Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (22325 Views)

Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show / What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by peterkul(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Radio Continental 102.3fm... kobanji direct with Citizen Zones.. 7pm - 8pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by bigfather(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
zeekeyboy:
Tell us the radio frequency, time of the show and state in the country.

So that others can enjoy what makes your day.

SOUND CITY FM

I love listening to the station every friday night with DJ SHABSY dropping some hot maddd jams !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by DarkRebel69: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
peterkul:
Radio Continental 102.3fm... kobanji direct with Citizen Zones

Best Radio show ever! To correct you, it's Kubanji Direct with Citizen Jones.

It's no surprise that only one person made mention of this show, seeing as majority are known to prefer bubble-gum shows and silly entertainment news over talk shows that would task their brains.

I only wish the duration of the show were lengthier. 7pm-8pm is too minuscule, not to mention the frequent intervals of FCMB ads that lessen the time meant for discourse.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Watchesonly(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
92.3 Inspiration FM

6:30 - 7 am

Charles Dallars, Valentine Owu, Henry Eyo and Chioma BBB

Mondays , Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays

That wuru wuru show you don't want to miss

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Dubembiafra: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Radio BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
damilare7:
Popular side with murphy ijemba $ d A-team (88.9 brilla fm lagos)
Fan cross fire with kibati bankole 88.9 brilla fm
Hard tackle (88.9 brilla fm)
Wetin dey with wale powpowpow (radio continental 102.3)
Femi $ d gang (99.3 nigeria info)
Topsport $ sport cafe (90.9 top radio)
this guy! you listed just about all what I listen to.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by TellMeNothing: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Steve was trying. he's Now in quest FM, in one of the Niger delta states. cant blame him 4 leaving. years ago they were cool though

Wow.. Nice to hear.. QUEST FM.. I will check it out
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Evestar200(f): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
elvis07:
Dont deceive yourself pls. Its a confirmed fact that unlike other fm stations u find in major cities in naija,
Once u tune in to any fm station in warri, u will either hear preaching or advert. List all d fm stations in warri nd let those living in warri tune into any of those stations and lets knw wat they hear.
do you even live in Warri, before I start with you, if you don't, don't bother to quote me again.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by laytoshtwo: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lagos talk91.3 6pm to 7pm. Rainbow Fm 94.1 comedy happy hour. Monday to Friday. You won't know you are in Lagos traffic.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by laytoshtwo: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lagos talk91.3 6pm to 7pm. Rainbow Fm 94.1 4-6pm comedy happy hour. Monday to Friday. You won't know you are in Lagos traffic.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
91.3 lagos talk has taken over
jstbeinhonest:

Lets talk no sweet like before.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
iKnowevents:

Hope you don't mind?

It is Sapientia FM, Latin word meaning, wisdom.

Daalu

Tnx man 4 dat correction I appreciate grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by lokoloko84(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Haywhybaba007:
1)Radio Station: Brila FM (88.9)
Show: Popular side with Murphy Ijembà, Sean Amanda And Sexy Joe
Mondays - Fridays (5-10pm).

2) Radio Station : Radio Continental (RC102.3)
Show: kubje Direct
Mondays -Fridays (7-8pm).

3)Radio station : Radio Continental (RC 102.3)
Shows: Whispers of the early morning (Daniel Apata)
Sundays - Wednesdays ( 12am - 3am).

All in Lagos
Is Daniel apata still running his program? I guess it has been off for sometime.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by ikorodureporta: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Classic fm,97.3 Lagos:
#FPN with Jimi Disu & Bukola...mon-fri, 7am-7.30am..... #rhhc Sat 10am-12pm
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by apexJ(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
jacyhelen:

102.1 Radio Biafra!!!!!!
Bleep dah!!! I ain't partisan to hate speeches
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by apexJ(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rapoo:

see my mate, I love the show with madam secretary, tanko, otunba and ogbuefi
ya head de deir!! i de miss d shw 4 nw sha
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Chuchunana: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Best Radio show ever! To correct you, it's Kubanji Direct with Citizen Jones.

It's no surprise that only one person made mention of this show (You), seeing as majority are known to prefer bubble-gum shows and silly entertainment news over talk shows that would task their brains.

I only wish the duration of the show were lengthier. 7pm-8pm is too minuscule to me, not to mention the freqent intervals of FCMB ads that shorten the time meant for discourse.

Just because you enjoy the show doesn't mean the world should too...ever heard of the word "preference".
All these not too smart guys forming "I'm highly intellectual"...#fishbrain#moveaside

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by akasueba(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
For me as a yoruba man, SMA fm 104.7 is the best, and the programme i do listen to is message in the music with Fada Abraham and Most blessed one.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by degamemaster(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Radio � Biafra all the way. GOD bless NNAMDI KANU, GOD BLESS ALL BIAFRANS AND GOD BLESS BIAFRALAND.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by adamlawal(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wazobia FM....them say them 9-10
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by femzylivey(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
My day is not complete without the following

Inspiration FM 92.3.
Wake up show 6.30 - 7.00 am

Brila Fm 88.9
Hard tackle. 7.40 - 8.00am

Lagos talks 91.3
Talk sports. 8.00 - 9/10am

Brila FM 88.9
Fans Cross Fire. 12.00 - 12.30pm

Comedy hour with Still ringing 2.00 - 3.00pm

Nigeria info 99.3
On a lighter note with Mc Abbey. 2.00 - 3.00pm

Rainbow FM 94.1
Comedy Happy Hour with De don. 4.00 - 6.00pm

Top Radio 90.9
Sport CafeCafe. 6.00 - 7.00pm

Brila FM
Popular side with Murphy Ijemba and the A team. 7.00 -10.00 pm

This is what kept me going for over 4 months of joblessness after my Masters Programme.

I thank God, I have gotten a job, will be resuming next week. With my ear pieces, I won't miss those shows.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Rozaytee: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Inspiration fm....Ego d love doctor
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rozaytee:
Inspiration fm....Ego d love doctor

Love patient...Lolz
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by justclinton(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Human rights fm...101.1...hembelembe
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by denisdmenace(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
brilla fm Lagos and my favourite show is femi and the gang.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2017
KU fm and Vibes Fm, Benin City. My favorite radio show is Original v. Cover on Vibes Fm.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Sirhenry07:
88.9 Brila Fm
Hardtackle
8am
There's no morning program on radio that comes close to this .

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
88.9 Brila FM #popular side with sugar man 5pm to 10pm non stop Grove.

93.5 sampinsa fm #fans Conner)with huge man 1pm to 3pm...

TV station Na supersport 3 n 7 grin

Man ! I so much miss hearing the voice of sugar man , that guy can make my evenings so superb, guess the amount of listeners dropped after Evans left .
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2017
stylochime:
EEEEEEEMMMMMZZZZOOOOORRRRR!
EEEEEEEMMMMMMMZZZZZOOOORRRRRR
Kada nkada megida .
There's never a dull moment with Sugar Man I swear .
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:33am On Sep 02, 2017
simeonokah:
92.3 nigeria info Port harcourt
Sunday 7pm to 8pm (history now with Dayo)

Today's fm 95.1 port harcourt
Monday to Thursday (8am to 11am) on let's talk now with Annie and Emma.
That Sunday mornings show by Dayo is actually interesting .
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by 1daboi: 1:45am On Sep 02, 2017
City 105.1 FM , cool station
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Diderot001: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2017
91.7 rave fm (itan baba ayoka, golden family and yungba yungba).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS) / Download Mp3: Olatop Ekula Ft. Zinoleesky – Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.