Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK (19871 Views)

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Franco93:
Why not air those outrageous and unspeakable information through your facebook account, so that media and bloggers, even nairaland will bring it to public.
LOL... Ffk is a comic liar..he couldn't even mention the TV station.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by SuperS1Panther: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Under GEJ, newspaper publications were seized.

National Assembly was locked up.

What a freedom we had under the looting Govt the basket mouth FFK served under.

Do you think everybody uses hard drugs like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by sandland: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ffk. Because you are a madman period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by bkool7(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
The fact that this news us coming from ffk is the more reason not to believe it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Splashme: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Buhari has turned Nigeria to
a banana republic
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
As demons are scared of the blood of Jesus Christ, so as APC officials and supporters are scared of the truths from opposition and Nnmadi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Under GEJ, newspaper publications were seized.

National Assembly was locked up.

What a freedom we had under the looting Govt the basket mouth FFK served under.

Do you think everybody uses hard drugs like you
So you see nothing wrong with Lai Mohammed threatened to shutdown the same media houses they used when they were opposition?

Nawo for APC.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by SuperS1Panther: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jolar101:

So you see nothing wrong with Lai Mohammed threatened to shutdown the same media houses they used when they were opposition?

Nawo for APC.

Where is the evidence of the threat?

Or do you just accept conjectures as facts in the village where you came from?

Give Nigerians facts and not the words of a serial lying looter called Basket mouth FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by manikspears: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
My message to ffk: sheybi after you loose the coming PDP election you go shut the fvck up.stupid bastard.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Ovela1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
FFk has done a great disservice to what is left of his personality, he has completely battered his own image, he does not deserve any attention, all thanks to him.

If yu must constitute an opposition figure, yu must do it with every sense of decorum, FFK lacks everything an opposition figure should posses.

I hardly read his rantings these days, if de PDP wants to be taken seriously in Nigeria going forward, dey must disown this character and speedily too.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by orisa37: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
We are in a Democracy Mr. Minister not Autocracy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Niceiroko: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
menxer:
Na so.

If the interview was worth the trouble it should have been a live broadcast to start with.

They wrote to online media houses not to publish your essays? That is cock and bull story.
What happened to your Facebook or blog?
Nairaland has more readership than most online media houses in Nigeria.

Seun, so you follow refused to publish FFK's essays?
Issorite.
who stopped this your comment now because nobody cares what you pen down here ,wise up
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by WorldRichest: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mr FFK, the sugar daddy of Bianca, Please did Lai Mohammed also threaten Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media where you have been displaying your stupidity after your drug abuse? The same lies you fools peddled during the 2015 presidential election that got you to nowhere is still your only asset. An old foolish man that keeps repeating the same foolish actions should not expect a different result.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Beress:
Buhari is a useless President
He is a chicken. Them don do am the same thing him do GEJ him no fit stand am.

When next he sees GEJ, he should respect him.

GEJ is more matured than him in every way!
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by NSK4U(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
lol...

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by aksule(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
If what FFK said is true, then we are certainly in a serious problem. Whatever law as regards to media must be made to stand the test of time. 2015 must be lesson to whosoever is in power today. The recurring decimal
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Where is the evidence of the threat?

Or do you just accept conjectures as facts in the village where you came from?

Give Nigerians facts and not the words of a serial lying looter called Basket mouth FFK.
Come on, we all know how punch journalist was expelled from Aso Rock by cabals for leaking president Buhari's health status to Nigerians which was kept secret from Nigerians.

Are you saying that any reports from Aso what to you supporters is truth?

Why did APC and Buhari's handlers changed Buhari's personal photographer from updating Nigerians with president Buhari's meetings?

Permit me to cap it all....

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by burkingx(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Templa(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
E no pass channels tv
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by suremanpatriot: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
...because you are maddd Mann,demented talkin all sorts of nonsense tht will destroy u.
The info minister is right on this one,so u don't infect citizens with your age long maddness
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Jesusloveyou: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
onadana:
This man no dey tire for talk?Canary too dey rest dey mouth.
he is looking for who to debate and discourse with.
He should better look for idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader to discourse with, because that one too no get work.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by burkingx(f): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
onadana:
This man no dey tire for talk?Canary too dey rest dey mouth.

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by badera: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by sapele914(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Genuine press freedom left with Jonathan and no surprises because the man called Buhari has never hidden his disdain for press freedom since his hey days as law breaking coup plotter
Poor man go and subscribe to dstv,if your money no reach you can switch to go tv so you can get the news unadulterated,,zombie way na one way,you believe ffk even though he did not mentioin the tv station?how did lai mohammed know ffk was at the tv station?,was the programme live and if the programme was live then the message they are trying to curtail would have already been in the public domain,it is surprising how fools believe other fools without an iota of evidence to back their claims.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by SalamRushdie: 12:44am On Sep 01, 2017
sapele914:
Poor man go and subscribe to dstv,if your money no reach you can switch to go tv so you can get the news unadulterated,,zombie way na one way,you believe ffk even though he did not mentioin the tv station?how did lai mohammed know ffk was at the tv station?,was the programme live and if the programme was live then the message they are trying to curtail would have already been in the public domain,it is surprising how fools believe other fools without an iota of evidence to back their claims.

So having DSTV equates being wealthy in that dumpster you live in ..All these self contained to 2 bedroom urchins and their line of thought sef .. So Richmen have DSTV subscription hahahahahaha omo please go and work harder you already gave Urself up as a struggling man from a struggling lineage ..it is well
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by PHILipu1(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2017
gabzyworld:
I love this man ffk
not because he is outspoken
but he is always keeping the president on his toe
and he keep reminding us this is democracy
unlike bubu worshippers !!!!
he is only making so many people like me to hate the party he belongs to.
Because people like FFK ought to be in physchartic hospital or prison.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by orisa37: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Lai Mohammed should know that we are in a Democracy and stop harassing people and organisations like he is a Military man.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by orisa37: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
LM is immitating our Oga, Soldier, to play the game.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by Kumbola: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Don't worry Fani , where at diaspora watched it already, but fello home Nigerians need to watch and listen to the truth. Please all should vote this government out 2019 . Buhari is a good and loving man, but the cable have miss leaded him and much thinking brought about his sickness. Baba you try, we know that. Just go and rest at home, we will all take care of you by God grace
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by omoiyalayi(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Ffk is a liar

Only the gullible believe him

I ve seen him on tv most times especially AIT when buhari was away, so what is he saying?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK by orisa37: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017
APC Ministers are now playing the game by their master's Profession, playing Soldiering and forgetting that we are in a Democracy.
Lai may by fraud do what he is saying and suffer the disgrace after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Orders Police To Treat Roaming Herdsmen As Criminals / PHOTOS: Mimiko Helps In Packing Refuse / Different Protesting Groups At PDP Headquarters In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.