Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) (54569 Views)

How To Get Tiny Waist With A Gorgeous Curve & Killer Breasts:video / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend’s Breasts (video / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Sometimes you just type things to suit your arguments. You are so discrete you can't even put up your own picture yet you see nothing wrong in a celebrity and perhaps role model putting up video of him gropping a girl's boobs on social media. Smh
guy u r wicked, how can she put her ugly pic nah.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by kuchikau1: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
DutchBruh:
Small Boy
wise fool.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
kuchikau1:
wise fool.
Immature kid
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Sometimes you just type things to suit your arguments. You are so discrete you can't even put up your own picture yet you see nothing wrong in a celebrity and perhaps role model putting up video of him gropping a girl's boobs on social media. Smh
what does my picture being up have to do with anything? So becase my pic is not up on nl that means i won't post what the hell i want on my other social media? This is a FACELESS forum. Its not compulsory to put my pic up, compared to IG or FB. Get that into your head.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Awon omokomo

Awon omo kataa
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
mind you this is not just a 'girls' boobs, its his girlfriend. Get a fuckingg grip and stop acting like a child. You better respond with 'K' because any counter argument is irrelevant to me. Better to not respond sef. Nannsensse.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by kuchikau1: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
DutchBruh:
Immature kid
matured goat.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
kuchikau1:
matured goat.
Low IQ boy
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
what does my picture being up have to do with anything? So becase my pic is not up on nl that means i won't post what the hell i want on my other social media? This is a FACELESS forum. Its not compulsory to put my pic up, compared to IG or FB. Get that into your head.
hogwash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
mind you this is not just a 'girls' boobs, its his girlfriend. Get a fuckingg grip and stop acting like a child. You better respond with 'K' because any counter argument is irrelevant to me. Better to not respond sef. Nannsensse.
You most times reason backward. Have you ever heard the word 'forward'?
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You most times reason backward. Have you ever heard the word 'forward'?
okay jacky. Been tryna call your phone is never available.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
okay jacky. Been tryna call your phone is never available.
yea. It can't. I screen my calls
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
yea. It can't. I screen my calls
Why
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
our house will cost waaayy more. Im okay mehn you
chilled sitting out wiv a friend over drinks, its a long weekend here
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Why
My choice
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
My choice
can you remove it
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Piiko:
chilled sitting out wiv a friend over drinks, its a long weekend here
so your weekend has started already?
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wat will u teach the younger ones, how to press breast and show to d world. Get sense
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by lookingfly: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Any other milk de apart from breast milk undecided
kingjomezy:
reekado make I bring the MILKING BUCKET.. breast milk is the best milk
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by DhatGudGuy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
he is pressin ur breast and still capturing on camera and ur happy....c as she even pose sef dey smile....later if him post ur naked pics u go dey vex
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
so your weekend has started already?
Yup what u up 2??
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
can you remove it
No
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
kl
sorry
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by SirLakes: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Some ladies are damn stup***

What's my own self, lemme be going
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2017
I hope this girlfriend is not the one they said is a medical student.

Abi which kain doctor she wan be?

Stop casting your pearls at swines (pigs)!
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by stagamagadasca(f): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Yeligray:
You d press am, u d bang am, Mr. Bangali afta u no go marry am.. Girls make una just get sense for once
stop that nonsense abeg...who tell u say girls no dy like phuk?who tell u say every girl wants every man to marry them?who tell you say girls no get sense?who tell u say girls dy innocent.. some times they just want to catch fun like you also
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
hmmmmm.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by kingjomezy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
lookingfly:
Any other milk de apart from breast milk undecided
cow milk bro
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by lookingfly: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
So cow milk is not from their breast OK....... And na their tongue the milk de commot from lipsrsealed
kingjomezy:
cow milk bro
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.