Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige (20673 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest / ASUU Cautions Labour Minister, Chris Ngige, Over Blackmail On Strike (2) (3) (4)

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by apesinola001: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na lie
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by mediocre(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ngige you be foooooooooool
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by elmessiahs(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just few days in the house,sex have taken ova book. Which style i go do this night, ok buhari style
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by topsydav007(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

If this is true then Ngige is a fool.
If I were his child I will disown him.

Is he trying to please Nigerians that can never be pleased?
How can a minister allow his child school in this dumpshack?

He better open his eyes and empower his lineage like Diezani because 'opportunity comes but once'
Nonsense.

with more guys with your mindset, naija would not be better!

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by ojay2053(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
As in adopted child from village abi wetin? Ogbeni pack your lies one side.
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
His last son used to be my roommate in UNN. He was a medical student. After first semester in UNN, he left n travelled abroad. I wonder which son he's talking about
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by ourema(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:
This administration is very transparent and free from corruption.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great, Opposition is a good thing but we are not doing it in a right way

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Corruption free government!!!
Clap for yourself!
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by tonguengineer(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great, Opposition is a good thing but we are not doing it in a right way

Guy are u living in Nigeria @ all

And if yes are u a foe to the dailies

Free from corruption bawo

Intact I doubt if you are not living under the rocks
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by raphaeladeyele: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
LABOUR MINISTER a good example of Nigerian
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

Even Satan will wept at your assertion.

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by highness25(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
AnthonyDgreat:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, on Wednesday disclosed that his child is also affected by the current ongoing strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

Ngige revealed this when he spoke with state house correspondents after the Federal Executive Council meeting.

He said, “I have my child at home as we speak. Government is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that we reach a conclusive agreement with ASUU so that they can go back to classroom.”

The minister also said, “Students who are supposed to take their exams and promotional exams have been forced by circumstances beyond their control to stay at home
SOURCE: http://www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/08/ASUU-child-also-affected-strike-labour-minister-chris-ngige/
useless man
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

If this is true then Ngige is a fool.
If I were his child I will disown him.

Is he trying to please Nigerians that can never be pleased?
How can a minister allow his child school in this dumpshack?

He better open his eyes and empower his lineage like Diezani because 'opportunity comes but once'
Nonsense.

With this, you're empowering our politicians to suck us more yet you would be one to clamour for change
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Bapy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
That is isn't our problem... Just call off the strike coolThat is isn't our problem... Just call off the strike
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by jbnm: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
story for d gods
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by SMREXY(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
AnthonyDgreat:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, on Wednesday disclosed that his child is also affected by the current ongoing strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

Ngige revealed this when he spoke with state house correspondents after the Federal Executive Council meeting.

He said, “I have my child at home as we speak. Government is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that we reach a conclusive agreement with ASUU so that they can go back to classroom.”

The minister also said, “Students who are supposed to take their exams and promotional exams have been forced by circumstances beyond their control to stay at home
SOURCE: http://www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/08/ASUU-child-also-affected-strike-labour-minister-chris-ngige/
It is not about reaching an agreement with them... It is all about Government fulfilling the agreement reached!
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by megafem1: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
ogashman:
until he tells us his child's name and the university he attends...I refuse to believe.

govt of lies!
ok ooo bro. So dat evan's broda will go n kinap him abi
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by lilliesboy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
And so what?
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by lawanbelloa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
yes its true mr minister
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by brookz: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sounds Cool if he's speaking d Truth, Leading by Example. though some E-miscreants wil bash like their is no tmrw.
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Impecca(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
roqrules04:
Which University is his child ?
University of Nigeria, Nsukka. medicine n surgery
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by TutorV(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please ó! When did universities begin to write promotional exams? This lie Muhammad's family member is yet to be well trained in the lying business grin grin grin grin
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by ogashman(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
megafem1:
ok ooo bro. So dat evan's broda will go n kinap him abi

yes,make him feel the heat

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by ezelous: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wetin come be the name of the university?
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by Jaqenhghar: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:

Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by DexteryJoe(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
surely I say unto you, Lai Mohammed has a hand in this
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by toyecoach(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yusfunoble:

And so?

Is your child hydra with many heads, we wey dey house nko.

Child wey don get job with or without certificate.
Contrary to public opinion that public officials don't have their wards in Nigeria Schools
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by hayordele1: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which institution do your child attend? idiot!
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by missyQween(f): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
So? Who cares...
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by pretty050(f): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
I remember meeting him at d stair case of school's senate building with his aids n a teenager (probably his son). @2015
Re: ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige by sapele914(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Political prostitute spotted.
Child of HATE spotted.

OAU Speaks On Sudden Death Of Student / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / I Scored 283 in JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In Abia State University?