₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,942 members, 3,815,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 10:20 AM

What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (11625 Views)

Kennis 104.1 FM: Kennis Music Group Launches Radio Station (Photos, Video) / Drop Your Favorite Radio Programs Of The Moment.. Gbam....!!!!! / Your Favorite Radio Personality Of The Year (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:26am On Sep 02
Stanleywaxy:

Man ! I so much miss hearing the voice of sugar man , that guy can make my evenings so superb, guess the amount of listeners dropped after Evans left .

Nope although Evans leaving was felt amongst the listeners but mostly new callers emerged.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by freshboy88(m): 10:11am On Sep 02
Watchesonly:
92.3 Inspiration FM

6:30 - 7 am

Charles Dallars, Valentine Owu, Henry Eyo and Chioma BBB

Mondays , Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays

That wuru wuru show you don't want to miss

wuru wuru show indeed....lol. if u think chigul is funny then u need to listen to Chioma BBB. what hpn to eyo? really missing him
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by freshboy88(m): 10:14am On Sep 02
kizyalex10:
guy u re so on point,no murpy no radio,another one is comedy happy hour 94.1 by 4pm

your head dey there...d don, anicology, olisa etc...hilarious crew
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by freshboy88(m): 10:20am On Sep 02
purity2all:
SPORTs ZONE by the peerless Charles Anazodo and other a-list journalist on Lagos Talks 91.3 - 8am-9am(mon-Fri).

Kubanji Direct by the one and only radio veteran, Citizen Jones on radio continental, 7pm-8pm( mon-Fri).

the best sports prog on radio...perfect clash of the fans Charles(chel), Jojo(ars), Segun(manu), sodiq(liv)

do u fink Charles has ego prblm or its just role play?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Rozaytee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02
Randy91:

Love patient...Lolz
all join
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Dainikel(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02
My favourite radio show then used to be Lunch hour show on Radio continental anchored by Godfather, Yolanda, Beatrice & Hannah.
Whispers on Eko FM by Daniel Apata(the love doctor)
Now I sometimes listen to Femi & the gang on Cool FM, Nig Info.
Kubanji Direct on Radio continental.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Watchesonly(m): 10:16am On Sep 04
Eyo is the funniest tho.. He was transferred to Ibadan.. He's the Mnaager there... So i heard..

Tats how much i love the wuru wuru show

freshboy88:

wuru wuru show indeed....lol. if u think chigul is funny then u need to listen to Chioma BBB. what hpn to eyo? really missing him
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by corporateDan(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04
DeManNextDoor:
is that nt 'tifun tedo'
you garrit bro
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by Tolams16: 12:43pm On Sep 07
Vicjay1:
na real juju Olamide do before releasing the song. Nice one guy
Tanx bro
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by purity2all(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08
freshboy88:

the best sports prog on radio...perfect clash of the fans Charles(chel), Jojo(ars), Segun(manu), sodiq(liv)

do u fink Charles has ego prblm or its just role play?

l don't think so, Charles is pure class.listen to the program when he is not around and you will see the gulf.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by AryEmber: 8:12pm On Sep 08
On Petals fm,Gbangbalasata And On Jamz Fm,It's 80/40 With Ryan Seacrest.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by adakoleagbenu: 3:53pm On Sep 13
AryEmber:
On Petals fm,Gbangbalasata And On Jamz Fm,It's 80/40 With Ryan Seacrest.

Ibadan gan gan
Re: What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? by AryEmber: 8:52pm On Sep 13
adakoleagbenu:

Ibadan gan gan
Yes o! If You No De IB, you no de anywhere.

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

★ [VIDEO] Olamide – “MVP” / I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.