Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! (1771 Views)

Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu have not for once brought up any logical framework for Biafra, rather his crude tool have been cooking up series of hate speeches that haven't created any improvement plan. Aba is still one of the dirtiest markets in Africa, is it not oveerseen by Igbos?, without a developmental framework and a superior arguement, KANU remains a man who wants his chunk of the national cake, and wants it big. Igbos are pickpocketing fellow Igbos at rallies, Onitsha remains the deadliest city for stranger to walk in at Night, what difference then would Kanu's Biafra bring without a frame work for development and an intelligent argument. I am an apostle of truth, peace and progress, and have fallen out of favour even with my brothers in this regard. I believe carving out a country will make a rich formidable and enviable country, however I do not believe in Kanu's Biafra and his ill-centred antics. The time will come, we might not even call it Biafra, but not via the mischief maker called Kanu.

That is the essentail Kanu. A man who leaves his family in Europe with british citizenship and returns home to encourage jobless youths to take up a poorly understood and calculated struggle. A man who did not witness the Civil war nor saw the unending pain that went with it. A man who calls blacks less than Whites and equate them with animals, even threatening to anhinilate them where he white. That is the essetail Nnamdi Kanu

Don't let the scammers fool you.

1 Like

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by otitokoroleti: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu have not for once brought up any logical framework for Biafra, rather his crude tool have been cooking up series of hate speeches that haven't created any improvement plan. Aba is still one of the dirtiest markets in Africa, is it not oveerseen by Igbos?, without a developmental framework and a superior arguement, KANU remains a man who wants his chunk of the national cake, and wants it big. Igbos are pickpocketing fellow Igbos at rallies, Onitsha remains the deadliest city for stranger to walk in at Night, what difference then would Kanu's Biafra bring without a frame work for development and an intelligent argument. I am an apostle of truth, peace and progress, and have fallen out of favour even with my brothers in this regard. I believe carving out a country will make a rich formidable and enviable country, however I do not believe in Kanu's Biafra and his ill-centred antics. The time will come, we might not even call it Biafra, but not via the mischief maker called Kanu.

That is the essentail Kanu. A man who leaves his family in Europe with british citizenship and returns home to encourage jobless youths to take up a poorly understood and calculated struggle. A man who did not witness the Civil war nor saw the unending pain that went with it. A man who calls blacks less than Whites and equate them with animals, even threatening to anhinilate them where he white. That is the essetail Nnamdi Kanu

Don't let the scammers fool you[/s].

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by ESDKING: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Nnamdi[s][/s] Kanu have not for once brought up any logical framework for Biafra, rather his crude tool have been cooking up series of hate speeches that haven't created any improvement plan. Aba is still one of the dirtiest markets in Africa, is it not oveerseen by Igbos?, without a developmental framework and a superior arguement, KANU remains a man who wants his chunk of the national cake, and wants it big. Igbos are pickpocketing fellow Igbos at rallies, Onitsha remains the deadliest city for stranger to walk in at Night, what difference then would Kanu's Biafra bring without a frame work for development and an intelligent argument. I am an apostle of truth, peace and progress, and have fallen out of favour even with my brothers in this regard. I believe carving out a country will make a rich formidable and enviable country, however I do not believe in Kanu's Biafra and his ill-centred antics. The time will come, we might not even call it Biafra, but not via the mischief maker called Kanu.

Don't let the scammers fool you.[s][/s]
Kanu will keep tormenting you till your last breath.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
ESDKING:

Kanu will keep tormenting you till your last breath.

I've given the simplest description of the essential Nnamdi Kanu, hate and opinionation will keep u blind to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by geraldmezi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just look at what you are wasting your time to write... Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
geraldmezi:
Just look at what you are wasting your time to write... Nonsense

Ipob miscreat spotted. There's nothing I wrote up there that's not true, but Kanu have shown u how to scream with no argument.

1 Like

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by ripbubu: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Nnamdi Kanu have not for once brought up any logical framework for Biafra, rather his crude tool have been cooking up series of hate speeches that haven't created any improvement plan. Aba is still one of the dirtiest markets in Africa, is it not oveerseen by Igbos?, without a developmental framework and a superior arguement, KANU remains a man who wants his chunk of the national cake, and wants it big. Igbos are pickpocketing fellow Igbos at rallies, Onitsha remains the deadliest city for stranger to walk in at Night, what difference then would Kanu's Biafra bring without a frame work for development and an intelligent argument. I am an apostle of truth, peace and progress, and have fallen out of favour even with my brothers in this regard. I believe carving out a country will make a rich formidable and enviable country, however I do not believe in Kanu's Biafra and his ill-centred antics. The time will come, we might not even call it Biafra, but not via the mischief maker called Kanu.

fool the only scam is Nigeria.. ...we hate you and you hate me. ..so where is the nation zoo called Nigeria heading too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by Emyogalanya: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

u need tips from KANU on how to run a country? KANU aim is freedom first other things shall follow later . even those who fought independence did not answer these silly question

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by omaar12(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Does you opinion About N.KANU stops the birth of Biafra, when they get their country all those stuff highlighted will be address.
So save your opinion and work toward making Nigeria great and better after the biafrans leave.

5 Likes

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
All Igbos are Igbos, but not all Igbos are Igbos, if you know this then you are smart and will never know deception, for this is the knowledge Ipob constantly fight to contaminate.

1 Like

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by Chigold101(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I've given the simplest description of the essential Nnamdi Kanu, hate and opinionation will keep u blind to the truth.
just negodi this mumu.
Nnaaaaa eh every f.oolish person Just dey talk about Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
ripbubu:
fool the only scam is Nigeria.. ...we hate you and you hate me. ..so where is the nation zoo called Nigeria heading too

You hate urself, I am firstly a Nigerian and got most of my achievement as a Nigerian, if the country separates and I have to move on fine, but not this divisive strategies by a nonentity.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chigold101:
just negodi this mumu. Nnaaaaa eh every f.oolish person Just dey talk about Nnamdi Kanu
The biggest foolishness is for Ipob miscreants to think that all Igbos are Ipob
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by attackgat: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Kanu's job is not to get a logical framework for Biafra, his job is to get Biafra. The famework is for Biafrans to go and get after Biafra is achieved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by Chigold101(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

The biggest foolishness is for Ipob miscreants to think that all Igbos are Ipob
you better go and purchase some sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
omaar12:
Does you opinion About N.KANU stops the birth of Biafra, when they get their country all those stuff highlighted will be address.
So save your opinion and work toward making Nigeria great and better after the biafrans leave.

Ipob is not Biafra. That's a fallacy Ipob yoots constantly make. There was the concept of Biafra far beyond the scam called Ipob.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
attackgat:

Kanu's job is not to get a logical framework for Biafra, his job is to get Biafra. The famework is for Biafrans to go and get after Biafra is achieved

KANU wants to be d first dictator/president of Biafra yet his underdeveloped senses cannot fashion a logical framework.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by omaar12(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Ipob is not Biafra. That's a fallacy Ipob yoots constantly make. There was the concept of Biafra far beyond the scam called Ipob.
What is this one saying, Oga calm down.. and explain yourself well Biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by omaar12(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

KANU wants to be d first dictator/president of Biafra yet his underdeveloped senses cannot fashion a logical framework.
Is Biafra his personal property, look if you don't know what to stay just throw this trash into the dustbin. imagine Biafra is not yet here and this one is already talking about dictator.
Mr man you guys have no argument against N.K just admit it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
omaar12:
What is this one saying, Oga calm down.. and explain yourself well Biko.

Good. At least u asked for explanation. I will not go into details. IPOB is a group led by Kanu, (Independent people of Biafra), he and all member of his group make up Ipob and Ipob Miscreants, and are all Igbos. However Not all Igbos, which make up the higher populace are members of this group. So what d group is trying to do is to make all Igbos think they are all Ipob, whereas Ipob is just a group of Igbos. The Igbos are great and more than Ipob. That's why they warned Ipob not to bring their Ill calculated rally into Lagos. Hope u can understand.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by attackgat: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

No, Kanu has said many times, even on youtube that he does not want any political position in Biafra. All he wants is to achieve Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by chinoxstock: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Why are the youths jobless? Shame on you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
attackgat:

No, Kanu has said many times, even on youtube that he does not want any political position in Biafra. All he wants is to achieve Biafra

You believe that Childish and poorly prepared lie?
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

Why are the youths jobless? Shame on you!
Shame on you too, for not being able to converse ethically and logically.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by chinoxstock: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Shame on you too, for not being able to converse ethically and logically.

Conversing ethically with people who don't think is a complete waste of time. I call a fool a fool. I don't sugarcoat shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

Conversing ethically with people who don't think is a complete waste of time. I call a fool a fool. I don't sugarcoat shiit.

Go and suck Kanus balls, You miscreant!
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I blame the rats for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Idleness is a diseases. You need to get yourself something doing bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by omaar12(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Good. At least u asked for explanation. I will not go into details. IPOB is a group led by Kanu, (Independent people of Biafra), he and all member of his group make up Ipob and Ipob Miscreants, and are all Igbos. However Not all Igbos, which make up the higher populace are members of this group. So what d group is trying to do is to make all Igbos think they are all Ipob, whereas Ipob is just a group of Igbos. The Igbos are great and more than Ipob. That's why they warned Ipob not to bring their Ill calculated rally into Lagos. Hope u can understand.
First of all get your facts right before coming online to post this. IPOB means ( indigenous people of Biafra not independent people of biafra). and like you rightly Nnamdi kanu is the leader of IPOB and don't call them miscreants because they don't agree with you.
yo also right when you said IPOB is a group BT it is not an Igbo group BT rather a pro biafran group dominated by the igbos.
Majority of Igbo may not like the Igbo approach but they are willing to capitalize on the popularity it has been able to attract, the larger population of igbos which can be found in the south east are biafrans at heart so they will give Nnamdi Kanu the support needed.
And truly he was warned not to come to Lagos because Lagos is not part of biafran territory not because the igbos in Lagos are not ready to welcome him.
If you think am lying let there be referendum today and watch how things pan out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by chinoxstock: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Go and suck Kanus balls, You miscreant!

That's all you care about? kanu's balls? Really?
You see a man (younger than you ) fighting for his people and all you can think about is his diick. And all you want to do is suck it? Wow.

See the kind of sick people that have taken over nairaland. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Idleness is a diseases. You need to get yourself something doing bro

Ur comments are noted, but I have never been known to shy away from the truth. I am SgtPonziHater, hate me or like me, but I speak d truth. Were I biased I would be on the other side of the table preaching hate, and singing the song of a lunatic, but I'm from a tribe that bows to know one, I was told our traditional rulers are just figure head and in this part of town every man is his own king, bowing to a man is aliegn and any miscreant deceiving youths to bow and pray to him need to be chastized.
Re: The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! by enemybulldozer(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

What is the truth??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Government of Corruption? Ibrahim Lamorde is Back to The Police Force / Is This True / Newsweek London Claims Goodluck Jonathan Believes Buhari is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.