church-member-laments]How My Pastor Lured, Married My Wife Of Over 12 Years – Church Member Laments[/url]

“This same Bright, after one year, I returned to him where he took me to a church he wanted to be attending and asked me to leave my church. During the Pandemic, he said I shouldn't go anywhere. He said men were chasing me and I was chasing men.

“He looked at me one morning and said there was no marriage between us, that I was just in his house wasting his time; that I was a smelly thing. He chased me out of our room, he said he would make my life miserable.

“Bright, you came on social media to tarnish an innocent man's image. You've done your worst, you want to get fame. You are bent on destroying me but let me tell you, this is my rising moment. You have said, over your dead body will you see me standing right and fulfilling my destiny, you threw me in the garbage but the seed you threw in the garbage find a means of growing and becoming something.

“I moved to my mother's house on the 28th of November, 2020. Pastor Moses Adeeyo was not in the picture, I had nothing with him. As I left Bright's house, I went to my mother's house, Bright knew I was in my mother's house.”

SaharaReporters had on Tuesday reported that Ben Bright in a social media post accused his pastor of “snatching” his wife.

He had stated that he came across photographs of the pastor and his wife of 11 years now married after he and his wife had some issues and had gone to the pastor for some assistance.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

9 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by pyyxxaro: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
She wants someone stronger and healthier to have access to her Cilitocurrency Account cool

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Righteousness2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeed the Love of many have Grown cold.

474 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by lordm(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na wa for marriage o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by overdrive(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Did Bright pay your bride price?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Who paid Eve's bride price? When people lift their traditions above God's Word. Are you aware that it is women that pay dowry in some parts of India? People who don't fear or obey God are claiming right, gullible ones are backing them up.

1Co 6:16 KJV What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by AuroraB(f): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
overdrive:
Dud Bright pay your bride price?
Does that even matter anymore
Who come get the 'waka' sign cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication . Even d pastor has committed adultery too, since d divorce/ seperation isn't based on cheating/adultery/sidechic Matthew 19;9 is very clear on this

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication
Did Jesus Christ teach this? undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.
This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.
These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.
Interesting! So the woman is not culpable, it is the man that is, and this in all that happened? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by 22jumpstreet: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication

According to who?
If the law of their land allows it. Who has the right to change it...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

I have followed the story and I’ll advise you leave all this long talk. The only reason Nigerian men are angry is because women are no longer wearing ankara, drinking olive oil, carrying big bibles and attending crusades to pray for their horsebands change. I am sure in your ex-husband’s mind, he never thought another man (even if na ancestor) can find you desirable after childbearing.

The only place I fault you is you failed to separate/divorce him properly. If truly he paid your bride price (which I believe he did), you have erred. Tell your people to go return his bride price. After that you move on with your life.

Men have been doing it and heaven didn’t fall. Toyin Lawani’s photographer left his legally married wife for Toyin (his boss). Churchill cheated on Tonto, left her and married the same woman Tonto was always pointing fingers at. People (including me) vilified Tonto and wished Churchill well. Tonto was ranting like a mad woman, it was like she didn’t know what she was saying, but hell she did. Tonto finally turned mama-de-papa. This year Tonto found a man that is finer and richer than Churchill and suddenly, suddenly-suddenly, Nigerian men became very angry tongue. They hate that a woman can find another man after a divorce or as a single mother. They want to see you miserable and mad after they leave you or if you leave them. That is why they are always obsessed with stalking their EXes. You will see them say, “Five years later, she isn’t married” or “She finally married one yeye man wey no reach me”. But the truth is, time is fast changing. Whether red pill or maroon pill, men will marry who they want!

Do the right thing and focus on your marriage with the pastorpreneur aka Mr World Bank. Make sure you extend emotional and financial support to your kids, that’s if they are with your ex. Let men do the single-dad work small and understand the pains/sacrifice (that is if they don’t rush to dump the child with their grandmother, mother, sister, aunt or any female figure). Shey her ex-husband done dey cry? If he had money, he would have quickly replaced her because they are like fish out of water when there is no woman to SUBMIT and massage their egos.

I don’t even understand why men are calling for her head. Last time I checked, redpillers said men do not benefit from marriage and na only pikin they want. Oya, make them hold pikin. If you ask me, men should be happy when women walk away, irrespective of how she does it.

*drops mikrofone* undecided

93 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Freestainworld(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
This story tire me ooo, but the pastor Bleep up no be small, the lady wasn't divorced from her previous marriage nah.

10 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:
Who paid Eve's bride price? When people lift their traditions above God's Word. Are you aware that it is women that pay dowry in some parts of India? People who don't fear or obey God are claiming right, gullible ones are backing them up.

1Co 6:16 KJV What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception.
You need to make up your mind on whether you will process this according to traditional beliefs of those involved or according to God's Law and God's Law alone. YOU CANNOT and SHOULDN'T be trying to do both at the same time. undecided

You are the one here trying to drag God into a situation where God is not at all mentioned. It is more than obvious from the story so far that tradition matters more to those involved than that which God says. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
dre11:

Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

*culled*

7 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Image123(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You need to make up your mind on whether you will process this according to traditional beliefs of those involved or according to God's Law and God's Law alone. YOU CANNOT and SHOULDN'T be trying to do both at the same time. undecided

You are the one here trying to drag God into a situation where God is not at all mentioned. It is more than obvious from the story so far that tradition matters more to those involved than that which God says. undecided

It's put in the religion section with the "pastor" tag.

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:
It's put in the religion section with the "pastor" tag.
See excuse from someone who mentioned bride prices and then tried to insert God in-between.
Image123:

Wetin concern God with bride price? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by overdrive(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
AuroraB:
Does that even matter anymore
Who come get the 'waka' sign cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

The ladies mother get the waka cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Image123(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See excuse from someone who mentioned bride prices and then tried to insert God in-between. Wetin concern God with bride price? undecided

You you read properly instead of assuming your usual truculence, you should have seen that i wasn't even standing for bride price as i quoted Eve's case. Nonetheless,

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

You you read properly instead of assuming your usual truculence, you should have seen that i wasn't even standing for bride price as i quoted Eve's case. Nonetheless,
Really? undecided
Your mention of the bride-price practice in India by woman was all so you can show that God does not have anything to the paying of bride price? Interesting! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
Your mention of the bride-price practice in India by woman was all so you can show that God does not have anything to the paying of bride price? Interesting! undecided

The truculent koboko, did i say God does not have anything to the paying of bride price?

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

The truculent koboko, did i say God does not have anything to the paying of bride price?
Ok, so God did not require a bride price for Eve but God doesn't necessarily apply the same rule as far as other women where marriage is concerned? Interesting! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so God did not require a bride price for Eve but God doesn't necessarily apply the same rule as far as other women where marriage is concerned? Interesting! undecided

Here's what i said, take your time to ruminate on every word. Your truculent jumps can wait for others, okay?
"Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception."

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

Here's what i said, take your time to ruminate on every word. Your truculent jumps can wait for others, okay?
"Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception."
OH, now you want to change the subject? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by b3llo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nawa o... Which Church again is "World Bank Assembly"? From the name of the church one can infer that the General Overseer can "do and undo"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
b3llo:
Nawa o... Which Church again is "World Bank Assembly"? From the name of the church one can infer that the General Overseer can "do and undo"
Every church/business has its own rules and doctrines. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
angry

The rate at which Nigerian marriages are hitting the rocks is becoming alarming.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by SarakiBukola: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
shocked

Daughter of Jezebel.

She just "upgraded"

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Cof1ex(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
I no get strength to read your story but something tells me you did well.....
This one good, that one good, na how mad man bag take full...

6 Likes

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by fatymore(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin angry

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Naijadjmixxxxpr: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nice one. Download club party dj mix on naijadjmixtape.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.