Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him (51815 Views)

Emefiele Ran CBN Like Cabal’s ATM, Canteen — Shehu Sani / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Ndlistic(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Days after Minister of Agriculture says N30 can feed a person in Kano, Nigerian man goes to a canteen in Kano to eat and pays N30. He was almost beaten.

Few days ago, the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Sabo Nanono, said that there is no hunger in Nigeria and that food is so cheap in Nigeria that with N30, one can eat to his or her satisfaction in a canteen in a state like Kano.

Well, a Nigerian man took his word for it and went to a canteen in Kano state this morning, ordered for so much, ate to his satisfaction and paid the food vendor N30. He told the food vendor that the Honorable Minister said with N30, he can eat to his satisfaction.

He was lucky to leave the place without an injury as the food vendor and his friends almost beat him up.

Journalist, Gimba Kakanda, who shared a video from the scene on Twitter, wrote:

This citizen took a cue from the Minister of Agriculture, Sabo Nanono, who said that one can eat N30 worth of food in Kano and be satisfied. What happened when he decided to pay N30 for the meal is what attracted this mob. The poor chap even told them that he got the information on the new price of food from Sabo Nanono, and one of the mob asked if Nanono was the food vendor’s father.

Watch the video below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/gimbakakanda/status/1185133273510567936

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/days-after-minister-of-agriculture-sabo.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Ndlistic(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by SarkinYarki: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Buhari and his evil gang trying to glorify poverty by all means ..Nigerians reject them and their poverty by all means ..All men were put on Earth to prosper and not suffer , suffering is the game of Satan and the satanic .

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Goldencheese(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Politicians can lie for Africa. And this particular set seems to be gifted with the lying spirit. Before you respond, just know that I am for good governance. I am not for APC or PDP.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by psucc(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
The man doesn't know that Nigerians do not depend on what NTA, the Nation, Lai Mohammed, Buhari, Oshiomhole, and others.

Nanono- just divide the name into 3 equal parts you will understand.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
I love Nigerians

26 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by hargbolahan01: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Buhari and evil gang trying to glorify poverty by all means ..Nigerians reject them by all means ..All men were put on Earth to prosper and not suffer , suffering is the game of Satan and the satanic
if I'm seeing right you are one of buhari die hard fan b4 election...why forsake him now

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin When the fuckup of your zombiesm is well tidy up.How I wish it was the idiot son of the useless minister that was lashed.

Lies have a beginning & an end.Reality is clearer now.Welcome to next level hardship.Guess Sarrki will also go & try same.Pls come back & tell us your experience too.

16 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
hargbolahan01:
if I'm seeing right you are one of buhari die hard fan b4 election...why forsake him now

cheesy cheesy cheesy lol �

7 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by sapientia(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Not a news.

What can a Zone B not do?

2 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Robisky001(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is what you get when you take this incompetent and clueless government words at face value.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Slawormir: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by PureGoldh(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lwkmd... Local man cannot come and kill himself grin

Country hard no be small cry

My people... If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 667 71

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by NonFarmPayrol: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Buhari ministers are off touch

grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gwarotango and obidark must hear this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by IgboGoat: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by NORSYK(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol Local man listens to NTA News too much indeed

12 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nigerians are funny people.
See as Liar Mohammed's lies wan put this one for trouble. grin

29 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by WonderManly(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na him sabi...

6 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by datola: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Kendumazy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol. Mheen! Can't stop laughing here. Of all people's word, Na politician words this guy dey believe. Seems, this guy hasn't been living in Nigeria. How I wish he was beaten and taken to the hospital, we will just call the minister of agriculture to visit him and pay his bills. Mheen! The look on each other face won't be good at all.

Nigga will be like, sir, you are a liar ooo!

Minister will be like, are you that dumb to test run everything we say. Don't you understand SAKAMAJE!

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Imstrong2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na minister directive him follow no be say him kill person

3 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Mrjo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Is like he did not eat the right food because the government can not misinformed him. I am also relocating to Kano I'm tired of paying excess for food

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Idsoft: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by solmusdesigns: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked grin

The Minister reminds me of one of my stingy Uncles back then who always insisted that we were cheating him and taxi fares were just 20 to 50 naira per route.. he got a rude shock the day his car and phone were stolen from him at gun point and had to find his way home

This Useless Abuja Politicians are far far lost in reality of Nigeria, that was how Dino Melaye was sharing 200 naira note same as fayose

9 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Guy sorry for the beating but in Ibadan you can use 30 naira to get that. Ewà 20 naira gaari 10naira to mix am. Around Idi areré area

7 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Awesomefred32(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
With what am seeing now the then Venezuela will be better than Nigeria Story

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.